I have a problem in my profit , please help me. - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mohssine

I have a problem in my profit , please help me.

Not a problem, my friend. You can exchange a talk with the bitcoin coin. All you have to do is go to trade and transfer your currencies. If it doesn't work, I advise you to present your case to the officials until it is resolved

• +2 1

Dear, you can convert it into any currency you want, do not make this matter a problem for you, convert it to the yobit platform, and if you are concerned to this degree, try to reach the brokers and present your problem to them

• +1 1

Your question is good and is of benefit to many, especially beginners
I think it is possible to exchange your talked currency for other cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin in the Yobit

Perhaps, but this is not an exact fact, at the time when you wanted to collect your earned satoshi, the forum pool was empty, and therefore you were not able to collect them.

شكرًا لك يا صديقي ، لا أعتقد أنه يمكنني مساعدتك لأنني مستخدم جديد ولكن أعتقد أنه يمكنك حل المشكلة من yobit اسأل الخبراء أو قم بتعيين أحد أصدقائك المقربين ، آمل أن يتم حل هذه المشكلة من أجل أنت ومن أجل أي شخص آخر يمكن أن يكون لديه هذه المشكلة.

Edited by Eyadali

I think this is happening because the value of btc  increase or decrease.When the value of btc increases you will get more profit but when it's value decreases you will start getting low pay.There is no need to worry your problem will be solve soon inshAllah.

All you have to do is convert the currency to any currency you want. If it does not work, I advise you to present your problem to the officials, surely it will be resolved

• +1 1

The payment has become after a week of posts, and I think that you should check your account if it is linked to the platform or not. Sometimes the payment is removed from only one of the two currencies, so this matter is lost

• +2 1

well I don't really understand what you mean,  but anyway you can convert your coin to another coin  and withdraw it or even invest with it and double your earnings.  just seek for experience buddy. 

well I don't really understand what you mean,  but anyway you can convert your coin to another coin  and withdraw it or even invest with it and double your earnings.  just seek for experience buddy. 

My dear, this is indeed a technical error in the forum. I need to worry. Now your profits will be withdrawn at the end. I invite you to speak with the technical support of the forum and the regions and withdraw your profits comfortably, and the most important thing is that from period to period the withdrawal of Bitcoin is stopped due to the liquidation of all the cities of the violation Thank you very much.

• Useful or interesting 1

Well, my friend, I am new here and I do not have an answer to your question .. But you can search through the members ’responses, and for sure you will find the solution as I found it. I wish you good luck in converting your currencies .. Thank you to everyone

You raise something very important and special dude, but to be frank, I don't know much about this particular article, but I really learn from this publication, and I really want to learn more of this from the senior members of the platform, thank you so much.

This is because there are two payment methods in the forum
The first is to get 10 talk for each useful post that is counted successfully in the forum
And the second is that we get 200 satoshi for the post, which gets positive reputation from the rest of the members, and this explains why you got your payments with talk currency

To earn BTC from the forum we need a positive reputation on our post. And for some days the BTC collecting button from yobit was not working, now this button is working perfectly.

If I understand your content,then what you're trying to say is that you'll like to withdraw your earning in bitcoins,well!,in my opinion it'll be better if you convert the talk coin to Bitcoin,then later on you'll now convert the bitcoins to other valuable coins such as litecoin,because Bitcoin has more withdrawal fees compared to litecoin

Hello my friend
I have not seen such a case before, but you can talk to the supervisors because they are more knowledgeable about these topics and they will direct you to the right path and your problem will be solved, but do not worry and continue your career with work and write leaflets or comments every day, but do not give up

• +1 1

Btc payment is only given for the posts that have  positive reputation on them and all other posts that have neutral or no reputation will only be paid for talk tokens. You should read the payment rules.

You can transfer the TALk currency to the bitcoin or any other currency by tying your account to the yobit platform and then buying the currency you want through the offers submitted to all the currencies that you see achieve greater profits. This is my friend's way

• +1 1

The members who have problem in their profit they should exchange their currency in Yobit account and than start trading. In this way they can earn more. Sometimes you have to wait for good time when the rate of the coins boost up.

As far as I am concerned, because I am young, I have never seen such a circumstance before, but I am eager to assist, so please take my advice and go present your case to the mediators.

Don't worry, just wait, this problem will be solved, I advise you to direct your question to the elderly, senior members can tell you why you are unable to transfer your Bitcoin.

• +3 1

Don't be anxious, my friend, because of this problem, we may all be exposed to it, but you guarantee your profits through your continuous work in the forum without stopping, and you will definitely win it. And when you get these profits, you can either invest it or exchange it for another currency.  good luck

• +3 1

The important thing is for the payments to arrive, whether it is btc or talk, the best in my opinion is talk coins because you can invest it without any conditions like btc and you can transfer it at any time you want to btc through your wallet in yobit, so you do not need to worry and you have to keep working without stopping.

• +3 1

resize-1617116254149887389image1.png

You can convert cryptocurrencies to a yobit account, and from there you can withdraw your payments in the local currency you use yourself, so I'm telling you based on that information I get from the experts.

Hello there greetings yes so you can convert euro currency in your exchange wallet and if you talking about dogs are you can convert in your bitter counter and it is a 3 of course and it will make you some money is for the value of the stock with strong I hope you understand what I'm trying to say and good luck