Did the first hundred posts were difficult - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kafon

Did the first hundred posts were difficult

I was admitting to a very difficult time when I first posted.  I didn't know exactly how it works. After reading the comments and posts of the experts, I gradually understood that posting and now I am earning very easily by posting.

As for me the first 100 post made was very boring and tiring to me because I could not complete the 100 post in one day because of the forum rules bit at the same time I had a string or a bit of happiness because I could not wait to start earning

@ by kafon , yes first hundred Post were  much tugh . At those times we cannot work in this platform before .  That reason are present in this . When above the first hundred Post  are complete again again understand easily.

Hi friends i am join today and frist task is very difficult 100 posts newcomers should work hard and hard because so difficult to achieve this task but old members help in every time thanks for everyone's because not possible to achieve with you help.

No they are not difficult but are time taking .

We all are bound to complete hundred posts . Everyone of us will be happy to see them 100. So not difficult but time taking .

If you don't know anything good about a subject then you can do something good and difficult here. In fact if we can gain some good knowledge of difficult things then it will be easy for us here and if you don't know then it may be difficult for you here.  Here we think if there are new members they can work well here then I think here they can easily come up with a lot of ideas and if they don't then it can be difficult for you here so you feel very difficult because if you have some good knowledge here  As you can make good Arjun here then you can easily make some good comments here

Hello everyone, it is very difficult to do the first 100 posts because at the moment you don't know anything about this forum  You should complete your first 100 post by working with patience and hard work.

Hy my dear mate. I am also new here and still completing my 100 posts. It is not esay for complete the first 100 post. But by doing this we can know much about this platform. 

Hello friend, if it cost me a lot to make my first 100 publications, it seemed that it did not end, they were never eternal but that happened and now it is easy for me to make my 20 daily posts although there are days that I brand myself a little but I put music and continue forward and always in mind my goals and as a quiet work I like it a lot.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello everyone, I personally consider that my first 100 publications were difficult, since I did not have much experience, how to make my publications and comments, sometimes I made some beginner mistakes, the truth is you have to have a lot of concentration and patience, so that things go the best way, after you complete your first 100 posts, and the next ones will be a little easier, since you will have the experience of doing the job better.

• +1 1

To me, I think first hundred post is the most difficult part of the whole of crytotalk. Based on the two weeks experience I have because it's takes patient, hard work and dedication before you can finish it. That is my take, and have a nice day.

• +1 1

If the first 100 publications were difficult when we had them or we have to do all of them because it is not easy to make 100 publications it takes time to do them but then when you complete them, you feel relaxed because after 100 we only have to do 20 each day and it is much better to do 20 than 100.

• Useful or interesting 1

No, my friend, it was an enjoyable and wonderful period, as I learned many things and experiences from it in the field of cryptocurrencies and my modest experience in it, so it is a period of great importance to everyone.

• +1 1

Frankly, it was very hard, I was very close to failing, but I'm done with it, and I'm supposed to get my first profit in seven days, and I received useful information in advance, thanks to all the members of the forum Cryptotalk.

Any work you start with will be difficult, so you do not have to give up on the first 100 posts, you should consider it a training for you to write posts so that you can write 20 posts per day and with the passage of time you will find that fun and not boring

Working on anything new is always difficult and tiring, but over time everything changes
How much I mentioned, my friend, the beginners should feel the pleasure of sharing their ideas with others and do not deal with it as if it is a duty then it will become interesting and they will discover how many good things they will gain by working here.

• +1 1

During my own time I spend almost a week writing the 100 posts base on my conveniency. To be frank that particular stage seems to be cumbersome on newbie unless he or she is determined and has courage to make success of new money of generations

Yes mate the first 100 are very hard because it's your first time and you don't have much knowledge about crypto currency exchange also you don't want to lose your account.

• +1 2

Yes it is difficult. I am still completing first hundred posts. Some posts got deleted on the yobit account. So this creates a huge confusion and seems to be much tough.

• +1 1

Yes., it takes very long time in my case.  And I found much difficulty in compliance kg first hundred posts to encounter my registration.  This takes almost a month in m  case.  I learnt from the forum and then made posts.  Finally that period was ended and now I have to complete the daily task only. 

• +2 1

I don't even remember how I finished it because I was so enthusiastic about the top 100 posts. The most difficult thing for me was getting my first payment. I was very impatient while waiting for the first payment. The first 100 posts were very good for me.

Actually it’s not any fact for the experienced members but it’s really very tough and challenging for the beginners. But if they can complete it with patience then they can achieve huge knowledge which helps them a lot. So they should maintain all rules of this forum and work properly. 

Nothing is difficult everything is easy specially in this forum, if you see the quality of the posts we have you see it's very easy and any one can reach that with a low quality and low language even they know or not know the crypto currency 

Basically, when I was new to this forum I had to complete 100 posts first. In fact it was very difficult for me. Because, I didn't know any rules of this forum then. Because, I was new. In fact, our purpose in posting these 100 is to gain experience. I was in a lot of trouble. But, it has given me a lot of experience. I got the idea how to make a valuable post? I have mastered the rules of the forum.

No dear it is not difficult to complete your first hundred posts that are free. If you work 2 to 3 hours daily you can complete your hundred post in just 3 to four days. I also completed my hundred post in just 3 days.