What's your view on the future of this forum? - Page 19 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Scottmc

What's your view on the future of this forum?

I believe that cryptocurrencies have a bright future as they progress with time, and the members joining them are increasing, and Bitcoin is a wonderful currency, my friend, and its value has increased and you can invest and trade in it at any time quickly and with very little fees and you can read about it on the Internet

• +5 1

According to my views crypto forum is progressing day by day.The nimber if its members is growing gradually.In addition cryptchrrency is gaining popularity at international level.

• +1 1

You made great comments. I joined the forum a few months ago. Basically, I learnt and learnt a lot here. I have been able to acquire skills in English language here. I have been able to develop my mental. I can earn here. I am also learning about income as well as many other things. Basically, here we are getting investment arrangements. In fact, it's a popular forum. I think I can learn more about it in the future. Besides, here I can improve my future. I can have my success. I am working hard here so that I can do something good in the future.

I think in the future the form will have a lot of members and it will stop paying and only users will come here to discuss not to get payment

This forum is very useful for us to learn about cryptocurrency. We can learn from this and make a profit by trading and investing in the future.

I see that he has a bright future full of development and progress, as well as I do not think that there is a place for loss, and in my opinion, we should pay more attention to this forum and receive all the information that we receive.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello my friend.
This forum has a dazzling future, as it has a strategy to make it develop day by day. It depends on the minds of the members and increases their knowledge, and this is the way to success.
As for cryptocurrencies, they are the future of currencies and trading.
Thank you my dear friend.

Let's look directly at the problem, don't go around it. You will see that the number of online users on CryptoTalk has decreased a lot compared to before: 300 << 16000.
The reason may be that forums have reduced user rewards, causing people to lose their motivation to act.
I am not against this, as the new rewards system encourages members to create good content instead of spam. But when the price of TALK tokens drops too much, people get frustrated.
If this problem is not solved, I fear that the forum will lose its popularity in order to compete with other crypto forums.

• Useful or interesting 1

This forum is a gateway to the world of the coming future, because it brings together the world in it with various cultures and norms, and it provides good for all without exception
We need to support this forum.
  I do not think it will ever be closed one day. On the contrary, he will be the godfather of forums in the future and support them . 💎

Hello my friend, for me, I see a prosperous future for the forum, and in particular, I see that the Talk coin will become somewhat high and good. As for the cryptocurrency in general, it is clear its future. Every day we wake up to a rise in Bitcoin prices so do not worry about the ban. I don’t think that you will be banned unless you break one of the laws.

I think that this forum has a bright future in the world of talking about cryptocurrencies, as it gains a person skill, experience and money at the same time

Well said my dear. The future of this forum is very sage. Dont be aware about on that. This forum will reach into the hands of millions by coming future. About the ban, first you may get the alerts of warning. 

• +2 1

9 hours ago, MrSpasybo said:

Let's look directly at the problem, don't go around it. You will see that the number of online users on CryptoTalk has decreased a lot compared to before: 300 << 16000.
The reason may be that forums have reduced user rewards, causing people to lose their motivation to act.
I am not against this, as the new rewards system encourages members to create good content instead of spam. But when the price of TALK tokens drops too much, people get frustrated.
If this problem is not solved, I fear that the forum will lose its popularity in order to compete with other crypto forums.

I agree with this mate, many people are getting disappointed when the price of TALK token drops, we can see here that most of the members are working here just for money, they didn't understand that many people are needed to bw assists in terms of answering their questions and thoughts about cryptocurrency, this is an forum not a earning site.

I hope you are optimistic, my friend. I think that you will wake up one day and be surprised by the amount of profits you got. It is a wonderful forum that is developing day by day, and the cryptocurrency will have a future on all levels, because it will be the currency of the future. 

Dear I think this forum has a great future, and I also think that in the near future most countries will start working in cryptocurrencies and encryption because we have to evolve and become like civilized countries and deal in this area. 

• +3 1

I think okay this future of cryptocurrency is really bright because it provides information about cryptocurrency so people can discuss it in detail and the coming years are becoming prominent in the time of cryptocurrency and cryptocurrency in every aspect of life. so you can say that arrival.

The cryptocurrency is in constant progress, according to my opinion that nothing can stop its progress because it has a strong position that is difficult to demolish and this is a useful thing for us.

The future is great of this forum for sure ,it's been more than year now and the platform is still with us and continue developing the features day after day specially with the talk token ,it's a first that the forum have his own token..

The future is great of this forum for sure ,it's been more than year now and the platform is still with us and continue developing the features day after day specially with the talk token ,it's a first that the forum have his own token.

• +4 1

Dear friend, I think that the future of the cryptocurrency will be bright and strong as well, and in the coming years it will spread abnormally and also well and we cannot do without it.

In fact, if you asked this question 2 months ago, I would have looked much more favorably. But now it seems that the value of the talk token we earn on the forum is decreasing. People are worried about this. I've encountered a lot of people who describe this forum as a waste of time. This forum is not a waste of time, but talk token could die soon. So if a solution is found, the future of the forum is very bright.

The last  point caught my attention a lot and now that I think about it it would be very worrying to wake up one day and have nothing, for these cases I think that the pages should have an "insurance" that if at some point have a plan of action for example close the exchange and only enable the withdrawal, it would be very very sad to lose everything due to a price collapse, hopefully that does not happen because there would be many losses.

It implies that, as this site grows, this forum will rise to the sky and make crypto currency history. Cryptotalk is the only improved platform on the market that can compete with it.I'm grateful to be a part of this community.

On 1/15/2021 at 7:55 PM, Scottmc said:

Good afternoon everyone.

My questions this afternoon are; 

1. Does the future of this forum looks bright?

2. In few years to come, what would be

the situation of cryptocurrency? 

3. In your own point of view did you think cryptocurrency is progressing?

4. I'm afraid we shouldn't just wake up one day and find out that our accounts are banned or will are unable to login to the forum anymore? 

What's your view on this and tell us the reasons for your answers...

I think this forum has bright future because we are getting our payment through cryptocurrency is in future the prices will again increase and we will get benefit and this form is best for learning about cryptocurrency through the forum which can learn a lot and we can do many things in our future.

• +1 1

People start admitted and consider to the cryptocurrency and they accept it and I think its future is bright in my opinion .but it depends upon the management how the mange the cryptocurrency forum.