Twitter Decentralized Platform - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptosix

Twitter Decentralized Platform

Twitter and Facebook had thought of how to enter into that system which is a very good idea having noted that there is a lot of good in it , so to me we need to put up space that is going to help us a lot in trying to check out what is good there is a lot of good thing that comes from it so to me the good thing about this is that we can be able to follow some different strategies that are helpful to us and in so many ways we are able to perfect the best central token or crypto that can be integrated with the market itself the crypto market.

• +2 2

On 12/29/2019 at 6:12 PM, neurolicious said:

I find it really hard to believe that Twitter is into decentralization, like you said they have closed many accounts for no explanative reason, many crypto related. Now think what Twitter would be like if it was decentralized. lol 😂 Did they suddenly changed minds on their policy?

Like you, dear friend, you said the same thing that I find it very difficult to believe that Twitter is a decentralized platform since, as you tell us, they have closed many accounts
Good luck and big winnings to the whole community
A big greeting

• +3 1

Twitter is just banning for any reason and is also asking for your phone number selling it to various ridiculous marketing companies that will call you to sell their scam products and have people there trained to be aggressive too. One recommendation, don't give your phone number to twitter and don't make an account there. If you have delete your phone from them and quit.

• +1 1

Decentralization will be important for many of the big social media. There is need for decentralized consensus and autonomous networks. The common measure of the blockchain is maintaining its integrity with a set or rules in order to maintain an accurate database. This is what twitter is looking after, but it doesn't have to do with accounts closing. It will keep removing the users that are not following their set of rules.

• +2 1

For a social media like twitter to be able to support decentralization, it would not make much sense. In this way they will not be able to gather any information about their userbase which is very important in social media for targeted advertising, especially if the customer continues to make use of the social media platform. And as you have mentioned, there ae many accounts that have been closed down without reason and with a decentralized platform this will not happen. The concept of it might seem good, but the reality behind the entire thing does not seem to be too plausible. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I am heard of this too, it is the Twitter ceo Jack dorsey that he said about decentralize Twitter and that he is planning a team of research for the creation of a plan. It is something that will be big and help Twitter become a more secure soceal media platform.

• Useful or interesting 1

You have it wrong as decentralization does not mean that you can do anything you want with your twitter account. It will still be a private company and will ban you when they want. They banned many crypto accounts in the past when the bear market started in 2018. There was a purge in all social media and advertising during that time.

Twitter is funding research into a decentralized version of its platform. Twitter is funding a small team of researchers to build an “open and decentralized standard for social media,” with the goal of making Twitter a client for that standard.

It will not change anything if twitter becomes decentralized, don't have any such ideas as it will keep blocking accounts for any reason they don't like. It is up to Twitter and there is nothing to do about that, but boycott this junk instead as it has become a power on its own and should be limited.

My dear friend, Twitter and any social media platform is under the hands or adheres to special restrictions for the United States of America, but it has been heard that Twitter has started to create its own cryptocurrency, but in a decentralized manner because America in general does not prefer anything but central. Thank you.

On 12/29/2019 at 1:02 PM, cryptosix said:

I heard this on some other site where Twitter mentioned to make it decentralized system, however I am tired from their restrictions in using the site. They have closed so many people accounts without providing proper answers to them. I don't think this could solve everyone's problems.

What you guys say about this and how do you feel if they launched such platform.

Friend, it is a reality that Twitter removes accounts without reasons, so it is always better to have some other backup account and this due to these problems, therefore, it is much more useful to have two accounts in case something unexpected happens on the Twitter platform.

On 12/29/2019 at 1:02 PM, cryptosix said:

I heard this on some other site where Twitter mentioned to make it decentralized system, however I am tired from their restrictions in using the site. They have closed so many people accounts without providing proper answers to them. I don't think this could solve everyone's problems.

What you guys say about this and how do you feel if they launched such platform.

They really do not support certain things that some users share on the Twitter network so they usually delete accounts and this was currently made clear by the Twitter CEO regarding why they suspended Donald Trump's account.

• +2 1

Twitter lives by always blocking users and this is not very good, but nevertheless this always makes it clear why they are blocked and this is totally good, the idea in any case is to create another account in case they block you 1.

• +2 1

Why some of the accounts were closed is a little perplexing. Users simply want to know how the project will be carried out. Is the project still in progress? I hope so, since Twitter is a public forum that might entice its users to experiment with cryptocurrency.