Simple but important question - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mohammad Sultan

Simple but important question

You can only post for topics that you know about and trust yourself. The post should be useful and be liked by people, in short, if it has informative content that will help people, you will gain reputation.You should be useful to the people and try our best for the subject.

The best way to get reputation is to share informative and useful content .The information that you share can help others here which will automatically Increase your  rating 

Please t avoid cheating as it lead to  get account blocked.

Keep sharing informative posts and enjoy positive ratings .

Best luck for all of you here.

The Criptotalk forum is a place for the exchange of ideas about cryptocurrencies, in its dynamics we must write our own topics and make coherent comments on topics that other members of the forum write and publish. It is important that when we make our publications we comply with the rules of the forum, we generate original topics about cryptocurrencies, we write in a simple way with good writing and we choose topics of interest to the members of the forum, only then will we obtain positive ratings and a good reputation, essential to receive recognition and monetary compensation, in addition to interaction in the forum.

I have read in the comments that it is important to obtain a reputation, that makes an account grow, because I really hope I can have an account with greater experience and rank, for me it is a goal to become a fairly good member, that everyone read my content and can learn from me, while that moment arrives, I will dedicate myself to learning from others, thanks for always looking for a way to help us new ones.

If your post is of good quality content and contains useful information then you will positive reaction and i clear content can be helpful for any one i think that will be paid for sure and you should focus on it.

Hello dear colleagues of this interesting forum, the question posed by the creator of this publication to create publications that are relevant is very important that they are not repeated in this forum and contain useful information for this great community
A big greeting to the whole community

This is good question. If you want to get more likes and reputatios first you need to improve your English language then write comments. If your content is unique and attractive you can get more likes and reputation on your posts.

I would recommend that you first respond to publications of which you have a good knowledge of the subject you are dealing with, knowledge is very important for this, knowledge can make your way of seeing situations better and that if you have a broad domain of the subject you publication is more eye-catching I have instructive for others. 

Dear friend, it doesn't matter which topic you should comment on to get good reputations what matters is how quality your post is, before you have good ratings all your post must be in good conditions where as members wil found it meaningful and benefited 

It is necessary to get reputation for paying for each post and it is very difficult to get reputation for each of your posts. But we should do our best to publish the best and most informative and unique post so that we can succeed in earning reputation and earn good income.

I think a useful topic always get positive reputation. By a useful posts all members get help and they want to reply that posts. So,we want to always make useful and helpful posts for other members for get positive reputation. 

Dear beginners the words we post should contain the valuable information that easily understand to other new beginners. So we should post simple words with effective information so that other get benefit.

We must mainly work on good content without repetition to maintain the required level and gain the admiration of the members to give the like.

The post should include new ideas or information and you can do some researches before writing it , it could be a topic about digital currency or about this platform 

Dear if you make useful topics . When you make meaningful and informational topic then you find more replies on your topic and you will get more repotation. 

Hey Mate , i think if you want to get reputation then you should have a topic in which you share allot of knowledge of Crypto because most of member are here to learn about it and if you will share a such type of post full of information then you wilk get positive review and rating. 

And one type of post will be high rated that is your informative content of any topic .

A good time for you, if you want your comments to get a good reputation and receive support, you should choose important topics through which you can present your ideas that will be useful to the rest of the members and attract their attention.

Your good news my friend .. I think that your goal in obtaining a reputation evaluation needs to choose very useful and targeted topics to be published and discussed and also to comment on the most common issues in the forum with success.

The forum only accept only useful meaningful and helpful CONTENTS, so if you need more reputation then you create and imformative post, and you afraid of deleting post then you follow the senior members, and answer or comments their post.

You should reply on such topics which have many replies, if you reply on less number of reply topics chances for your comments deletion is more, because topic with leas reply is deleted by moderators. 

Always choose informative topic to reply.

Mate if you have good knowledge and have more experience then you write topic and I think you receive more much positive reputation but yours topic will be useful and informative then peoples give you many positive reputation otherwise you don't receive positive reputation 

General or important questions. If we can answer some important questions here, then what we need to do here. Here we need to know something good and if we can get an idea, here we can easily do a lot of important things because here we have to make it better.  It will be easy for us if we can, we will not think of anything important, it will be easy for us, then we will be able to create a lot of good things here.  If you can, you can get a lot here

Hi friend you should select the topic that have great information and knowledge for you and you also should give the proper answer of that topic by sharing your knowledge and experience. 

We do comments in every post which we consider as a useful posts because how many we do good posting its a totally benefit for us so i hope you will do your best for good work in crypto .

Best of luck