Which one gives more reputation, creating a topic or making comments? - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Scottmc

Which one gives more reputation, creating a topic or making comments?

I noticed that creating topics gives you more reputation if the content of the topic is useful and innovative, because I have noticed that most members do not read the responses and do not evaluate them. Be patient, my friend.

• +5 1

Dear, following the forum, comments, and publications, in addition to reading the forum rules, gives you more knowledge in how to get a good reputation, and when you exceed the 100 useful comments, you will find yourself familiar with what he likes to do, but writing a valuable and useful topic is the best way to obtain a reputation in addition to commenting in an exemplary manner  So you have to work hard, my friend.

If you focus on gaining reputation, in my opinion, you should publish more topics than comments and responses, but if you want chances for the post to remain, you should create comments.

hello dear hope so you are doing well and from my point of view no matters whether you write a comment or creating a topic but its must be unique and authentic and the most important thing is according to the rules and regulation of this forum so that people will like your post and consider it useful and give you positive likes so that you attain good reputation points

publication of useful topics and non_ repetition  gives a good reputation but anyway I see a little difficult to find subject matter enemies and unrefined sound drafting.
You can write useful comments will take on good reputation ,it needs some time and reading and gaining experience from the old

Edited by lanaahmad

It is very difficult to get good reputation by creating comments. But we can earn maximum reputation by publishing unique and informative topics daily and earn BTC. So we have to focus on creating the theme.

5 hours ago, Dormilon said:

The essence of cryptotalk is the publication and comments of topics referring to cryptomoned, that is important and very primordial here, it is difficult to do a publication every day because it deserves to do well and for that you have to have an amount of time that sometimes We do not have, but you have to look for the right time to make one, that will give you positive reasons and make your cresk account for your benefit, greetings.

@Dormilon I am already seeing that friend, when I finish my classes I will spend time to publish some posts about cryptocurrencies, I want to grow my account and be successful in this forum, I am sure that I will achieve it with a lot of work and patience.

• Useful or interesting 1

A very good question my friend.. There are a lot of important things that contribute to gaining reputation and skill, for example .. Double working hours .. And always inquire about incomprehensible things ... And other important stuff

It does not matter where we write, whether posts or make comments on posts, the most important thing is the variety and quality with which we write the post or comment, as mentioned a lot,  be unique in proposing the new idea is the key to success.

Dear in general, you were not able to publish 20 topics on a daily basis in order to obtain a larger section or a greater reputation in this forum due to the tight control by the forum administrators. Allowing entry to only good or useful topics in general and not remembering them therefore you will not be able to answer or generate 20  Topics on a daily basis, that will certainly be a large number of them deleted. I advise you to stay in the comments and posts and thus the biggest winner and the reputation comes from the useful participation problem. Thank you very much.

Although I never created a single topic in the cryptotalk platform because I joined recently, so I'm still learning from the senior members on how to create constructive topics, but for sure, the creation of topics will fetch you more attention and reputations than commenting on others topic.

In order to get more reputation, of course you need to write topics, but you have to pay attention, not all topics bring a reputation, you have to write a good topic and the other members benefit from it, Writing comments is important in getting your work done, but it doesn't get a lot of reputation, it's good, but the topics are better

• +3 1

On 1/15/2021 at 9:07 PM, Abuabdullahi said:

Hello guys. From my own research and observation i will tell you that composing topic gives more reputation than making comments on post. If you have a very nice topic, members will react to it and give you appropriate rating which will help your carrier on cryptotalk forum.

Yes my friend I agree with you. In my opinion composing the topics gives us the better ratings as compared to commenting on the posts... But remember that in composing the topics there is a high cha ce of being banned. So try to compose the valuable topics 

My friend, I think that topics get more reviews than comments, and that is because everyone reads them and writes comments about them.  But we cannot create topics just because we want that. Topics must be thoughtful, valuable, and have good ideas and new ones.

On 3/27/2021 at 12:33 PM, Mrsasmanashah said:

Hi...I think creating a topic is very useful for oneself and others.As we know about new way of thinking by reading that topic so it creates immense effect and bring more reputation to that person rather than just commenting on it.

Actually if you share that information which people needs like someday we talk about the trading side and gives such quality signal in that section so people will give you many reputations so everything needs your attention and your precious time..

Hello my friend, I think that creating topics is beneficial, especially that you can see a lot of opinions, and it is of course better for the points of reputation, and in my opinion here lies the importance of this beginners section where you will benefit from the topics of our old colleagues and learn to write an interesting topic and a concept that carries new and useful ideas I wish everyone the best.

• +2 1

hello friend I want to tell you that the creating post is giving us more reputation if we are create a useful content then we will able to get more application by the users because number of beginners are here on need the accounting information about crypto talk

Hello my friend, how are you? I think that you should spend more time understanding the nature of posts and what interesting topics you should be interested in and understand the rules and laws more and then you will spend a very enjoyable time here. Good luck to you, dear.

Hello my friends..I hope you are well.
I believe that publishing topics attracts reputation more than commenting on posts, since when you publish a specific topic (useful and rare) this post will reach the largest possible number of members, meaning that the topic will be seen by many members, so it will gain With a lot of reviews and likes, while the comment will not be seen by many, so the support will be somewhat limited.

• +4 1

Hello my dear friend.  Creating topics from comments is very important.  To create the subject.  Things have to be created with knowledge with a lot of skill.  Very nice way to comment.  Comments can be made by gaining knowledge by following someone else.  However, the reputation of making in this regard from many comments.  I think so.

I think creating topics will give us more reputation if they are useful enough and contain proper knowledge. But if we are lacking in this then we should be confined to comments only because by commenting we can clear our lot of confusions and extend our knowledge.

Dear, it is up to the thing that you publish. If you have published a useful and wonderful topic and published an unhelpful post and others are committed to the rules of the forum in general, then the topic will definitely get the reputation and the good reaction or participation will not take anything and may warn because of the lack of great commitment to the publishing rules of the forum for that matter Linked to the benefit of the post or the topic, the difference between them does not matter. Thank you very much

• +5 1

This is clear in my mind ,if we make anew post then we can get maximum reputation then comments.  So some ne will read our comments but ,our new post will read by so many people durung this time we can get maximum reputation.  So thinking about new topic and fund a unique content help you to getting reputation and earning.  So spends your time for learning then you would able to make a usefull post. So it doesn't means we will get reputation on creating new post ,but we will get reputation when we gmhave usefull post.

Well my dear friend, it is a really good question that you can do all these things but in moderation and balance you have to take care of the content of the publications and make sure that your publications are important and of high value and arouse the curiosity of other members until you get a good reputation

Certainly creating topics. We should not be satisfied with publishing comments on the topics presented. Rather, we must search for sources of knowledge and extract the most important ideas from them about cryptocurrency updates and post them as topics and share them with members. Before writing your topic, you must make sure that it is not here by using the search feature  This will give you a positive reputation and the members will give you good reviews and you will gradually improve