Simple but important question - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mohammad Sultan

Simple but important question

Nowadays, I think most members have gotten a little stingy about giving reputation points. Actually the reason is obvious. Because 1 talk token payment system was stopped. That's why even deserving members sometimes fail to earn a single reputation point.

You can choose topics with useful and non-recurring content, then you can comment on this topic with a useful comment, then I think that you will be given a positive reputation

The best way to get the good reputation is to create your own posts and it's content should be of that quality to receive the positive reputation points from others. It depends on your own knowledge and experience to choose a good topic to reply and if your reply is worth enough you Will surely receive the good reputation.

• +2 1

On 1/7/2021 at 10:20 PM, Mohammad Sultan said:

Dear I hope that u are well living a good life. Actually I want to know that which topic should be replied.  I mean to say that how should I choose a topic which can help me to win a Reputation points because as we know that Reputation evaluation is important to get your post paid. Waiting for your replies and hope u would tell the best way

Dear it's not responsibility to think about reputation you just keep focus on the work that you just provide knowledge the quality of content which is unique, you automatically get good reputation and your knowledge also increases. 

In fact, according to the rules of this forum, it is necessary to get reputation for paying for each post and it is very difficult to get reputation for each of your posts. But we should do our best to publish the best and most informative and unique post so that we can succeed in earning reputation and earn good income.

• +2 1

For attaining a good reputation ,I had seen many peoples doing efforts in writing a long post but I think they should try to make a post with the most favourite issue of the present time and I think this is the best method to get the more reputation point.

In my opinion, the important topic is not what you publish and what good ideas you present that benefit the members and attract their attention, then you get a positive reputation

Hello friend .. It is good to set a goal which is to gain a good reputation .. You have to choose topics that you are expert on or topics that you understand in order to be able to discuss with other members

For me, the best way to be followed in order to be able to respond to the topics that are published is to choose the topic that contains useful information and new ideas so that our experience increases and we get to know everything new in this forum and thus I can give it the best reputation

A right content material is the priority of a author. You must desire something  what  properly. A clean content may be helpful for anybody I suppose with a purpose to be paid for sure and you need to cognizance on it.

Dear I hope that u are well living a good life. Actually I want to know that which topic should be replied.  I mean to say that how should I choose a topic which can help me to win a Reputation points because as we know that Reputation evaluation is important to get your post paid. Waiting for your replies and hope u would tell the best way

Dear mate according to my opinion a topic which contain new information will be replied more. And a topic which is beneficial for others is also replied more. I will suggest you to create topics in sections other than " for beginners and about forum.

In other sections you can receive more reputation.

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

It is not simple but it is very important question we should create a good and useful post for others. We should create informative and useful post by using the rules and keep main topic in our mind when we start our topic.

If you choose a topic to reply you must choose informative and useful topics and reply on that topics. If you create any topics or comments that will be useful and informative topics to the members. Throughout this you can get good reputation. Give good ratings to useful and informative topics or comments. Don't reply on useless topics. 

Dear you can increase your reputation by your useful topic. You should to make informational topic and if this will be a informational and beneficial for others then you will get more repotation. If you have any question then you should to create information about your topic . 

Dear Mate, First you read the topic if you have proper knowledge about it and have important lines you should write post on it. Don't write post if you don't have knowledge about it. If your content is good and useful reputation follows you and success knocks your door.

I think in cryptotalk we cannot simply post content in order to just gain reputation.

The forum is highly filtered and it is checked thoroughly by the moderators.

So I think your content should be genuine and precise.

If you want more reputation your topic must be catchy and the content must be of good quality and simple.

More people should feel like posting their content in it.

@Mohammad SultanSultanHereyou will discover installment for your post which is one of the subjects of this stage. To me this digital currency is the best stage for finding out about digital currencies and making ghastly measures of cash through exchanging and contributing so you can procure more. What's more, you can't commit an error here.

In my opinion, we should choose a topic to comment, which we have knowledge about and we think we can make a better comment on it, otherwise not. If our contents is good and useful, we can easily get a good reputation and also earn money.

You should to find useful post for giving your comment. When you find a post that attracts you and have information about cryptocurrency or related with this forum then you can give your response on that post because you get payment for those useful comment.

• +4 1
  • +5 1

To find a good topic in the forum it must contain useful information and that ati calls your attention a lot if you find a good topic where you can give your opinion on the topic, follow my advice and you will find very good topics that can serve you a lot.

Simply choose that topics for which you have enough knowledge to create quality topics for the members of this platform 

If you choose topics or comments on that topics which you have no knowledge about that then your topics will be useless for this platform and you will not get any payment from this platform 

First learn and get knowledge to create topics 

• +3 1

If you are after reputation points, replying to other people's topics won't help you much in this matter because posts usually take about 1-2 likes. however if you create an useful and interesting topic, you can farm a lot of reputation points with that. in chosing which topic to reply, you must consider the replies it got and when has it been created. newly created posts are suspectible to be deleted by the moderators more.  

My dear friend,iam fine also hope so you will be good.You should choose the topic about which you have all kinds of information.you should choose  a topic in which there is a message for people about that forum.

Well first of all we must make our post complies with the rules of the forum to avoid problems, we must also try to make our comment as useful as possible, either to answer questions to new members or create a topic that has not been discussed in this forum, a post will also have much relevance if it is easy to answer as it attracts more users who are encouraged to do so.