Why are there so many copy and paste posts in the forums? - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
johant123

Why are there so many copy and paste posts in the forums?

I totally agree with you. I usually report them, maybe you can report them to the moderator so that their posts are deleted or if they make a recurring mistake, their account might be banned

Your topic was created december  29 from when i have not seen much or even any copy and paste her in this forum, totally eliminated if you ask me.

They are just want to boost their posts to make money.. this is not good in cryptotalk forum we must report this spammers who copy/paste our posts.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

As per Cryptotalk guidelines it is clearly stated that no copy and paste is allowed if found anybody  is doing so he is violating the norms of the community guidelines and face the consequences. 

On 12/30/2019 at 10:04 AM, Migo said:

To be honest, thus copy and paste method is applied by the newbies mostly, with all my respect to them, but 90% of them are not fully known about the rules, they start directly when the sign-up 

Your right the most of copy and past staff occur with beginners they dont know the forum rules and start work by copy and pasting and they got warning points . First understand the rules of the forum then start work.

Well other members are taking advantage in this forum, they want to have increase the post count of their account by wrong doing, it doesn't benifit the other members either this forum. I hophopethy stop this kind of wrong doings and start posting original content.

On 12/30/2019 at 2:59 AM, Satya31 said:

Who are making the copy paste post they must be very desperate for their post count up.

They are, and they probably can't write in english and also probably know nothing about cryptocurrencies, so they have to search for stuff on the internet.  I've been finding more and more threads being started with a post that's been plagiarized, and it's such a waste of time verifying where they've been copied from and then reporting it to the moderators.  I have no idea if the mods are acting on the reports, because you don't hear a word from them, whoever they are.

On 12/30/2019 at 1:18 AM, johant123 said:

After reading here for a few days; why are there so many copy & paste posts here? Are people so desperate to get their post count up?

For the quality of the forum discussions, it would be much better if people posted original contents, and their own ideas.

I understand that people want to increase their daily post count, but just copying text from other web sites does not help the other members of the forums.

Just my personal opinion, of course!

Indeed their only busy focusing on their goal that they tend to forgot what is the reason why this forum is build. They are all desperate for the post count to get paid on what they do. 

On 12/29/2019 at 11:18 PM, johant123 said:

After reading here for a few days; why are there so many copy & paste posts here? Are people so desperate to get their post count up?

For the quality of the forum discussions, it would be much better if people posted original contents, and their own ideas.

I understand that people want to increase their daily post count, but just copying text from other web sites does not help the other members of the forums.

Also some people post comment through google translate. But it against the forum rules.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

That is clearly a violation on the rules. Report them immediately. We must keep this forum have a good image, for the sake of information and not just the money we get from it. With that, the forum will be remembered as a treasure of information.

Most of the people here in this forum are very greedy to earn some money, that's why they are just do such things to earn huge amount of money quickly. That's what i see in this forum but still this forum are very wealthy. 

1 hour ago, Raven said:

Most of the people here in this forum are very greedy to earn some money, that's why they are just do such things to earn huge amount of money quickly. That's what i see in this forum but still this forum are very wealthy. 

Yeah you are right those people of the forum are greedy they are doing or write their post copy/ paste.

9 hours ago, Zentoly said:

Yeah you are right those people of the forum are greedy they are doing or write their post copy/ paste.

Moderators need to do something to less those the people who do copy/pasting post to keep the cleanliness and wealthiness of this forum. Give them some penalty, i mean if they do copy/paste, they need to fulfil 30 post before receiving payment again. 

That is how unfair and delusional some people are. To make their job fast and easy without doing much effort, they will do foul move like copy pasting works of others though they know what they are doing is against the rule. And when they get punished or something they will complain about it. Some people just love violations. Some people's nature.

Claim daily free coins and do more tasks to earn faster, https://www.thecryptofaucet.com/?r=17218

claim free ZEN every 20 hours, https://getzen.cash/auth/register?ref=152571

join me in this wonderful gambling site and win daily, https://windice.io/?r=k31fsc092

Yes there are many users who copy the same posts and also from any article they are not involving themselves to this forum, when the users will post according to their mindset it will be easy for forum also to understand the feedback of the users and if any thing is wrong with it will be solved easily. 

On 12/30/2019 at 1:24 AM, Pearls Before Swine said:

It's because people are getting paid to post here and most don't know how to write in proper English.  A secondary reason is probably that a lot of members don't have much to say about bitcoin/crypto at all and are just here to get paid.  So they take the easy route and just copy something from some internet site and post it here.

Exactly! Not everyone have the knowledge in crypto,and this forum is not just for the members here,this forum is also for everybody who looks for an answer for their question through internet,so we need to give the best answer,and to do that some ideas on the internet is the best source,but unfortunately many people just copy it,because they find it easy for them besides they got payment.

Edited by Ms.o

For other,it will be very helpful,because they can save their time and mind in thinking,and not everybody has the knowledge about cryptocurrencies.

On 12/29/2019 at 9:18 PM, johant123 said:

Hi mate, yes you are right and some are even just copy and rumble the words so it will not be more obvious but still those people should know the rules and should be stop.

I'm new and I'm also observed the same  if someone share any topic in few minutes same topic but change some keywords and repost the topic strangely the same topics gain lot of views and replies also its not good for the site because every one here to earn money not following site rules

People were looking for quick money and they do anything for that. The copied post will still be coming if there is no permanent IP ban for the spammer.

Simply report these post and mods will take care of them. Most people are posting news and articles from different media outlets and adding snippet with the article link without adding anything on the discussion. This is simply a spam and should be deleted.

spacer.png

I experience to be tagged by other member because my post is been copied and its quite disappointing to my part because this forum is made to share our own knowledge to those who are just starting to learn about crypto. I hope that you immediately report a post if you see or observe its been copied to lessen the copy paste post in this forum