Do you think that faucet farming and PTCs are worth it? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
iamSexyPanda

Do you think that faucet farming and PTCs are worth it?

I don't use faucets and pts to collect cryptocurrencies because you are going to get really huge task and in return really low amount of cryptos. I consider this platform to be the best to earn good amount of cryptocurrencies through the creation of good quality content that would also enhance your knowledge and understanding regarding this field.

For me, I do not consider these methods to be good for making money. They are a waste of time, and even the minimum withdrawal from the faucets cannot be obtained, while making a lot of effort and wasting time.

Since there is still people working in it then of course it still worth it but you need to be experienced on choosing the sites you work on them because so far I kbow some of my friend who making more than 400$ monthly from it which means better than what we can earn now

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Working on faucets and ptc sites for learning with crypto does not bring much profit.  Time will be wasted on these sites for earning cryptocurrency and earning will come less.  Learning and trading with crypto will bring better profit than the amount of time that will be given between faucets and ptc sites.

I once used faucets and PTCs to earn some satoshis, but the truth is that it is very complicated because they have always paid very little and it is difficult to reach the minimum payment.
Currently, I continue to use those kinds of pages, but not the traditional ones, but some of them like Okex's free Bitcoin campaign, which is not very profitable either, but it is certainly possible to earn more than in the traditional faucets.

According to my understanding on this topic, i consider adopting these methods of earning cryptocurrency as a waste of time. They are very time consuming which requires lots of effort and time before someone can see a meaningful profit. Its just better i keep learning crypto trading and investment rather than engaging in these two methods of earning cryptocurrency.

• +2 1

No, for me the faucets and ptc pages are a lot of waste of time, I have already been in all of them and I really say that you have to wait a long time and have many references to be able to withdraw and if you wait a long time you have the risk that it will come back scam and stop paying, therefore I can say that it is a waste of time, but that time that you would be in that kind of pages will be used to seek knowledge and start trading, it would be the best way to invest our time in a project to our future.

I have attempted various types of spigots and PTC site, thus far none of them can give me a decent acquiring. They're free at any rate, yet needs a ton of exertion to simply asserting their prizes and cost me a great deal of time. Does it worth? No, it doesn't worth a minuscule of my time by any means. In this way, I'm simply going to proceed leafing them behind for others to utilize them in the event that they need to however. Which I trust they won't.

This among other are some of the terminology of cryptocurrency that I'm yet familiar with and hence, i couldn't say much or anything about it but I really appreciate the effort of every member here who took time and clarify some of my doubtedness about the two term.

Yes, my friend, of course the various areas of work in encryption are worth it, hard work, patience on the counter, working in the area of taps is really great and has big gains, but it is not my favorite, I prefer trade and investment in encryption. 

• +4 1

The faucets and the PTC fulfilled their mission at the time, that people learned that through the internet it was possible to earn money, but it is no longer worth wasting time in some faucet or ptc to earn pennies on the dollar, generally that type of Websites work with referrals, and not everyone is encouraged to work for such a low payment, besides that you must perform tasks daily and be entering the web every few hours, I got to work them but never reached a notorious profit, their popularity has greatly diminished.

I don't think that faucets and PTCs are worth it because they give very little earnings and you waste a lot of your time which you could have used to trade and make way more profit.

I don't think these worth anything, faucets are very low paying and the ptc websites are even worse as they won't pay at all, you are doing all the wrong things and I hope that the forum opened your eyes and you seen the truth to invest in Bitcoin and stop all these pathetic occupations.

No one could have imagined that Bitcoin will be such a success.it was available for everyone and for really low prices , I remember someone mentioned one dollar for a Bitcoin , which is almost crazy because when you see it now at 34K, you know what great chance we have missed.

I tried working on faucets for a very long time, and I didn't make a withdrawal as I remember, I felt it was a total waste of time, so I don't advise anyone to waste time on these unprofitable things at all, you can put your $ 100 capital into trading and get better real profits more than faucets.

• +4 1

Each are true to earn loose crypto coin. I nevertheless do each and sure the incomes could be very low. It also takes very long time to examine minimal restriction stability to withdraw. Up to now, thr solution for me is doing faucet and % little, gambling games earning crypto litlle and cognizance on writing right posts in this forum.

The truth is that it is very complicated because they have always paid very little and it is difficult to reach the minimum payment. This is really an interesting thing as you win more cryptocurrencies such as rewards on your fees and you can complete your jobs daily and take more rewards and I do not think that this matter will take a lot of time until. I think it is a waste of time. If a person has small capital and trades in it, he will get much more interest.

My friend, although the taps are one of the ways to earn Bitcoin or cryptocurrencies in general, but for me I do not like to work with them for several reasons, including their difficult tasks in exchange for very little income. Short time thanks

On 12/29/2019 at 8:30 PM, sdsonjoy50 said:

I agree to work on the PTC and Faucet site for newcomers, but if you are thinking long-term, I would say that you refrain from such sites, because such a small PTC site or Faucet will not work for your life, so you can trade or  Forex should focus.

@sdsonjoy50   iam also totally agree with you PTC faucet  present time not good for anyone, because there earning very very low and just waste our time, if we want better earning  then focus on other earning source like you said trading forex, these platforms have good scope to earn but need good skills, if we improve our skills then we earns good amount.

For me they are still profitable because despite raising few profits among many pages, in the same way, it must be seen as a long-term saving because all kinds of cryptocurrencies have to be extracted from faucets or ptc because one of these can give us very large profits in the long run term, like Dogecoin for example.

I don't think it's worth for your effort. Some of my friends tried that method but they couldn't earn anything important. That's why it's better to stay away from those methods. You can focus on earning  here because payment is really good right now because of the bitcoin price.

PTC sites and faucets are a complete waste of time. You are paid little after spending hours on the site and you don't learn anything. Even if you have nothing to do, don't spend your precious time on these sites.

I think that such sites are a waste of time and you must rely on something more useful than this site in order for your profit to be good, your income is good, and you can accumulate more profits through it because such sites are a waste of time no more

Indeed you cannot make the minimum withdrawals on faucet sites without referrals and I honestly do not like to cheat people and invite them to what I already know there is no point of it, faucets are for children to play games and waste time , it is such a waste of energy for young people to spend their day on faucet sited , they can do much better and earn thousand like you have done. 

• +3 1

There have people who are benefited from faucets  farming, and those people tgey are always using automed claiming bots script which is prohibited from the faucet rules.