Why I don't get paid for my useful posts after one week - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sal088

Why I don't get paid for my useful posts after one week

Don't worry 

There is technical problem for payment nowadays 

After solving payment problem you can get all your money together

Continue your work on this platform without any payment fear

Post here quality contents because you only get payment for those posts which are given ratings 

My friend first we can get payment just on 20 useful posts and second if your posts don't have good reputation then you can't get any payment . And now forum don't give paid on giving reaction . Why I don't know about this . My friend always follow the rules of this forum .

• +2 1

Welcome my friend, of course your posts must be in accordance with the terms of the forum and adhere to each condition to be very effective. The most important thing is for your posts to be useful and enjoy the interest of the members and a good evaluation

First you need to complete your 100 posts, and this depends on the number of days you finish your work, and after obtaining the membership you have to work for 7 days, then you can get your payment, try to complete all the usual tasks, to get the maximum money.

And try to work hard, good luck, may God reward you. 

First of all try to post useful and good content so that you get good reputation and they well pay you well.

Second if you want me you  take good money then your reputation are good. You don't get paid because your reputation are not good and this is the main reason. This is the best platform to earn a good money and get a good profit. This platform is beneficial for every one

• +2 1

Hello friend my very post reacted. You will gain after some days. You only receive payment for post that will be reacted. This forum, you will definitely get paid. You will post useful, you will post good for good reputation. If you post a positive post, you're forced to pay, you might have your post useful.The most important thing is for your posts to be useful and enjoy the interest of the members and a good evaluation. This is the best platform to earn a good money and get a good profit.

Edited by Bitcoin Earning

On 1/7/2021 at 10:56 AM, Sal088 said:

Hy mates I hope you have a wonderful day I want to ask that why I don't getting paid for my 33 use full posts after one week and please ask me that why we are don't paid for reactions

You must pass the threshold that yobit asks at the beginning where you need to have 100 publications before being able to receive your first payment, and after making your first 100, the next ones that they publish will be paid 7 days later so I recommend you to be a little careful with this.

• +1 1

On 1/7/2021 at 7:56 PM, Sal088 said:

Hy mates I hope you have a wonderful day I want to ask that why I don't getting paid for my 33 use full posts after one week and please ask me that why we are don't paid for reactions

I think you complete 100 post in my opinion when you complete 100 post and you create other post same days this forum not paid same days next day posts this forum paid this posts. And other reason is if your post is not liked or reacted then this forum is not paid.

There are many reasons if your useful posts are not paid, if your post having not beneficial material and if your posts material is not according to this forum requirements then you having not reactions on your posts. For getting the positive reputation then you should create the useful posts and informative posts then your all posts will be paid. 

• +1 1

My friend this work is all about patience. You should have to obey the rules and regulations then like to your question there is some time consumed to check you posts by the moderators. There are lots of peoples on this forum. So it takes time to check everyone's posts. Don't worry about it.

My friend . I am also facing this problem. But don't worry about this problem yoiu can get your money as soon ass possible. Keep focus on your work and work hard. Cryptotalk forum pay for you for every usedul post don't worry. 

I have read your post and I am guessing that you are upset with me about this matter but you do not have to worry because it happened to me as well. You have to wait 15 days at some time to get your first, after that you have your first higher amount. Now your posts will be useful and of course you do not have to worry in this matter. 

In our forum crypto talk you will paid by after completion of 100 useful posts which are for registration. After that you will paid per post. And if you do not receive money do not worry in first 7 days only. 

• +3 1

Hello dear How Are Are. I Hole you are good.thank you Sharing good information.we have to know Why I don't get paid for my useful posts after one week.there are two reason for unpaid your useful post.for technical problem you don't get your money.and you don't write valuable comment.for this, you don't get money after one weak.

Hello friend, Forst of all you should complete your hunder post .The wrote 20 post daily .Than after a week you receive money.But if uou not receive money after a week , you do not worry.This gorum is very trust able soon you receve your earning.But alwys write good comment and you earn a lot of money.

Earning on this forum as per knowledge start after 100 posts. Once you are done with that every post and reaction you do will get you either token or satoshi as newbie my self i have been told the post that got reaction will get satoshis other then that you will get tokens.

Hello my friend regarding the feedback payment for it has been canceled and for the posts you have to create posts with content. I would like to say that you have to first hounded your post,we have to do lotus from the picture after that you get the money from your 20 posts that you harvest     

First, I advise you to be patient and not to despair. Don't forget that the payment system is for positive evaluation so take care of your post content and comments to get more money. 

Be patience mayne you posts was not accepted or maybe they get deleted by moderators so wait and patience is very important and wait untill your payment will come and wait until night because sometimes your payment will receive on the last two hours i am righ or not tell me

Hi mate, as far as i know the bitcoin pool has ended and they'll refil the pool inside this week. That's why we can't receive our payment right now, but you should keep working so you won't lose any payment. We can't receive extra payment for giving reaction because forum policy has been changed, but i don't think it's a important issue.

Actually you should do all the step before receiving payment from cryptotalk you should add your in yobit in both campaign so that will be good and you will be able to receive money and this is also possible you wait for one day more as well..

My dear maybe you have not get the positive reputation on your posts this is the reason you are not paid by the forum because now the policy is changed and only those user will get the money who have pisted usefula nd posts and get the reputation ont hat posts  and if your posts will be paid then you will get the 1000 satoshis per post and 10 talk for also so try to work hard and get a good reputation on that for the payment.

Its because you first need to post 100 useful post to start earning. After you post 100 useful post then each of your post will be counted as paid post. If you posted 15 post on the first day after 100 useful post then its payment will be recived on the 7 th day of posting it. Don't worry friend am sure you will earn good.

Don't worry friend you will get payment must if you do the useful posts sometimes we cannot get payment due to time interval between the different countries.  Just keep patience you will get your payment soon.

It is possible that that your useful post had zero reputation and if that is true it is the reason why you are not paid for the post. Always make sure your post attract reputation from members.