How to discover a good coin to buy - Page 32 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Celestine Timothy

How to discover a good coin to buy

It is difficult to know if a coin is going to be good or not, but you can research and follow up to get an idea about it and you can seek the opinion of others to get an idea. I think that to find good coins it is you researching and studying well to be able to find a good one.

You can find a good currency to buy by analyzing your roadmap, checking if this currency has enough sponsorships and support from other currencies, if the answer is yes this is a good currency to invest in

There are many channels on Telegram that publish daily many good deals for buying! But most of them are not reliable!
I think that if you want to know which currencies are good for purchase, you should buy a VIP membership in one of the Telegram channels that publishes very good and paid recommendations!
For me, I make about 40% profit every month, and I consider this percentage very good compared to any real project

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

We can Find  the  beat coins for our trading and earning we have to do reseaech  and  follow those peoples who are already doing Work in coins selling purchasing  i am new  on this forum i think  the best Coins for Trading  or earning is btc.

I think finding a coin with great potential is not an easy job it needs lot of research regarding the project . they do alot of research about coin you might get some ideas .token can be created by just 25 used and creater can scam people. And I think that project increase the value of coin otherwise you will not see the project you will invest .you face the loss

In short term trading , each time has many opportunities to buy some coins with good prices! so monitoring the prices of all cryptocurrencies in the market is really important for each trader in my opinion! but it requires enough knowledge to know the right times to enter or end your deals and it isn't easy as it sounds.. so i can't tell you buy any cryptocurrency now because nobody knows what may happen in the future! but about long term trading you can buy some cryptocurrencies which you are sure and believe in their projects and future plans..

• +3 1

i assume you have to find trading quantity on an trade so that you recognize which coins are more people exchange so you apprehend which of them are true for investment in the long and quick time period.

ICO periods are over mate. I don't know if they will ever be back. DeFi was different from ICO as they were only hasty created projects that in a few days were coded, marketed and listed on Uniswap and most went up very fast in no time. I hope that the interest in crypto will continue and we see some ICO keep happening with some exchanges like Yobit that we have to support.

The best way that I can suggest to you to discover a good coin to buy is to read a lot of topic that talks about buying a cryptocurrency which you could see on this forum and there is a lot of experienced and senior members here that can help to your problem. Don't rush when buying a coin my friend always ask for assistance. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think you should take care of two things while chosing this, first the coin itself, its team and how much it worth and the second thing is the exchange on which it is offering ico, if the exchange is good you can invest without any worry.

It is very difficult, friend, it depends on many factors, it depends on the time it is bought, it depends on how the market graph is over time, among many other factors. I recommend that you study is the best way to be prepared and not depend on anyone.

Well you'll assert to puzzle out a quantity of look into to achieve these kinds of coins. If you fix around exploration you'll clearly attain coins that are importance investing. 

On 12/29/2019 at 11:34 PM, Celestine Timothy said:

How do one discover a good coin with great potential to invest in,more especially during ICOs period.

Investigate the team. Read their roadmap carefully and thing about their ambition carefully and logically. See if there is such a great personality behind the project or not.

I don't like invest to any ICO. Also until now i never buy any ICO.

So to discover where the good coin to buy, i always taking cmc for my research. First i take top 20 cmc and find only coin where have good community, have good liquidated, and have high volume. After that find only legit exchanges to buy and sell your coin. That is hard first time, but i believe if you want learn that will easy later.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

You should analyze the design of a coin before investing. You should investigate your team if they are already professionals and if the coin has a good design.

Finding a good coin is not easy .. the word good does not exist all tokens have a good side and a negative side .. if the token has an active team it has a good algorithm and you like the whitepaper you can make a choice

You should leave the ICO and start from the beginning. This is Bitcoin first and if you don't have fundamental knowledge you will end up spending your investment funds in scam ico that will dump 99%.

you can search online which is the most profitable coin in this year because there's a lot of ICO's which is having a small amount of value which is not worth it, so i will suggest to you to invest on ripple or in litecoin because this two is very affordable and budget friendly, and also this is very popular by many people and they're know getting a good profit with it.

On 12/29/2019 at 12:34 PM, Celestine Timothy said:

How do one discover a good coin with great potential to invest in,more especially during ICOs period.

I think that to know a good currency to invest, you have to analyze the work group that supports it, if you analyze that they are reliable because they have already been successful in other currencies or business, they also present an active and motivated support group can give you good results..

In my opinion this market is uncertain. No one can tell that the price of coin is going up or low so always have some research and then buy coin. This trading world is ful of scammers and hackers. Beaware of them and seek advice from an expeet bwfore investing. 

• I think there's really no right way to find a good currency to buy. But if you do a lot of research about coins, you might get some ideas. You can also seek the help of crypto experts..
    • Thank you 
  • +1 1

Yes, ICOs are very good option to invest because when it lists in any exchange we can expect upto 20-30% return from them which is very safe and good earning if the project is good.

And I used to invest in those coin whose volume is low and good project has fully prepared white paper and so on.

• +3 1

Checking whitepaper is very important. it must be fresh with new innovations. Then research about the coin on different platforms like Youtube, Telegram and Twitter to get information about coin. Also you should check some forecasts on the coin from influenced persons.

• +1 1