Bitcoins Going To Top !! - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
F4 Shahid Ali

Bitcoins Going To Top !!

Are You excited on the prices of bitcoins??  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Bit Coin Price

The higher currency of bitcoin is motivate all of us to work hard on this forum. And its good thing for all of us that day by day price of bitcoin increase. No doubt some years ago , the price of crypto currencies is very low. No body want to create topics and posts on this forum But now hundreds of the people worked in this forum.

Hy fellows I hope you have a great day I want to ask that bitcoin price increases day by day it's so profitable for everyone how used crypto talk internationally

Dear I generally have incredible sentiments about Bitcoin from the earliest starting point. Bitcoins getting all the more impressive step by step this is the pinnacle point for bitcoin.Everyone need to concede the significance and inclination of the bitcoin in some time as the bitcoin is advancing too much.my trust in Bitcoin continue to blast also.one day you can make a lot of profit.

Yeah Bro, Bitcoin prices are increasing day by day. I wish that I should have at least one bitcoin but I can't. As I know or I'm feeling is that bitcoin will go more high and will reach to the fifty thousand dollars.

• +5 1

@F4 Shahid Ali Yes we are quite happy to see the largest crypto currency progressing that quickly. We cannot predict the price exactly but I can easily say that BTC is certainly going to cross 50k landmark very soon.

• +2 1

Yes you are right, the prices of bitcoins are very high in these days. I think this is because of marketing demand. And this is really good for us. As well as I have information about bitcoin prices is starting from$18.000 to$ 39.000 of each bitcoin from 25 days. Maybe the prices more increases with the passage of time.

• +3 1

Bitcoin price is increasing. Few months ago bitcoin price was low. But now its increasing. This is good news for us. People are now showing interest in bitcoin. Bitcoin has a promising future. I think this is high time to invest. 

Hello, according to already it will depend on the analysis of each one, but in my case I think that if it will continue to rise in price, sometimes I come to think that this year it will reach $ 100,000, but it is just a speculation, it would be good if it were, but I could also ensure that as soon as I touch the $ 100,000, there will be a significant update, so it could cause a negative impact on the price, but that is according to my analysis, even so I consider that the opportunity to continue acquiring btc is good since I still have need to continue rising in price. It will depend on the strategy that each one follows in my case I prefer to hold until I consider that I have obtained a good benefit, cordial greetings and see you soon.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think it is a very good news for the users of crypto talk and other people who are earning free btc. 

it is very good so far our income has been increasing and it is also very good news for the cryptocurrency as the Bitcoin is admitted as the most trustable currency.

• +4 1

hey everyone how are you all?

yes this is good question here and good thing to vote here .

because this is good point to discuss.

we are working here and we want that bitcoins have to expensive . because this is good for us. as we withdraw through this.

thank you

Very happy and excited to know new upcoming price . Because it's working very well. I always expect good about bitcoin. And now it's working very well. Very excited to hear. Thanks

hello my friend we all noticed the rapid increase in BTC prize from the beginning of this year, it's a trend and many people are watching and following the movements of its price and many people are investing in it.

Bitcoin is already at the top because it is the number one coin in the world today there is no any upcoming coin that is half or quarter it’s price, it would take a very long time before any coin meet up with it price 

bitcoin was already at the top. But now this level is much higher. Because now no other coin has the ability to go closer to Bitcoin. It has gone above and beyond. Come on, this coin will be on top of everyone. However, it has been very good for us, as we get Bitcoin by working on this site, our profit has been much higher due to its high price. Thank you.

6 hours ago, F4 Shahid Ali said:

Hello guy's, how are you bodies?

Yes dears as you read topic title you can also understand my posting reason. Every crypto talk member knows about that at present time bitcoin price is going to be high and high. And everyone knows that bitcoin is top best currency in cryptocurrency. So guys just give your experience here, and also share your feeling?

How's your feeling now about the rates of Bitcoins? 

