Simple but important question - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mohammad Sultan

Simple but important question

Dear friend, there is no specific topic to be worked on, the most important thing is that the topic is new and useful without repeating ideas or common questions. I wish you success and development.

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

My dear chose the topic which you understand well .When you understand the topic and is easy for you than you will make a meaningful post .When the post will be meaningful and valuable than it will attract more peopleto give you good reputation.,

If you create useful , informative and meaningful and accurate post you will get more good reputation.  Many people attract you . You will achieve your goal. and reputation is very important for making the paid post .

On the off chance that you need to get more reputation, at that point you ought to make posts of high caliber and post ought to be justifiable and compose posts in simple and basic words. Make subject about digital money and in the event that you need more information about cryptographic forms of money, at that point first attempt yo get information from this discussion.

I mean how can I choose a topic that can help me win respect points because, dear I hope you are living a good life. In fact, I want to know what to answer We know that reputation ratings are important for delivering your post.

Dear du dude first of all you are work on cryptotalk and collect information about this site from google and youtube.after learning knowledge about cryptotalk then created new question which are informative and reliable Post. When everyone impressed your post they give you a like by clicking on heart.

As new client what we are accused of is to make and answer to themes that are wealthy in substance and are additionally educative for us to acquire note information crypto savvy to try not to caution post or all out boycott.

Always check views and comment in topics with good amount of visitors but also check the date in old topics its a bit hard to get reputation and try to comment in topics with good amount of posts and good subjects because topics may get deleted.

• +2 1

Dear friend you are select a topic which are informative and related to cryptotalk.

If you have a knowledge about cryptotalk then share this information for others members.

Doing research on cryptotalk and Cryptocurrency then post here about cryptotalk.

Dear friend, thanks for posting such an informative topic. I am new here, this topic would help us. Senior's opinions are very helpful for newbies and beginners like me.

Hello dear How Are Are. I Hole you are good.thank you Sharing good information. Yes, i agree with you.you should simple question but to be important question.important question is very important for earning.

I wish you a happy day .. In fact, the response to any of the posts follows your desire and experience in this topic so that the content of your response is appropriate to the topic and provides benefit to the rest of the members .. And in case you are unable to reply, I advise you to read the comments to benefit from the experience of previous members on this topic

Well my friend. You are taking topics related to cryptotalk and some informative. So you should take reputation and hot replies. Because this forum is made for taking knowledge and give it to others about cryptotalk. So as a beginner we are taking topics which is relevant to knowledge and experience about cryptotalk.

We should select the useful and informative topics to get the good reputation because by doing the replies at useful topics we can get good knowledge and information also. Therefore we should prefer the knowledgeable topics to get good reputation.

Hello my friend, you should select useful and informative topics about cryptocurrency which will provide knowledge to others. If you select valuable topics your community reputation will automatically increase. And reputation is very important for making the paid post. So make your post excellent and remarkable. Best of luck Dear.

If you want to gain reputation points for your post, you should must select a topic for which you have complete information and which is easily understandable for you. Never go for irrelevant content. Try to answer those topics which are informative about cryptocurreny and share true information. This will be much helpful in this regard.

• +3 1

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Hello my friend, your choice of topics depends on the extent of your experience, the extent of your ambition and your ideas, i.e. you must select the best topics and they must be new and benefit the largest possible number of members here in order to maintain continuity in our work towards success

• +2 1

To get positive reputations, you need to have a good content in your post. Content that is informative and related to cryptocurrency, then maybe you will get good rating.

To get positive reputations, you need to have a good content in your post. Content that is informative and related to cryptocurrency, then maybe you will get good rating.

Hello dear I hope you are also doing great. Being a newbie to the forum with little knowledge I think most people like you who are at a better level of understanding of this forum, they should try to create posts that helps new members to gain knowledge about this forum as well as digital currencies. So dear sir I recommend you to create some informative posts for new members. Thanks.

Edited by Amjid88

This topic is a very good topic.  If we post then it should be kept simple so that no one has difficulty in replying.  Although the topic is simple, it should be important so that something can be learned from that topic

• +1 1

Indeed dear on the off chance that you need to get more standing than you need to do quality posts and such posts are reasonable so different individuals ought to get advantage from it.

Yes I am posting with you because we should ask a sample of a question so that others can understand it and they can answer it.  We should not comment or post for our choice. We should create useful and meaningful posts that they can easily understand and gain more knowledge about cryptocurrency and cryptocurrency to earn better.

• +1 1