Success requires patience - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Elena951

Success requires patience

Dear mate patient is a key it's a way that go to the success.if we have no patience and we are working hard that we are not become a successfully person.patient is bitter,so it's fruit is sweet.Good things come to Those who wait.

Hello my friend, of course, every new work requires us patience, because at the beginning we were not aware of it and we did not know anything about it. The beginnings may be difficult, but with time we get used to, and things become smooth

You were absolutely right And if you want to reach a big destination, then it is important that you work with patience Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet You must work over time to achieve great success If you want to succeed in crypto here, then you have to spend 10 days playing here. 

Yes i am agree with you .Your post is really 

good advice for all the members .And have 

to adopt it .In point of view patience is the key 

of success in our life .So be positive or work hard 

be patience .Good luck .

You are right dear.Actually patience teaches us how to get ultimate  success. So if you want to get something good in life, you must be patient.It is normal to make a mistake in doing something, but for that you shouldn't give up hope. You should learn from that mistake and do it again.In this way, we will become accustomed to doing a task over and over again and become proficient.This is exactly what happens when you work in this forum.The newcomers often get tired of doing first 100 posts. Sometimes they give up thinking that it is just  waste of time.I want to tell them that if you continue to work efficiently here, you will definitely get benefit from this platform.Just be patient to get something good from this platform . 

Absolutely my dear you are absolutely right. While doing any work, we should be patient so that we can do it in the best way. Even on this forum, we have to work very patiently if we give up already, you can never forget your destination. 

Definitely mate. Patient's is a essential thing to success. so many people have no patience  because of they are not succeeding so keep patience and also hard work. Definitely your time will come.

No success in this world is a piece of cake patience is the first step to success everything thing positive needs patience my friend your hardwork will pay you success one day all you need is patience and keep doing hardwork your day will come .

Mostly users don't have patience when they face loss first time they loose hopes some days ago I try for withdraw of my friends account but I tried my best for earning more but I buy some other curriencies but at the end when I noticed that I have lose 39 us dollars it's a very shocking for me and my friend but that's guy loosing hurt I talked with him. 

Hard work, patience and the pursuit of knowledge is the basis for working in this forum so that you can achieve your goals and do your best, so I hope everyone will focus on their work.

• +2 1

Yes, success needs serious work and needs a will and also nothing comes without effort and experience does not come without failure and try and this field needs a patient person and has strong capital management 

• +2 1

@JamShb success always need patience.slow amd steady wins the race.to achieve any goal in life you have to wait for it and keep struggling toward your goals.same thing is seeing in trading of cryptocurrency you have to hold money for its best rate and then sell it at high price

hello my friend, I agree with you it's an important thing that everyone should understand it and make the best to learn more and earn more money, I think it's a long journey full of developing our knowledge.

I agree withyou every member require patience without patience we cant success if we want to success we require patience we require continois hard working in this platform many difficulty will come but we will remain patience to his work

Yes you are right and our big exam is to complete our first hundred post without having any single amount of coin or talktokens but when our patience is done than we are on the top of success and we will achieve our all goal so don't lose hope and have some patience for your time

Your time will come surely

Yes my friend I agree with you that patient is key of success and no thing is be good with out hard work and patients to achieve goals 

I agree with you, my friend, that we should focus on our work and offer everything useful and not give up if we encounter difficulties, because patience is the key to success.

Of course success requires patience.If we can do any work with patience, we will be successful in that work. Patience is very important to work.  Without patience we cannot complete any work.  And if the work is incomplete, we will never succeed in that work. That's why patience is very much essential for success.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

My friend This is exactly what happens when you work in this forum.The newcomers often get tired of doing first 100 posts. Success is achieved by those who work patiently despite repeated stumbling blocks. The  work in the forum requires patience, of course, so we are publishing information that is useful and of correct significance in order to achieve the largest possible  amount. If you are not patient you will fail and make the wrong decisions and will not work properly.

Edited by Bitcoin Earning
  • +2 1

I am totally agree with you. Sometimes we see that many people join in this forum and give up from this forum after some days. They can't survive in this forum because they don't have patience.  We must need patience to become successful in life. Without it we can't be successful. 

• +3 1

Yes. Patience is the key to success. If someone want's to open a door that is locked and he doesn't have any key so that's his wrong try that's just a waste of time. Make goal wait for the best time and run to your success.

• +2 1

It is true, patience is everything in crypto market. Not just in crypto market but all markets require patience. Just like the saying The markets are the places of transferring money from impatient people's pockets to patient people's pockets.

• +2 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Strongly agree and believe that patience is a strength to go towards success if a person have strength than definitely he/she will gain what want by him or her so just have patience and carry on

• +2 1

Yes true, patience helps us to do better because it give us time to think and do correct way .So try to wait with patience and read the posts carefully and do your opinion about it.

• +2 1
  • +5 1