Why I don't get paid for my useful posts after one week - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sal088

Why I don't get paid for my useful posts after one week

Hy mates I hope you have a wonderful day I want to ask that why I don't getting paid for my 33 use full posts after one week and please ask me that why we are don't paid for reactions

• Useful or interesting 8
  • -1 1
  • +1 6
  • +2 7
  • +3 5
  • +4 2
  • +5 2

@Sal088 Perhaps your posts did not receive a positive evaluation because the payment system here only pays for posts that have received a positive evaluation, and they are called the paid post (each paid post = 1000 satoshi and 10 tokens).

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

Dear @Sal088 keep patience you will get your payment in some hour. And if you have good repotation on your posts. You will find your payment in some hour. Just try to keep patience. My best wishes with you my dear brother. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

5 minutes ago, Sal088 said:

Hy mates I hope you have a wonderful day I want to ask that why I don't getting paid for my 33 use full posts after one week and please ask me that why we are don't paid for reactions

Don't worry 9 to 10 days they will take.i also yet not received any payment.even my very post reacted. You wil gain after some days. You only receive payment for post that will be reacted . Check your post how much reacted .

• +1 1
  • +4 1

The Criptotalk forum establishes that after 100 publications the payment of the other publications is made, that is, after completing 100, it has a margin of 20 daily publications, which are those that are entitled to payment if they received a positive rating, that is, They are useful and of quality, and this is given by compliance with the regulations, payment and the list of publications is made by the Yobit exchange house, there you can see how many publications you have made and how many have been paid, if the publications are positive and 7 days have passed, you must go to the forum administrator to see what is happening. Anyway, in the last few days there have been some problems with payments.

• +3 1

Well dear as I can see that u have are beginner and might there have been sometimes required to judge your post and will announce the results about paid post and u have to wait and the other reason could be that your post have not been reacted or they don't think that u have posted some good content that's why your payment is zero but what u can do is to keep patience.

Greetings sir, 

The first thing you should clear in mind that cryptotalk only pays once your account is verified and your account will be verified once you successfully done 100 comments. And after verification the every successful comment you'll get paid. But if you not get paid than there must be an issue with your posts which eiter not counted. Try to contact the customer support. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Hi dear friend!

You can not get payment before first seven days after registration because reputation is an essential factor and your posts are not paid if they dont get good reactions.posts are paid when you get positive reaction on the post.

under normal circumstances you get paid after one week of post. If any problem occurs in payment check your reputation and evaluation of post because positive evaluation gives you payment.

Don't worry about this problem. You can get your money as soon as possible. Cryptotalk forum pay for you for every useful post. Your payment may be late, due to some technical problem. So don't worry and work with new passion. Moderator response to you when you're problem resolved.

I think there are two reasons. The first reason is because you will not get a positive or good evaluation, or because they are late in paying. I stay in the forum and they will give you double

• +1 1

Dear bro keep patients and wait you well get the payment of your post beause this platform is legent so please keep patient and hope good

You have created another very important topic here, in which I would like to say that you have to first hundred your post, we have to do lotus from the picture, after that you get the money from your 20 posts that you harvest. Do not vote for rules regulation while posting. 

My opinion is You may not have rating in your post. You may not have any posts or comments this is not for this matter. The same may be due to any technical problem, you do not wear your payments.

My friends would first like to tell you that the talks we get on the reaction have been disabled, now we will not get any talks on the reaction. Apart from that, I saw many other members doing the problem that their payment did not start even after one week was over. But that's why you don't have to worry, because their payment started a few days later. And they were paid for each of their posts which they post after first 100, so you don't have to worry. 

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Dear friend, in order to start working in this forum, you have to make 100 posts which are given for training in the forum.  After that you will make 20 comments every day.  Which will be added to your wallet after 7 days.  Adding tokens depends on the quality of your post.

Edited by Elena951

Friend, for publications to be paid for they must be useful and get positive feedback, if your posts have zero or negative ratings they don't get paid and as far as the payments for ratings were disabled they don't get paid for the 50 ratings 

Don't worry dear,   its take up to 10 days nearlly and you should keep patience your payment will show in just next few hours. My payment was started after 9 to 10 days. So don't be confuse and work continuously👍 @Anuu

• +2 1
  • +3 1

It is possible that your useful posts didn't receive. Keep patience one day you will be get your earning from posts. Hope you will get positive reputation.

I don't really no but i think some of things we post here might lead to that so we a should be careful about what we are posting everyday to avoid been ban from this forum

You do not have to worry, while working on this platform, say, first look at the details of your post and see its material. Till date your post does not get any positive reaction till then you are not free for postpaid.on this  platform are you new on, so you don't know much about its terms and conditions 

No dear you are wrong here we get 10 talk token for one posts on useful post and useful post doesn't means that post which got positive react Committed to the philosophy of the forum because you will receive payments at the beginning of the second week after the end of the first 100 posts we all have the same problem just keep posting and rating your earnings will start to chow after a week

• +1 1

I think you spent just 7 days with completing your 100 posts and more while your payments will start after completing 100 posts and than daily posts 20 for 7 days than next day your earning will come. 

You will get payments of those posts which have positive rating not a negative rating .