Did the first hundred posts were difficult - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kafon

Did the first hundred posts were difficult

Dear friends, I have been working on this forum for a few days now. My five days today means I haven't completed 100 in five days yet. But I'm very excited about where I can make money very easily and the way Rose and the people are working hereI learn by watching them because: I have a lot to learn from the new here, so if I have made a mistake, please point out my mistake in your office and give us a chance to work here

Yes, it is a difficult task in the beginning because it needs time and we are not used to this task and our experience is very little. A short time ago I finished 100 publications .. We must choose our topics carefully because we are spreading science

Of course, at first it seems a bit difficult and boring because we are unaware of the information from this forum and the benefits of this forum. As we begin to dedicate our time to this forum, we begin to study, we begin to learn, and our knowledge begins to increase. We become aware of all the features and benefits of this forum and our interest grows. We can make a lot of money by publishing informative and useful content in this forum.

• +3 1

Some find it difficult and some find it easy, like I personally I find it very cheap and very simple, because I have some one to guide me, how the forum work, and by the it depends on how good and hard working you are.

My first hundred wasn't difficult because I did it at my own convenient time, it was fun and the 100 post thought me alot about cryptocurrency. 

I noticed a lot of members are complaining that it is difficult before you can finish completing your 100 post.indeed I do found it difficult before I was able to complete it.

I just completed my first 100 posts. Although it was time consuming and difficult, I still enjoy doing it. Because by doing this I have been able to take ideas on many issues in this forum. Also after reading the replies of different members, I have a lot of ideas. We have mastered how to work better on this platform. So I think that posting these 100 posts is much more beneficial for all of us. Through these posts, we will also learn how we can contribute to this forum later on. So it took me so long to get a better understanding of the forum. But I think I gathered a quit well knowledge about many topics,before I started my journey to earn here.

thank you for this post my friend. Ihope you will also fo better work here. Best of luck..!

Yes off course I face some difficulty during my first 100 practice posts but I kept patient, good hope and make good search to gain good knowledge and experience  . Now I am enjoying good time and experience.  We all know that in start everyone face difficulty. 

Although I did not finish the journey of 100 jobs, but it is really fun, I do not deny that there are some difficulties, but with time I am sure that it will disappear and become a memory in this forum

For me, when I created 100 posts, I will not face much difficulty, but it was not easy either because you must learn and acquire properly through 100 posts in order to be able to succeed in your work on a daily basis and present useful and high-quality topics in order to become an effective member of this forum and get a reputation Good

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

Yes of course the first hundred post is so diffcult for newbie because these have no knowledge information and experience  about the platfrom.

But that is the way for newbie doing hundred post they know some thing about the platfrom and its related things.

Yeah, it's difficult to complete first hundred posts because in the beginning, we don't have enough knowledge about this forum and the rest of the things. But these 100 posts are very useful to us because we get to learn a lot from it.

It is very difficult to upload 100 post. It feels bore.But it also has a benefit that one can get good experience by uploading 100 post. I used the 100 post to investigate more about the forum and cryptocurrency.

At the start  i face my difficulties because i was new i have not much idea about this platform.i just did 5posts per day due to less knowledge.Then i gain more knowledge and able to work without any hesitation.

Hello friend how are you. I'm new bie here. I'm still doing my 100 posts but I'm not thinking that I face any problem because I understand topic easily and also read other members replies. So I'm not facing problem.

Yes, at the beginning you may see the topic a little difficult .. But take things simply and be enthusiastic to respond to the posts .. Reply with what you know, and you will find the topic very interesting .. I completed my 80th post without even realizing that I say what comes on my mind and benefits the members

Posting the primary hundred is of path a hard venture however I discovered it hard to put up fifty. After that the following fifty posts were very clean for me. Now I can entire 20 posts on each day basis in a totally quick time. I experience very interested by posting now that it has turn out to be one in every of my first-class hobbies.

• +2 1

Lack of knowledge and knowledge of cryptocurrency is really difficult in the beginning to understand the forum and to complete your first 100 useful posts. But as we spend our time in the forum and reading, our knowledge grows and our interest in this forum grows and so we succeed in completing our first 100 useful posts and this forum. I am able to make money. We must never give up because success is possible only through hard work.

• +4 1

No i think it is not so difficult to complete 100 post but at the beginning we have to give a much more time and try to hard work. If you work hard no work is hard just doing your best if you work hard then it is not difficult to complete 100 post. You can completing your 100 post then you gain a lot of knowledge and experience about crypto talk. you just have to be patience and keep hard working so that your post are good and useful.

• +4 1

My friend its completely upto you how you take that . Because when I have started working on this forum. I am completely free and I don't have anything to do. So I really joined to work on that forum. I completed my first 100 comments in only 4 days. So I don't faced difficulty to complete my first 100 comments

• +1 1

Hi dear, hope you are well. The first 100 comments are difficult for everyone because at first they have to face different kinds of problems. How to work. Which topics to choose. Which topics should be avoided. These are the things to keep in mind. That's why the first 100 comments were very difficult.

When i first started this forum i felt like i was going to mess up because i didn't know how to do it. But then by reading the comments and posts of old members and experts i understood about cryptocurrencies and how to perform in this forum. Once i learnt about the technique it became much easier for me to complete my first 100 hundred posts so that i can get payment for my hardwork thereafter.

Hello my friends, of course, there is difficulty at every beginning and here I faced some difficulties in formulating sentences and avoiding spelling errors and with the passage of time and practice and asking for help from my son in the forum the topic became easy and fun.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes I have also faced difficulties to get used with the forum . The first 100 post will give best foundation about crypto . Going through the post of senior members we will seek lots of information that is very informative and useful for us to perform well