And in coming days what is expectation about rates of Bitcoin? 

and wish you all the best guys just to stay here and keep hard work with patience and specially for you face any problem don't lose your hope. 💞😍 @Asadiqbal22 @NagnaOIC @M Mohsin bhutta@ @Zeshan7736087 @Zeshan Khalid@ @Sania84 @iqra34-1 @mzk7736 @Momo_064 @Golem king@ @Furious valkary

btc-orig_orig.gif.2cb2c8ff783d5e6092915fcb34246adf.gif.9320efb672eba13a4611de27cd8e4fcc.gif

Thanks for this useful topic I an actually exited with Bitcoin price according to me Bitcoin is a digital currency in with the price can be up instantly and can also fall with out any reason. 

Yes dear bitcoin price is  rising day by day but in 2021 its price rating is slow down. I hope it will be increase in future. Bitcoin attract the whole world towards it due to its high rates. 

On 1/8/2021 at 6:33 PM, F4 Shahid Ali said:

Hello guy's, how are you bodies?

Yes dears as you read topic title you can also understand my posting reason. Every crypto talk member knows about that at present time bitcoin price is going to be high and high. And everyone knows that bitcoin is top best currency in cryptocurrency. So guys just give your experience here, and also share your feeling?

How's your feeling now about the rates of Bitcoins? 

And in coming days what is expectation about rates of Bitcoin? 

and wish you all the best guys just to stay here and keep hard work with patience and specially for you face any problem don't lose your hope. 💞😍 @Asadiqbal22 @NagnaOIC @M Mohsin bhutta@ @Zeshan7736087 @Zeshan Khalid@ @Sania84 @iqra34-1 @mzk7736 @Momo_064 @Golem king@ @Furious valkary

btc-orig_orig.gif.2cb2c8ff783d5e6092915fcb34246adf.gif.9320efb672eba13a4611de27cd8e4fcc.gif

yes dear @F4 Shahid Ali it's an amazing news dear friend. it is a very good news that the price of Bitcoin is increasing. We are all very hopeful for increasing the price of Bitcoin. Dear friend after a long time the price of Bitcoin increase. Best wishes for all 😊@Mohammad Ferdous

• +3 1

5 hours ago, Sadia12 said:

yes dear @F4 Shahid Ali it's an amazing news dear friend. it is a very good news that the price of Bitcoin is increasing. We are all very hopeful for increasing the price of Bitcoin. Dear friend after a long time the price of Bitcoin increase. Best wishes for all 😊@Mohammad Ferdous

Yes you are absolutely right and thanks for sharing your thoughts on my point of view. I'm interested in Bitcoin the reason is that it is always give a profit to their lovers. That's why I love bitcoin because it is always give us opportunity to get profit in online business by Join cryptocurrency. So wish you all the best guys for future working, Just hard work with patience. 💞

Bitcoin is the father of all crypto-currencies in the world. Now bitcoin price is increasing day by day. Few months ago, bitcoin price was low. But in the end of year, it started to go high. Even now it is rising. It breaks all the record of crypto-currencies. People who bought bitcoin few months ago, it is the best time to sell bitcoin.

Hi , As we all know that bitcoins has future.I upcoming future bitcoin will be on the top of everything.

As we know that nowadays everyone is investing in it.

One bitcoin can make a lot of money .so bit coins is going on the top.

No question the cost of bitcoin going tall day by day.bitcoim is more well known in exchanging. It is popular cash that for the most part utilized in numerous organization as a advanced currency.it more productive and effectively transferable. No necessity require for utilizing bitcoins. It superb speculation in exchanging.

In this period, everyone is excited about the price of Bitcoin, as it is the most famous currency in cryptocurrencies, and also many people invest their money in it, and because this currency is witnessing many fluctuations in the price, so everyone wants to have good luck and the price of Bitcoin to rise to win more

• +2 1

Bitcoin price has been doubled almost as compared to the few months back and it in increasing day by day and I hope that it will go further towards new highs although it is going down from 2 days and currently on 31k$ almost but it's a cryptocurrency so there is always fluctuations in it's price.

• +1 1

My friend, Bitcoin is on the rise, it is the currency of the future, so we have to work hard and provide our best money to achieve increasing profits. We only have to be patient in working when any changes happen.

My friend, Bitcoin is on the rise, it is the currency of the future, so we have to work hard and provide our best money to achieve increasing profits. We only have to be patient in working when any changes happen.

I if Bitcoin is going to top we will be happy because alot will invest and the profit will be much that everyone in this business will get more to take home and more people will like to join and also participate in the exchange.