Simple but important question - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mohammad Sultan

Simple but important question

So make such post and comments which give perfect information about any topic. Then you can get maximum reputation.  So if you don't make such type of post then it would difficult to get reputation.  So try new thing which will be unique and full source of information to other.

Dear Friend! If you want to get good reputation or income than you should work hard to achieve success. You should comment on twenty useful posts on daily basis to earn money. 

I think that the matter is not that difficult. All you have to do is read a lot of publications for members here, as well as many articles on the Internet, learn about digital currencies and investing, and thus you can create a large intellectual base through which you can create a new distinctive idea that will gain the admiration of the members and push them to give you a positive reputation.

Dear, you should choose the posts that you have information about and learn how you can create a useful post on these posts through your information, if you find some terms that are incomprehensible, you can search for their meaning.

Helpful advice and information are provided in your comment.

• Useful or interesting 1

You should focus more on topics that have a lot of replies because that proves that the topic is important and that you will also likely get more reputations from people. If the topic does not have enough replies then your chances of getting reputations are less.

Hello my friend

First of all you should write a good and helpful subjects or replys

When you do this simple step you become a special and helpful member

Do your best and you will gain a lot of money 💸

Yeah I am living a good life and I hope you also enjoy your life. And your topic is impressive. You raise a good topic as we should chose those topic who are effective, useful and informative for all. As its good for us and for all. 

The  most important  is that we should  not create  topic to get good reputation  we should  do useful  post to get more reputation  .you should  follow  the senior one which  you get guidance  instead  of getting  follower. 

• +1 1

We should reply to the important topics and our replies should be informative so that the new fellows like us should also get some help by reading that.

Dear friend, the topic that you can reply to and participate in is the subject that you have information about the answer to, so beware of participating in a subject that is ambiguous to you, as unhelpful answers may expose you to a bad reputation.

If you want to get more and more repotution then you have to make more and more post. But your post needs to be informative  simple and easy writing. People should gain easily information through this . Your post should also be according to cryptotalk.

Actually, when the topic is rich with valuable and high quality information is related to Cryptocurrencies . You should focus more on topics that have a lot of replies because that proves that the topic is important. We should post useful, helpful and informative posts . 

You must aim. Dude if you want to make a question you should have a information about your question. And you must be know that your question is useful for other members and they get reputation from your topic dude.

My friend you are absolutely correct and asked a significant question. We shouldn't be replying on every topic in front of us. We should choose a good content topics which can help us to learn. This is the only way to get learnings from topics. 

Yes, I hope you are doing well.  In fact, I want to know what to answer.  I mean how can I choose a topic that can help me win respect points because we know that reputation rating is important for delivering your post.  Waiting for your answer and hopefully you will say the best way

No matter what you post, if you post well and provide good information, no matter what you post, your post will have a good reputation and your post will be paid.

Dear @Mohammad Sultan , I don't think you need to be worried about your positive reacts because you already have more reacts than your number of posts.

So, congratulations for that, keep working good, and keep shining with positive reacts.

In fact you may prefer to reach out to the creators for more than a high ranking of topics and you can also post a response with useful posts to the creators of the topics such as when you are helpful from those topics and give them some appropriate ratings.  To get more ideas and knowledge about cryptocurrency we need to look for more information posts.

I want to say that you have to submit your reply on topics which about you have great knowledge and the topic which has easy wording and you can understand topic good. If your reply is good then your payment is also good.

If you like my post then motivate me with your sweet ❤️.

My friend, you can respond to all posts and also put forward many ideas, but you must have enough information about this topic that you are publishing about and the article should be useful or clarify a specific problem in the forum.  You must pay attention to the content of the comment to avoid being banned or deleted .

All the topics that you want to answer give you a reputation depends on how you make the comments because if your comment breaks any rule for example you plagiarize it, the reputation will be negative but if your comments are useful for both you and the rest they will give you the reputation that both you are looking for good luck.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes dear friend you are right that we should ask easy question but I think it's your  choice that if you have any confusion about anything then you can ask question and there are a lot of senior member that gives you your answer it's not matter your question is easy or difficult but yes you should use easy wording while asking  a the question.

I be glad about you for this stake guy if you crave to sort a query you be supposed to have ainformation about your query and you must be appreciate that your mistrust is practical for other members and they make reputation from your focus dude.

The topic must be new and not repeated in the forum, it must contain valuable and useful information for everyone, you must write it in an easy and clear format and avoid using complex sentences, this way you will win reputation points

When you read an good post for you try to follow who write the post cause many people write good posts weekly so maybe it will help you to can read high quality posts every time

• +2 1

This is true. Reputation points are very necessary, good topics that take good reputation points will be paid for, but topics that have a poor reputation will not be paid for, so always make sure to write good posts and contain new and exciting information.