What's your view on the future of this forum? - Page 20 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Scottmc

What's your view on the future of this forum?

I see that this forum is a one of the best and good forum . I highly recommended that this forum is so unique because it has unique information about currencies . 

It's pleasure for me to work with this forum.I am trying my best and share my thoughts.I am satisfied that I have learned many things from this forum.We are a community and we are helping each other.In future our forum will be bigger and better

Every person working on this forum knows that he has a very bright future because it allows people to learn and exchange experiences among themselves that the encrypted currency progresses every day I think it will become the money of the future You must abide by the laws and publish according to the rules and you will not be banned from this forum

• +1 1

My dear friend, the unknown future always worries a bit, but regarding this field I expect that it will extend and all people will know about it because it will become part of our lives today and we start trading these currencies to save a lot of effort and time.  Good luck, friends

I believe that the future of this forum will be bright, and the proof of this is the increase in the number of members in it, and all this is because this forum is reliable and provides useful information for everyone in addition to money, and I also believe that cryptocurrencies will spread widely in the world in the near future Evidence of this is the high prices of these currencies due to the increased demand for them

The number of members is increasing day by day in this forum and it has gained the trust of many around the world and I see it as a brighter one. As for the position of digital currencies, I think that they will become basic currencies in many countries in the future as a result of the increase in dealing with them and the continuation of their progress ... And on your question that our accounts will be blocked. One day, I don't think so dear, this forum has evolved and needs members and their expertise

• +2 1

In my opinion 

It seems that the future of this forum is very bright to include experts in the field of crypto with whom you can connect and learn from 

As for cryptocurrencies, I think they will be accepted all over the world in the next few years.

Hello my dear friend, I would like to thank you for this wonderful post, which is that the future of digital currencies and other wards will develop a lot. It is bright and that the Crypto platform helps members gain experience and knowledge. Greetings to you

I think that the forum has a beautiful future, so you have to spend your time here in order to learn and earn cryptocurrencies in order to trade and invest, you just have to be patient, learn and read in order to succeed. 

• +1 1

Nothing is forever.  One day cryptotalk will also stop their campaign. We have to prepare ourself mentally for it. But i hope cryptotalk will continue their journey for a long time. And i think it is the good time for coming of crypto talk. 

In fact, I think the forum is a popular thing and the forum has a lot of good qualities that we have a lot help And I think the forum is moving forward in a much better way And the forum is growing very well day by day And so we have to work a little harder and stay with the forum

The way things are going in this forum indicates that we are going with her to a bright future. Be assured of this aspect..all people benefit and share their information here .. Be optimistic, my friend.

Yes, in fact, I expect a bright future for this forum, as I expect the digital currency to have a bright future, and I expect that it will be a major work, perhaps not now, but in the future for the fourth point, in fact, I try not to make mistakes so that you are not banned

• +3 1

God bless you, brother, it's a beautiful topic, but all I want to say to you is that the future of this forum is about the status of cryptocurrency and I guarantee you a brilliant future for this forum because cryptocurrency is in constant progress with the progress of technology and civilization and will not stop but will talk and become better

This forum is wonderful and in my opinion it will have a bright future and also there are all steps to work on it and on the other hand it will gain members knowledge about digital currencies and how to obtain and use them and I, in my personal opinion, see that this forum and digital currencies and Bitcoin exclusively will have a bright future and I see that Bitcoin will be The currency of the future

Beyond reasonable doubt cryptotalk campaign forum possesses great potentials that is still realizing seemingly. You will agree with me by consider the short term of it existence but the meritorious achievements and progress it has made. Don't forget cryptotalk forum is not the first Crypto currency forum but today is considered the best of the best. 

The future of bitcoin and entire crypto currency is progressing positively above expectations. 2020/2021 are enough to justify and prove the statement.

So the earlier the better. Crypto currency is still at the favourable stage that a member can join and still make it easily. 

I think that the future of this forum depends on the useful posts that are posted on it. Therefore, this forum only blocks abusive people who harm its reputation. I think that the future will be for cryptocurrencies only.

• +3 1

Hello my friend, the forum until this moment makes the members' time useful as it has become the best search engine for cryptocurrencies and investing in them. As for cryptocurrencies at this time, they are increasing in value and interest, and I see a bright future for them, and I think that preserving the forum lies on our shoulders .

• +1 1

On 1/15/2021 at 4:55 PM, Scottmc said:

Good afternoon everyone.

My questions this afternoon are; 

1. Does the future of this forum looks bright?

2. In few years to come, what would be

the situation of cryptocurrency? 

3. In your own point of view did you think cryptocurrency is progressing?

4. I'm afraid we shouldn't just wake up one day and find out that our accounts are banned or will are unable to login to the forum anymore? 

What's your view on this and tell us the reasons for your answers...

I think that the future of this forum can be bright if managed well. At the moment there are many of the members that are not as active on  this forum as they used to be and this is brought about by the fact that the rewards are much lower based on the value of the TALK token. It is also extremely hard to earn BTC here and this is also a demotivating factor that can affect many of the members. If this is addressed, the perhaps it may help to have a brighter future for this forum. 

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I think this crypto forum gain great audience by generating informative and beneficial topics which increase people's interest. I hope it will provide us great opportunity to earn and expand their knowledge. Its future will be brighter.

ACtually  i am really optimistic about the future of cryptotalk because it is and educatipnal forume that gives knowlege about the newst trend in the financial world and helps the members to be monitary stable by providing them with money 

the future of cryptocurrency is very bright with also other digital currency . Cryptotalk is a great platform where it helps to people get knowledge about cryptocurrency or also making money form this forum .So i think we have not need to afraid  about this forum .According to my opinion, it depends on the administration so how does he manage the platform with this. crypto is a helpful forum and also help to others get experience and knowledge.

I think that cryptocurrencies have become the talk of a lot of people, and we can see that through this forum, there are a lot of people joining this forum and I love the enthusiasm of many members, as for me I think there is a good future for this forum, and  I wish him success

i predict that this forum will have a bright future and an advanced position in the cryptocurrency world since all the topics in here are interesting and useful which helps a lot of people to understand the bitcoins world 

Edited by natooal

Good afternoon everyone i am new here and i want to learn about the future of this forum I think it helps us to success at work , thank you all