Success requires patience - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Elena951

Success requires patience

Yes mate, we have read about some of the great men of our time whose inventions changed that world, but believe me that their first trial did was not successful, they have to try over and over again,so patience, perseverance and consistency are the key to success.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes success required patience.

Because you have patience you will attract people.

Patience is the key of success.

If you have patience you will have great business.

Patient is an important key to get success in every field.  The decision which are taken in frustrated give loss for example we buy some coins than sudden price goes down,  if in such situation we sell them in frustrated it is loss and if we kept patient and wait for price increasing than we can get profit. 

• +3 1

I totally agree, regarding trading and cryptolife a lot more. The only way to achieve success is to be persistent, constant and above all to have a lot of patience as you name it. Most of the time people throw in the towel when they realize that something didn't turn out the way they wanted, but they don't realize that is part of the process. We must be too patient and have clear goals and move towards them.

• +1 1

That is right patient is like a weapon in cryptocurrency investing and trading, but what is that patient about; patient in studying and make sure you do understand the crypto market perfectly well, patient when the market goes down and yo have to wait for the prices to recover, patient when you have you orders placed.

Do you know any other quality or property of the human personality other than patience? I will say that you need more endurance, sobriety of mind and coldness of mind.

Edited by Airline99

You created a useful topic.Trees and grass need time to grow,and therefore they symbolize patience.It is the same with us too.we need time to achieve goals,especially big goals and this requires patience.If we are too impatient desiring to have immediate results,we might be disappointed and quite our goals.In short patience is the basic key of success.

Same also has to be apply on this forum, we just need to active, dedicated and focus, things we wants won't just come to us like that, we have to work, strive and earn and also corporate well with the rules and regulations here.

• +5 1

2 hours ago, Elena951 said:

Dear friends.  Patience is needed to improve our lives.  Without patience we cannot improve.  So in order to reach our goal properly in our life, we have to be patient and focus on work.  Thanks everyone.

Persistence is the way to success.One must be persistent on the off chance that one needs to succeed.Success can't be accomplished without patience.Success is accomplished by the individuals who work calmly regardless of continued hindrances. If you see this platform you can get money after a week and it also includes to increase your patience but first by creating 100 posts they check your patience too

• +5 1

I think, after creating this account, I have more patience than before. Because, Everyday I work here and try to research as I can and after one week I still haven't a paid post but  I didn't stop. I continued my work. Thanks to the author for giving a big chance to get more and more patience. thanks

• +2 1

Hi friends your question is very important and useful for Bright future.

Patience is necessary in every platform,every matters

Without patience we can't move next step.

Without patience we can't achieve our goals.

It's my request try to keep patience and work hard.

I hope one day you will reach your goal.

• +1 1

Yes dear you are right.

If you have a patience then you achieve your aims easily.

So don't to be worried just work hard and much money.

• +2 1

Yes my friend I agree with you. Patient and hard work brings success in our life. For this at first we have set our goals and according to our goals we have to work hard and keep patience. Without keep patience no one can reach their goals.

• +1 1

It's true that success require patience. In everything you engaged yourself in try to exercise patience and don't haste in decision making. If you keep calm you will surely reach your destination and success will be yours without no doubt.

• +2 1

My dear @Elena  @Elena951Every one check our beauty of work mostly they didn't ask about the time span how much time we take to complete any work rather they see its clearance and beauty. That why we don't make rush or hurry to achieves our goals to get the targets. Slow and steady always wins the race with the best manners. So for good success always keep calm and patience.👍👍 Best of luck! @Hadia khan

You are very right and I totally agree since patience is the key to success since if you cannot control your emotions it can lead to many losses, so you have to know how to control your emotions to be successful and have very good benefits, always remember to have  patience I wish you all good luck and success.

Of course, success never comes easily. Success is achieved. And the first thing that is required to achieve this success is patience. You have to work patiently. You can achieve success, especially if you continue to work honestly with your success in this forum. You will achieve a great success. You will learn the lessons from here as well as earn a good kind of money. Thank you

as human beings wants every thing will be done very quickly they can't wait as much more 

but sccess needs a patience much more patience 

thats when you start from 0 then you will take 10 steps to complete a count of 10 so from this very small activity you need a patience 

Thank you so much your post is very useful to me you words are really helpful to me to get motivation and I am really inspired by you it's mean to me alot 

Yes you are right . Patience is necessary in every field. When we hard work then we find our reward. Sometime we find our reward early but some time we need to patience for getting success. So I will suggest you when you need to be lively with patiently then you can do it. And hope that you will successful.  @Sania84

this is best lines.  yes success want patience and need patience.

As we are learner alot of our posts are rejected daily so we need patience beacuse we need this work for us,for our learning and earning also.

From my point of view, if one wants to be successful, one has to be patient.  Success cannot be achieved without patience.  success is achieved by those who stumble and work patiently