Why I don't get paid for my useful posts after one week - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sal088

Why I don't get paid for my useful posts after one week

On 1/7/2021 at 5:36 PM, Huzaifa12 said:

As the case I am facing too and the payment is too much low now a days. Only two or three posts are paid every day and the platform is now too much low in payment. We hope the issue of payment will be good very soon. 

And most of the posts are deleted every day and it is now little hard for every member to create useful posts.

As you well comment in this answer that you provide to this publication in the last weeks we are not facing too low payments I also hope that the payments of this great platform called district will become what they were
A big greeting to the whole community

Nicely, expensive when i can easily see which ough possess are a newbie as well as may there has been occasionally necessary to assess your own publish and can declare the outcomes concerning the compensated publish as well as ough need to wait around and also the additional cause might be that the publish is not responded or even they do not believe that ough possess submitted good quality content material this is exactly why your repayment is absolutely no however exactly what ough can perform would be to maintain persistence.

My dear no one is getting payed for their posts now a days .The payment has been stopped by the moderator because they are reviewing all the accounts .Whenever the review will be finished they will start our payment so show some patience.

My dear friend you are paid of one week in the next week. Means if you work in one day and on the next week on that day you will be paid. It is a payment method of this platform. So you have to make posts in first 7 days for their income in next 7 days.

The only that can hindered your payment I think is if the post are nit useful to the forum because even with this you can also be banned from the forum.so you not receive payment ot it may be possible you receive it after some time so be calm and work hard.

It happens with me too. But later i received my payment. So don't worry toi much and just wait. Hopefully you will also get your payment. It may be due to any technical problem. It will take some time.

You will be paid only for those posts that have gained positive reputation. So be patient you will receive your payment in a few days as it requires time to evaluate every post and add income accordingly. Never worry about payment you will surely get it very soon.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Oh you don’t get any payment for your posts after one weak.Buddy are you sure that you complete all tasks and follow the rules. I think if you follow all the rules then you must be get payment. I hope you will get good result. 

Dear friends I think there is some problems with your payment but don't worry about it and keep patience you will get soon if you take a good reputation on your post and take good reaction from others.may be any technical problems.dont worry about it and keep regularly work on it.

there might be multiple reasons:

- check that you've linked your cryptotalk id with your YObit account successfully.

- check the count of useful comments on YObit.

- check if these comments have received positive reacts or not, by checking the paid comments section.

You should contact with staff members to solve this problem .. sometime its server problem or some other issues. If you still facing this problem you should concern your problem with moderator and admins.

Just you write a useful post and get a good reputation from others. If you create a 20 post per day and don't get a paid from this forum. So, don't worry guys your money are saved here. Cryptotalk is a best earning forum just you are working hard and take patience. 

1st of all you can get payment after the one hundred comments. After this you cheak your reputation if you completed one hundred post and revolution. If your reputation is not good you can not receive payment.

Dearest don't get worried according to rules you will get paid after a week when you make 100 comments .So don't worry you will receive your money through your account .

Hi my dear companion. Pardon me first. I have no information about this. Why our banner isn't paid in the wake of laboring for seven days. There might be a few issues. Be that as it may, I don't have a clue what the issue is. In any case, pardon me. I will discuss it subsequent to acquiring information. Much obliged.

On 1/7/2021 at 10:56 PM, Sal088 said:

Hy mates I hope you have a wonderful day I want to ask that why I don't getting paid for my 33 use full posts after one week and please ask me that why we are don't paid for reactions

Mate, according to our yobit account, if you don't get any positive rates on your post then you won't receive any payment. Maybe your post on that week haven't received any rates that is why you can't receive any payment. But keep on creating useful post and wait for another week, you'll surely get your payment soon. @Sal088

Hi friends may be after seven  days you do not receive your income this is because yobit pay  you only for those posts  that contain likes and if you give stuff material then people do not like it and do not give you repetition that's why yobit did not pay you for that post.

Welcome dear.  Don't be panic your amount gives 9 10 days . If you good work and good reputation on your post then this forum pay huge amount of money   so just focus on your work be patience.  Wish you best of luck 😊

Hello everyone, my friend you have to be patient, personally I have never had problems with my payments, they have always paid me on time, surely it may be a small problem of the platform, but I can guarantee that those payments you will always receive, even if it is not on day 7, I mention this because I read many post, that some payments may be delayed by one day, but we will always receive our payments.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

In my opinion there are many reasons of it my dear friend but you should not lose your hope and don't worry you should do your work more better way maybe your posts are irrelevant to the topic or or perhaps your posts don't have the positive reputation and likes because in this forum it is the rule that there are only those posts have been paid which have good reputation.

• +3 1

First of all you do not get paid more than 20 posts per day and secondly you need to see if the posts you are making are the after first 100 posts which will not be paid.

It is something normal friend happened to all of us!
Many times it is not 7 days, you have to wait 2 or 3 more days and you will receive the payment. Do not worry that the forum always meets all its users and you always pay them.

• +2 1

Sometimes it takes a little more than 7 days before your post gets paid and it pays per day not all at once. Besides, only 20 useful posts a day can only get paid.

I am sure that you will get your payment. All you need is patience. The payment begins after 7 days which means that you will get your payment on the eight day. Also you need wait for the day to run out before complaining that you weren't paid.

Create useful and quality post,  this is given by compliance with the regulations, payment and the list of publications is made by the Yobit exchange house, there you can see how many publications you have made and how many have been paid, if the publications are positive and 7 days have passed, you must go to the foruadministrator to see what is happening. Your earning depends on your quality post 

• +1 1