What's your view on the future of this forum? - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Scottmc

What's your view on the future of this forum?

Good afternoon everyone.

My questions this afternoon are; 

1. Does the future of this forum looks bright?

2. In few years to come, what would be

the situation of cryptocurrency? 

3. In your own point of view did you think cryptocurrency is progressing?

4. I'm afraid we shouldn't just wake up one day and find out that our accounts are banned or will are unable to login to the forum anymore? 

What's your view on this and tell us the reasons for your answers...

• Useful or interesting 13
  • +1 12
  • +2 8
  • +3 8
  • +4 6
  • +5 2

Firstly thank you my friend for such a great topic .

But in point of view now the future of cryptocurrency is 

very bright with also other digital currency . So don't b afraid 

about the future of cryptotalk .Cryptotalk is a great platform 

where it helps to people get knowledge about cryptocurrency 

or also making money form this forum .

So i think we have not need to afraid  about this forum .

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -2 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

According to my opinion, it depends on the administration so how does he manage the platform with this, after that I would like to say that the future of this platform is somewhere bright, From now on, the world has started to consider cryptocurrencies and will use cryptocurrencies in the coming times.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

I am new person as we know that cryptotalk is helpful for every one and we saw crypto future is bright.because crypto is a helpful forum and also help to others get experience and knowledge.

• +2 1

The way this platform is going, it indicates that this forum will go to the sky and will make a history in the book of crypto currencies.

No such better platform is available in the market which can compete with cryptotalk.

I vote for this platform and being a member of this forum I feel myself very lucky.

• +3 1

My friend, don't be afraid from that forum. 

Because the crypto currencies futures will be very bright. 

In future other crypto currencies may be add and these currencies will also use in the world. 

Looks like their prices may be increase day after but up and down is oart of life. 

So don't worry, this currencies will work in future too. 

I think ok this future of crypto taka is really bright because it provide information about cryptocurrency people can discuss this in detail. And the coming years is the time of cryptocurrency and cryptocurrency is is becoming prominent in every field of life so you can say that the coming time is crypto time

Well, first of all you are highly welcome with this your genuinely question, in point of I personally view about the future of this forum will keep brighter as always, because if you realize you see that cryptocurrency are all over the world, and most people are thinking that cryptocurrency will be the future money to use.

I personally think that the future of crypto currencies will be bright because these currencies are digital and the upcoming era will also be digital. No doubt that in this era these are also in progress. I also think that in future these currencies will be available in local countries. And don't worried about banned, because this platform is going to high not towards low.

• +4 1

1. Yes its bright and alot of particular opportunities are available and can be done to fix the forum and 2. crypto is something we would expect that it would be alot better and safer to be used at some point. 3. It was progressing well and the recovery of it was getting alot better as it went back better than expected and lastly 4 no we aren't gonna get banned suddenly for such no reason at all. although if we cannot login anymore maybe the forum has been removed or something.

hello my friend, I think that this forum will be a better place to learn more about cryptocurrency and many new members join everyday and become more popular, in general the digital coins will be a trend and many people start to invest in it.

• +1 2

This platform are growing day by day.Daily hundreds of users are joined this platform.No doubt the future of this platform will be bright and future only will be the cryptocurrency era.Only Digital currency will be acceptable in future.

Yes friend ...All your things are fine ...Cryptocurrency's bill of arms is very bright...Honestly works on this platform ...You may achive best positions...It is not fake work .Which platform should you spend some time in your heart .So on which platform you can get a good position 

• +1 2

3 hours ago, Scottmc said:

Good afternoon everyone.

My questions this afternoon are; 

1. Does the future of this forum looks bright?

2. In few years to come, what would be

the situation of cryptocurrency? 

3. In your own point of view did you think cryptocurrency is progressing?

4. I'm afraid we shouldn't just wake up one day and find out that our accounts are banned or will are unable to login to the forum anymore? 

What's your view on this and tell us the reasons for your answers...

1. Ofcourse day by day the new members  are joining  this forum so, its future looking brightest.

2. I think, in few years the cryptocurrency  would be used in place of paper currency. 

3. Of course, Cryptocurrency is progressing  with each passing day.

4. Think good, Everything will happen good.

• +2 1

Hello, remember that so that we do not have any problems, what is recommended is first of all to know and apply the rules since they will be useful to us, so it is advisable to take a look at them.
Another thing to keep in mind is that we must create articles that are useful and of interest to other colleagues in the community.
Remember to try to follow the rules, since many of those who have just started, tend to fail because they do not know them and carry them out, it is something that I can recommend so that you can do things well here.
As for if I see a future for the project, the answer is that yes, the project maintains a good reach of users, in addition to being well structured and planned, so I consider it a good opportunity, it will be up to us to know how to take advantage of it and work it well.

• +2 1

Greetings to you my dear friend, there is no justification for all this anxiety. I am optimistic about the future for the forum. It is a great area for sharing our knowledge and also for investment.

Hello my friend

These questions are very important and give us different opinions about the platform.

I believe that this platform has a bright future. Yes, our numbers on it are constantly increasing, and working as a team will make it progress.

Regarding cryptocurrencies, I am sure that it will become a very important matter .. as it reaches new people every day, and then many will become familiar with it and know what it is .. It will become a source of new knowledge for them ..

I hope that our accounts will never be banned, and that work on the platform will continue without any problems .. I am confident that this platform is a reliable and safe place, and there is no need to worry.

good luck for everbody

I see the future of this forum as a success as there will be many beginners and experts supporting each other sharing knowledge and it will be a very large community and many people will recognize cryptotalk because it will be very successful.

I see this forum soaring high with lots of active members, but I dont we would just wake up and see that all our account has been banned or deleted, and crypto currencies is progressing not depreciating cos I see crypto has the future of all currencies.

Hello friend.. For me, this platform will have a strong future. It's been growing rapidly for two years and is getting a strong reputation among the global platforms, so the future will be good and full of surprises.

• +1 1

I believe that this forum will develop and gain its audience, thereby expanding its capabilities and boundaries. Forum so is one of the largest forums on crypt.

It is evident that the future of this forum is great, large, and of high value among currencies, because it helps people live and meet their personal needs. A thousand thanks to Bitcoin

Of course, the future of this platform is bright and there is no doubt in this. Lots of people had joined this platform, and many more are joining. The traffic on this platform is increasing day by day. And I hope it will not be ban in future and we also gain reputation by this platform.

• +3 1

Hello everyone, it is noticeable on a daily basis that more new members come to the forum and it is becoming more and more successful day by day, so that I hear about it on many telegram channels and websites. I hope more success For this wonderful forum.