Success requires patience - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Elena951

Success requires patience

Patience is the important principal one must possess. Please a huge role in achieving our target. We must be patient enough to post 30-50 comments a day so that we can earn money. Many of them feel first 100 comments to be tiring.

Yes, I like your views.

Patience is really key to success.Firstly, We should work hard and then wait for its results with patience. 

If we wait for it then its really bore fruits and if we became careless or greedy then, its may proven sin for us.

• +1 1

23 hours ago, Elena951 said:

Dear friends.  Patience is needed to improve our lives.  Without patience we cannot improve.  So in order to reach our goal properly in our life, we have to be patient and focus on work.  Thanks everyone.

Nothing good comes easily so we need hard work and patience.There are many people who can't be patient who can't be patient they can never achieve success.Patience is the key to success. Those who have become rich in today world, have been patient for success, so today they have reached this point.

• +2 1

Hello Dear member, 

Success require both urgency and patience. Be urgent about making the effort and patient about seeing the results. No doubt patience is key to success but there should be a goal, there should be a plan, there should be a process, there should be clear ideas, there should be commitment and there should be some implementation.

• +2 1

You are right my friend. If you want to be a successful then you should keep patience. Cause this is always help us to get our goal. Without patience you won't get your goal. So this is the main key for achieve your goal.

• +1 1

Patience is required  in any work.it is not possible achieve success  in any work  without patience, there is a need to have patience in all task. Sothis is the main key for achieve your goal.

hey mates if you want to success in this platform you have to be patience because every big things take time but when they complte they give you pleasure and you feel proud on your hard work so if you want tosucces in your life you have to be with patience.

Patience is a fundamental pillar for the achievement of any objective, many of the successful people in the world have achieved what they have set out to do because they have great patience and dedication. The important thing besides having patience is to trust the process and to remain confident about what we are doing and where we are going.

My brother anything in this world require patience, because is the key any success, with patient I think you always be loser or failure, with patient you can be enable to reach your goals without facing any challenges or problems.,

We all know that patience is the key to success and if we are patience enough everything will achieve within a while when we focus on our work here by making some useful post that will beneficial in the forum and abiding by the rules and regulation.

• +1 1

That's right quiet is like a weapon in cryptocurrency contributing and exchanging, but what is that quiet approximately; persistent in examining and make sure you are doing get it the crypto advertise superbly well, patient when the showcase goes down and yo got to hold up for the costs to recoup, understanding once you have you orders put.

Absolutely in every field of life we have to be patient. When you have performed your duty then it's not necessary that you will get the reward on spot. And in this forum patience is required while making your posts and waiting for the payments. 

On 1/15/2021 at 2:59 PM, Elena951 said:

Dear friends.  Patience is needed to improve our lives.  Without patience we cannot improve.  So in order to reach our goal properly in our life, we have to be patient and focus on work.  Thanks everyone.

Yes my friend we need to apply patience in all our doings it might be investment, trading or any business if at all we want to experience success.

Yes you right my friend. Patience and hard work is the key of success. We must have believe in ourselves that we can do it no matter how much difficulties we face. We should never give up at any cost. Thank you. 

Patience is the key to relief. It obliges us in our lives in a scientific way and here in the forum in particular. Be patient a little and persevere in your work and you will reach your material and moral goals

Absolutely Right, i like your topic because if we want to be a sucessfull person then we have to be a patience, So my point is that we have to do that i have want my experience.it is very understand to this topic

Patience is required in every aspect of our lives and in our day to day activities to become successful and the cryptocurrency world and Crypto talk forum is not an exception. With patience, hardwork and dedication we can all become successful on the forum.

Iam emphasizing this for a while that patience is necessary 

People are asking. Why we are not getting likes and following 

Relax bro.it will  but after some time  .what we all need is the 

Patience

Yes my dear you are right. Successful people have a lot of patience I think and they require patience. So don't worry my dear and keep hard with patience then finally you got your destination.

• +1 1

Your absolutely right buddy, thank you for that meaningful topic. Keep it up.

Patience is one of the essential keys to become a successful in life, because without it you can’t reach your goals that you set. Patience is the thing that we all need to have because it determines you on how persistent you are in achieving success. We just need to trust the process and our time is coming in our way. Just like Aristotle said “Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet”.

Yes of course success requires patience because hardworking is a time taking period hardworking requires intelligence when you work with intelligence you will find easy in any kind of work . You do not have to hurry in any kind of work because success is a time taking process.

Yes dear you are right success always require patience if we want to be a successful person in our life first we need to work hard with Patience if we keep on hard working in. Our life a day come when we are bound to succeed

• +2 1

Yess ..it is the major way to be successful one to get things we should not be in hurry ..some time our emotional decisions bring loss to us .so we should always have big heart to accept all kind of challenges and to keep on trying best for the next time we should always keep patience and believe in our hard work that will surely brings sweet fruits always ..history teaches us the lesson of patience it is the best quality of successful man...

• +2 1

Yes my brother, success needs determination, motivation, hard work and patience with consistency in our word. When all these things gather, we get success and goal of our project or life. So always show some patience and consistency in your work

Of course my friend, success require patience, in fact one of the prerequisites of success is patience. There is a proverb which says a patience dog eats the fattest bone.