Which one gives more reputation, creating a topic or making comments? - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Scottmc

Which one gives more reputation, creating a topic or making comments?

2 hours ago, Alina42 said:

you can gain fame based on valuable posts in cryptocurrencies. Basically your reputation depends on the quality of your content. If you create a good quality content and put some new things in your post or comments, you can get fame. But I think it's better to post than comments because you're more likely to get positive ratings in the post. Thank you 

@Alina42 

You are not necessarily going to receive good reputations for making a publication, if it is bad you will receive bad reputations, now as you say, making publications is very good because our account will grow and can be among the best, that will depend on the work we do to achieve it, tagging others also works to get reactions that help us to make the account grow, the interaction between users is important, as well as good publications, greetings.

Of course, the topic receives more reputation than the comment because the topic reaches many members compared to the comment, but if it is a useful participation, you will receive the reputation regardless of whether it is a topic or a comment, so you must publish according to the laws in order to gain a good reputation

• +1 1

I believe that creating publications that contain important ideas and information related to the world of cryptocurrencies, trading and investment is better than commenting on any topic and thanks to writing these important and distinct topics, you will get a good evaluation that leads you to gain a good and good reputation.

• +5 1

From my point of view, both matters are important in gaining reputation and benefit. Introducing new and unrepeatable topics is wonderful and profitable and helps improve your reputation. Likewise with regard to qualitative and unique comments. We conclude that the most important thing is to write content that does not exist in advance while adhering to the rules of the forum  Work hard and trust yourself and always strive to learn and present positive and distinctive ideas. Good luck

I think that publishing new and distinctive topics leads to obtaining a greater number of good reputations, as it reaches a greater number of members, and thus they give you this reputation in case the topic is useful and distinctive.

I believe that making comments is a start that brings you more reputation, after development and progress, and possessing all the necessary skills to write topics such as writing, communication, discussion and mastery of the language to avoid spelling errors .. All this will help avoid repetition and waste of time without benefit and loss then you can start to write topics skillfully and without fear to receive Good reputation and positive responses

• +2 1

I think it depends on how you can provide help to others. Through comments or post... But to the my point of view i think comments are provide more help to users. 

According to my opinion when you right a new informational and good posts ..It attracts more people  , they start reading your post , found something good in it and start giving you reputation. My this opinion is based on my those two post that i created and than people started giving me reputation .I got more reputation as compared to replying on others posts.

Your question is important, my friend, as we all strive to get a good reputation, and that will not be done until we do the right thing. So we search for important and useful topics with content and new information and we make a useful and objective comment on them, so we get a good reputation.

Beginners must first make comments, and upon gaining experience and skill, you must start creating topics, as they need accuracy and not misspellings, and they need meaningful and non-repetitive topics.

hello dear,as far as i know its totally depends on your content.No matter your post or topic, if your content quality is not good, it will not have a good reputation. So focus on making the content better and create useful content.Hope you get good results.Best of luck

In fact, it is better to create new topics in the forum and thereby gain more good reputation points if the topics you make are useful, relevant and not frequent in the forum.  You should keep researching important new topics and publishing them in the forum.

• +3 1

I'm noticing that here people give you more reputation only when you post. So from now i will post more so get good reputation and will advice you to do same. 

Yes friends, the topic in which the knowledge will be more will be the fame of the topper, but if we talk about the topic or our post, then the reputations will be more in that case when there will be more knowledge in our post and the topic which is going to be very successful in us.  

It is difficult to take positive reputations but I think creating new topic has give you a good chance to take good reputations than posting. But which topic you choose it will be impressive and fulfil the conditions of this forum then you can get more reputations.

• +5 1

I think both are very important. But if you talking about getting more reputation it is up to you because if you put quality efforts then your post or whatever the topic will definitely get good reputation mark. But if you are going to create topics then make sure that you are aware of all the rules related to this, @Scottmc.

Yes, my friend, writing a topic or even commenting, the person earns a good reputation, but at first I advise you to comment only so that you are able to write it correctly without errors and in a way that is understandable to everyone because the topics are greatly deleted from them

Both creating a topic and making post are important. Do not focus only on one thing. Focus on both, but I think creating useful topics leads to having many positive reputation than creating post. 

Hi everyone well in my opinion if you make post you have to properly search and see what you make topic this before use or no and make good post and useful information and knowledge can give good reputation 

• +2 1

On 1/16/2021 at 1:00 AM, online123 said:

If we give good information to the topic then good reputation will come to the topic and if we give good information to the comment then good reputation will come to the comment.We now see that more reputation comes from topic.

Well, it's not all about to the making of topics and posts by giving a reputation, it's all about to the content and being constructed of the posts because that is the main idea on how can we give them some reputation.

my dear mate , creating topics can give you more reputation,but there's a risk.You id can be banned because there's almost same topics.If you comment good and meaning ful then you will get good reputation surely.You have to careful about topics slection and grammatical mistakes.Spelling mistakes are also common.

There is no difference between topic and post as long as it is an original and interesting contents , if other users like it they will give you a reaction. 

Of course, publications are more valuable in terms of evaluations because everyone can participate in them, especially if the post contains useful and important information for everyone, this raises the level of the post significantly

Hello everyone, I consider that there is more opportunity to gain reputation, making new topics, that making comments, but not for that, only it is necessary to create new topics, I believe that one can be complement of the other, and this way to realize a more complete work inside the platform.

On 1/15/2021 at 4:03 PM, Scottmc said:

This question goes to the experience ones and to the old members.

I want you to enlighten the newbies, which one is more preferable and that can give good reputation,that can as well been count as useful posts between creating topic and commenting on posts created by others.

Response please...🙏 

Thanks.

We can get good reputation on creating topics and comments. But our topics will be useful and informative topics to the members and comments also. If you create useless or bad quality topics or comments you can get warning points or your account will be ban. So write carefully and informative topics or comments to the members. Throughout this you can get good reputation.