Why I don't get paid for my useful posts after one week - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sal088

Why I don't get paid for my useful posts after one week

On 1/7/2021 at 7:56 PM, Sal088 said:

Hy mates I hope you have a wonderful day I want to ask that why I don't getting paid for my 33 use full posts after one week and please ask me that why we are don't paid for reactions

Hi friend i hope you will be fine. first we can get payment just on 20 useful posts and second if your posts don't have good reputation then you can't get any payment . And now forum don't give paid on giving reaction . Why I don't know about this . My friend always follow the rules of this forum. @Baba g Sialkot

On 1/7/2021 at 6:23 PM, Badguykk said:

Hy buddies I wish you've got a extremely good day I need to ask that why I don't getting paid for my 33 use complete posts after one week and please question me that why we are do not paid for reactions

The forum now change the payment method, and disable the payment of Talkcoins with the reason that they some here are to cheat not to work hard, and if you are talking about getting payment after 7 days then you contact the moderators for more information, if you really show that your post are good to go.

Well apparently it is that those useful post has had no reaction and post for that reason they have not paid you for the post. . to receive payment in Yobit we must have at least one heart or a positive reaction +1.

Remember useful post is one thing and post with positive rating are those who pay in the forum.

dear friend i am newbie .if you dont get earning of your useful post that you dont work and dont write meaningful post that is dont accept .or your earning will come after some days may be .

For the start of earnings you have to posts not 33 but firstly hundred useful forum posts and after that twenty posts per day in return you will receive the reward in the form of satooshis and talk tokens.

Hello my dear friend. Forgive me first. I have no knowledge about this. Why our poster is not paid after working for a week. There may be some problems. But I do not know what the problem is. But forgive me. I will talk about it after gaining knowledge. Thanks.

Hey my friend, as far as making money, it is not enough for your posts to be helpful or your responses to member posts helpful, you have to get a positive reputation from other members to be able to earn money from your comment.

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

I've made numerous income on-line from my lifestyles. The highest profits from my crypto foreign money is $ 500. I made the investment by way of incomes it. I paintings here through making an investment in Telegram. Many humans are running here and making a dwelling. The financial institution should are searching for the assist of crypto to transform it into cash. Fashionable Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to enhance further within the destiny.

Well I am new here so I don't know much about this so I can see this there are many members who are talking about this. Can is this true or not. Thanks 

Well, I have seen many members asking why they did not get paid after 7 days ,, and I think all of the matter is that it is possible for the payment to be delayed a day or two and often a few hours, due to pressure or a technical problem in the payment platform ,, so You don't need to worry and fear because you'll definitely get the money ... my friend

On 1/7/2021 at 3:56 PM, Sal088 said:

Hy mates I hope you have a wonderful day I want to ask that why I don't getting paid for my 33 use full posts after one week and please ask me that why we are don't paid for reactions

You need to exercise patient for some period of time before you can get your money because the system is under maintenance for now nobody is receiving money for now let all bear with the maintenance team, thanks for understanding mates.

You will only get paid if you get a positive reaction to the posts you make. Therefore, it is better to pay attention. Also, check if you have 100 useful posts because you will only get paid if you have that. Anyway, look at all these things together and If this is ready you will get paid for anything.

You do not need to worry and stress, it may be delayed a little in order to evaluate your posts on whether they are positive or not. Perhaps you got a negative evaluation, so you will not get an interview and vice versa

When you are blood group fledgling hither subsequently something that ends up taking your time your spending. Where n then you don’t submit to dynasties beaver state evaluation your cites it else results in your defrayal. Then again sympathizer when you are creditworthy that then you already watch the whole directives about meeting place plus this year's quotes all seem to be utilizable at that time be trusty that then you already can get its outlay. therefore wait and see a confidant.

• +3 1

Dear friend, you have to be patient. It seems that you did not give enough time to receive the profits. Continue your work and if your problem continues, write to one of the supervisors and I think they will help you .. All the best to you

I am new in the form . But I know some about the platform this is very helpful us and this is the of this forum and this forum has also rule to make 100 posts for your experience on this forum

Well ! Buddy it might be because of some reasons. Like if you dont have any good reputation then you will not be paid for that post. Well it all depends on hardwork and sincerity towards your work. Hope for the best and keep working hard.

Cryptocurrency is a piece with endurance. It will take 10 days hopes they may pay you . Reputation is important . Hopes you may get again your cash

It was the same question of me when i was complete my first week and not get my reward  @Sal088. I contact with the people who are senior in this platform they told me thet when my rating will rise from 60 then my reward will be start and now I'm  getting my reward 

We only get paid in the forum on such posts which are usefull as well as have some positive reputation on such post that will be able to earn satoshi only other wise talk tokens very given only so only usefull post is not a criteria to get payments likes are also neccessary. 

Welcome dear..firstly you get payment if you work useful twenty post and follow rules . If you post deleted don't get reputation then you can't get any payment. I advice you follow rules always . 

Each job has specific rules and regulations. In order to be successful at work, you must work according to the rules. After posting 100, you have to post 20 every day. If you post correctly, you will definitely get paid. but if the post is wrong then you will not get any money. If you want to earn good money, then be interested in work. I hope you succeed.

Yes, my friend, you may face this problem because your posts do not receive a positive evaluation, meaning that they are not related to the forum or are not useful, and the forum only pays for positive and useful posts. Therefore, you have to make sure that you perform your work properly in order to get your full profits ..

This problem has been faced by most of the crypto users because now a days the forum deleted alot of useful posts at the time of payments and this is not good thing.