I have a problem in my profit , please help me. - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mohssine

I have a problem in my profit , please help me.

Hello for everyone i wish everything good. I have a problem , in the last week i take my profit on bitcoin , but the profit of this week i take them on talk coin but I want to take my profit on bitcoin , please if anyone know how i can solve this please share it with me.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

My dear friend, as far as I am concerned, I have never seen such a situation before as I am new, but I am looking forward to help, so you must hear my advice and go and present your case to the mediators.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

All you have to do is convert a currency talk into any other currency you want and then withdraw it. Is this what I mean or am I wrong?

According to my friend's explanation about the forum, he told me that you can convert the forum currency to any other currency via a yobit platform

1 hour ago, Mohssine said:

Hello for everyone i wish everything good. I have a problem , in the last week i take my profit on bitcoin , but the profit of this week i take them on talk coin but I want to take my profit on bitcoin , please if anyone know how i can solve this please share it with me.

I already knew this my friend , but the problem is i take only 10 talk for every post i do (10 talk= 150 satoshi ), but when i take my profit in BTC , i get payed 1000 satoshi for every post , so the profit on bitcoin is more than profit in talk coin.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 1/11/2021 at 9:44 PM, Mohssine said:

@Mohssine Dear I am understand your issue dear you will get earning in both but you have idea how to get from both dear first of all click on your account in yobit > click on crypto talk new you will find your earning in talk tokens , then once again click on your profile >click on cryptotalk campaign you will get your earning on bitcoin.

Screenshot_2021-01-22-22-55-47.png

@Mohssine Unfortunately, we all suffer from the same problem. It really took a long time and the problem was not resolved. I hope that the mediators will be able to provide us with the reasons for this problem in order to reassure us.

• +2 1

It's easy to solve, if you want all your earnings in bitcoin you just have to trade token talk for bitcoin but it's up to you. I personally convert them into Waves currency for having a low commission when trading.

1 hour ago, Orwas1994 said:

Hello my friend after you finished your 100 post your payments will show in yobit after seven days will occur so be patient, and the payments are in bitcoin will be in CRYPTOTALK campaign you can visit it by tapping on the profile and the payments of talk you can visit CRYPTOTALK new 

@John Pernia

It is very good, the information that you share with me is one of the things that I like about the forum that there is fellowship in helping others in their doubts.
There is no success without sacrifice. @Orwas1994

Dear you can change currencies if you get talk tokens then you can convert in btc or dollor. Just go to trade in yobit and you can sell talk token and you can take btc and you can Withdraw from yobit wallet. 

• +2 1

Do not worry my dear, it happens from time to time , and there is nothing wrong with your account , it is just that the Bitcoin payments stop for a short while and then it comes back, you are not missing anything because everything that you have earned will be sent to your account.

• +2 1

For this you have to do trade with your btc and talk token. Go to yobit and then go to trade section. Make a pair of btc and talk. Then sell the amount of your talk token and then buy btc by selling talk token. For doing this you must have 10000 satoshi in your account that means all of your talk token's price must be 10000 satoshi minimum 

Don't worry my friend if you want to get profit in bitcoin then you can convert your talk coin in the bitcoin at the yobit exchange. Just you have to click on the btc in market and then you have to search the talk coin after this you can sell your talk coin and can get bitcoin . When the price of bitcoin will increase then you will be able to get profit.

It is very easy first you have to convert your talk token into BTC and then convert it into LTC it is because LTC have less fee for exchange money. After getting your LTC you can convert your LTC to your local crruncy.

If you like my post then motivate me with your sweet ❤️.

The payment 8s twice in talk token and in the bitcoin too and you receive both of them in the same tome and for same posts and work you do this is how you work and get your payment in the forum for all users 

Do not worry dear, these things usually happen to us, what you need to do is follow up work, create posts and stay informed of your balance on the platform and when the problem is solved you will be able to get your money and you can do the exchange or invest it simply and without any problems

On 1/11/2021 at 9:44 PM, Mohssine said:

Dear friend I think you should not worry about it it's not a big problem you should easily convert your Bitcoin to talk token   you should go to wallet option and then you should convert your talk token to Bitcoin and any other currency which he wants and I think  yobit  is the best forum.

• +1 1

I have not encountered this kind of problem before, so you should seek help and advice from the supervisors of this forum, and they certainly will not spare you by providing any advice or assistance.

You can easily convert your talktoken to any coin of your choice in yobit exchange. Just go to yobit exchange and search on the coin you want to buy, and click on it, then click on buy and that's all.

Do not worry my friend. Through the Yobit exchange you can convert your tokens into Bitcoin. Where you can go to Yobit and sell the tokens. Firstly choose Bitcoin from searching for clicking on the currency to speak. You can also convert them into dollars.

Edited by rebalcrypto
  • +3 1

You do not have to worry about that, you can convert what you get from the talk currency into bitcoin, and since its price is low so far, you can collect it or put it in the investment. Whenever you have a large amount, sell it.

• +3 1

My friend to make your money in Bitcoin

First, you have to know what you do or what you are publishing, to publish special content and very good content for you

In order for you to benefit from the reputation and popularity of fans on your topic here, so my friend does not receive and upon receiving your cryptocurrencies, you must convert them into Litecoin currency and start withdrawing them

Welcome my friend, you can convert encrypted currencies into any currency you want, but you must work to create a wallet to store these currencies after withdrawing them from the platform, but the password must be strong and the wallet safe in order not to steal your money and thank you

• +1 1

Welcome my friend, do not worry I suggest you convert it into another currency, you can do it to any currency you want and surely if you sell it you will earn profits from it. I do this sometimes.

• +2 1