Useful advice for beginners - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jam sidra

Useful advice for beginners

The new boy which work on this platform should work with a unique and amazing determination and this determination becomes a key of success the newbie should not be panic if he face any difficult situations.This is my advice to you.

On 1/6/2021 at 2:15 PM, Jam sidra said:

Welcome beginners on this forum,

This platform is unique from others forum you will do work hard and earn a lot of money and you don't facings some difficulties but don't panic of them and first of read all rules and regulations which are in about forum section and you read mostly others ppeople's comments and get  lot knowledge and I suggest you that you mostly time spend here take knowledge and earn money because knowledge is very important thing in life and I think cryptotalk change our future and provide bright future us

First of all, thanks for our welcome.Yes, dear @Jam sidra, i am strongly agree with your point. Cryptotalk change our future and provide bright future us. I trust it. This platform is the best source of money as well as knowledge. I am new here in this platform. I learn here many things that will provide me best future. Thank you so much for shared topic with us. 😊😍

Hi dude, New clients should continually focus on training rather than paying dues for their posts. They must constantly see it as something additional, but not as a goal. This is the core offering for learners.

On  cryptotalk plateforum wellcome newbie my advice is that

You write your postess in simple english sentencess

Dont copy paste on this forum

You write your opiniun on your choose topic

You write postess related  to the choose topic 

I am also a beginner here and I want to understand things as fast as possible because I am learning new things time by time and knowledge is the most imp thing we will have to get done in order to keep moving in this forum.

Thanks my friend for providing this useful information.  If new members learn from your post and work according to your advice then they become strong members on this platform and earn alot of money and also learn alot of knowledge. And write topic or post in simple English which can understand each member of crypto forum.

Thank you fot this informative topic and nice explanation.This is the best platform for earning crypto currency and getting knowledge and experiences the more we spent time here the more we earn.  

Indeed dear, I agree with you, this forum is the best through knowledge and learning, as well as earning money
The longer the time we spend here, the more knowledge

Yes, my friend, working in this forum is wonderful, as we get to know a lot of useful information about cryptocurrencies and ways to work with them and gain experience and knowledge from the topics that are published and help each other. I hope this forum will continue with this progress in the future

• +5 1

This is a very informative posts, i agree with you, every newbies should read the rules first, after that they can focus on this forum. If they want to became succesful member in this forum they need to make informative posts and follow the rules, that's all they need but more importantly they can learn more about crypto in this forum.

• Useful or interesting 1

You are highly welcome to one of the great forum in world, as a newbie that just joined this platform, you need to read the platform guidelines very well to avoid unnecessary mistakes, and also be obedient to the old members so as to learn from them. This is a friendly advice to the new members.

The idea of the site on which it is based is unique from my point of view in terms of information acquisition and earning as well The most important thing that the site provides, in my opinion, is information about cryptocurrencies. We must invite our friends to gain this knowledge and experience about it because the importance and popularity of cryptocurrencies is constantly increasing. Also, do not forget to read the rules and pay attention to them. This is very important after registering here so that we do not expose ourselves to the ban.

Edited by Mohammed626

Yes mate every new member should spend alot of time for learning here.When they start learning they will get a lot of information to post and react they will know the enter and exit of platform and all the aspects that is necessary to work here.

Gee I agree with you first you need to take care of the quality of the post because the moderators will give you satisfaction for quality post I think you will help to further develop the crypto community

Hi 

Your question is very informative .

In here we get a lot of skills.

Knowledge.

Experience about crypto.

Reads rules and always follow these rules and regulations.

We always focus on this platform.

We also find and innovative in your work to gain earns.

Be calm and patience always .

Support and help new members.

Of course thank you so much for giving these tips but despite what you mentioned we should often distribute such points to help the peaks and provide them with enough experience and information to have the option to finish their work without mistake and distribute valuable materials.  I think so

Thanks for your advice. Because, I'm also a beginner. I try to follow the all rules and regulations. But, as I'm a new member and I don't have much experience. I think I also have some mistakes. But, moderators are giving us chances because we are new and we didn't started earnings. Thanks to them, also.

Of course this is a great place to make money. There are many experienced members in this forum who are ready to help you in the circle. You can ask any question here and everyone is ready to help and try.

Dear you are right.

I also just want to say that dear biggnners please avoid to post on any topic without any knowledge.

Dear biggnners please first get knowledge then go onward.

• +2 1

Much obliged to you, old buddy, for giving this helpful data, particularly for amateurs. Obviously, the additional time a part spends on this gathering, the better by acquiring data and expanding information

He caught my attention. It's a very important topic, and I thank all the members who have guided us consciously.And they gave us valuable advice. I wish all the members good luck.

The new boy which work on this platform should work with a unique and amazing determination and this determination becomes a key of success the newbie should not be panic if he face any difficult situations.This is my advice to you

I am newbie on this plateforum but after joining this forum i learned a lot of knowledge about crytocurrenciess and many usefull things 

my advice for newbie is that

Dont copy paste on this forum

You write postess related to the topic 

You try to write simple english sentences

Dont speeling mistake on this forum

Much obliged to you for giving these tips, notwithstanding what you referenced that we should as often as possible distribute such subjects to help apprentices and give them adequate experience and information to have the option to finish their work without mistakes and distribute valuable substance.

Yes dear your post is a very useful post, it will benefit a lot of brinjal as this platform is a very good platform, through this platform we can help each other and this platform we can make money without investing it. Through this platform, Beginner is the educational section in which we gain a lot of interest. 

• +2 1