What will happen with my talk token? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nayeem1312

What will happen with my talk token?

Yobit is the platform with several useful feature . if you are investing in invest box don.t be afraid .you can withdraw when you want because yobit is very secure best platform for trading 

To withdraw is easy you just click on withdraw from each investment you have made, since the minimum is 100 talk token. Then you withdraw to the level you want to withdraw from the exchanger. 

On 1/4/2021 at 6:06 PM, Nayeem1312 said:

Hey friend,

I want to know that if i invest my talk toke on yobit investbox. Then how can i withdraw it my yobit balance and what will happen with my talk token after invest there. I'm really confused about it. Cause i invest my talk token on yobit investbox. Now i want to withdraw it but i don't how can i do this. Can anyone help me about it? 

Advance thanks for help me.

Your investment can be canceled through the platform website and the investment page, in case the investment period has already expired

I also  prefer you to invest your talk tokens in investbox. This is very suitable for the investment of talk tokens. You ca easily get benefit from this investment and also get rewards on the daily basis. You can also withdraw your tokens easily from this.

On 1/5/2021 at 12:06 AM, Nayeem1312 said:

Hey friend,

I want to know that if i invest my talk toke on yobit investbox. Then how can i withdraw it my yobit balance and what will happen with my talk token after invest there. I'm really confused about it. Cause i invest my talk token on yobit investbox. Now i want to withdraw it but i don't how can i do this. Can anyone help me about it? 

if you invest you get 1% of your investment in talk token the withdrawal is simple just cancel your investment then it will be back on your wallet in yobit  and for the talk quick way to put it if you buy more you get more daily but this aside the dump of this token is very high I do suggest invest on different currency in the invest in yobit.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

On 1/4/2021 at 9:06 PM, Nayeem1312 said:

Hey friend,

When you invest your Talk token in invest box of yobit you will get counter infront of your invested amount and after the 24hours the reward of %1 will be added into your invested amount. You can cancel your plan afterward or carry on It depend on you.If you don't stop your plan after 24hours the amount of your tokens will be increases day by day and your tokens will increase by %1 .

That's the code It has stopped the continuous descent and this is due to the platform's support for him and that many people have become interested in the Bitcoin currency and have forgotten this currency

• +3 1

Dear friend this is a very easy task if you want to invest your talk tokens to invest box just click on invest box option Hindi title bar and then click on investment earns in front of talk in this way you can invest your talk tokens in invest box and if you want to withdraw from invest box go on my investments in invest box option and click on close button which is in red colour in this way you can send your talk tokens to your main balance.

• +2 1

If I tell you about that talk token the price of the TalK token is going down in these days and one thing I want to tell you that we are hoping so that this token is going up in the future but at this time the price is disappointing

• +4 1

IF you put your money in the investbox you will receive your daily percentage in the same amount and the amount will keep on increasing and you will withdraw the money whenever you want.

Talk tokens price  are very low these days so we should  put it in investor box then we get the profit  and after increasing  we will withdraw  them when we want them .

• +2 1

The first thing you have to have is a very large amount of TALK token to be able to invest in invest box, after that you can deposit them and start simultaneously earning a percentage of this token daily, with this if the future of this token is great you're going to have a very good amount of it to be able to trade on yobit's balance sheet.

• +2 1

If you invest your Talk in the investbox you should expect your tokens to rise by 1% daily. You will double after two months, and as it is today I think that this is what everyone should be doing as the price has reached so low that selling will be not profitable. What we could do is using the investbox and holding.

On 1/4/2021 at 5:06 PM, Nayeem1312 said:

Hey friend,

You might have found the solution already. But investing in the investbox, I mean, on any available currency. After you get a percentage of the profits, you can stop investing at any time.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

On 1/4/2021 at 10:06 PM, Nayeem1312 said:

Hey friend,

@Nayeem1312 yobit is an investment box where you can deposit your money and they will give you a profit of 1% per day.  After depositing the token there, you can withdraw your deposited token at any time by clicking the close button.  So you don't have to worry.  This is a trusted site.

Well, in principle, keeping your money on the Yopet platform is safe as long as you do not make mistakes, but you can enter the wallet option and send your money to your own wallet; Here, I advise you for a "trust" wallet

Hello friend I also deposited my talk token tokens in investbox and I earn 1% every day. To cancel, click on investbox and click on '' My Investments ''. There you will be able to see your investments and there is a "Close" option. If you want to cancel, just click close.

You enter the investment section and then you find the investment of this currency 1% every 24 hours, and when you want to withdraw your profits, you simply stop the investment and you will get profits.

• +5 1

You can withdraw them at any time, they give you a talk currency on every post you write, you can withdraw it easily by logging into your account on the Yobit platform, then pressing the send to my balance button, and they will be sent to your wallet immediately.

Hello everyone, let's hope that the talk tokens will be allocated to us again, by the reactions that we give them to the publications and comments of other members, and thus contribute to the increase in the price of talk, as unfortunately its value fell considerably, and what remains is to hold or invest our talk, in the investment box, the yobit exchange.

On 1/4/2021 at 7:06 PM, Nayeem1312 said:

Hey friend,

If you invest your talk then you will get 1% interest everyday without any actions, and if you want to withdraw you talk investment on yobit investbox simply go to investbox then click on "my investments" then after that you will see your investments then click "close" on the red then you will get your ll fund on your yobit micro wallet.

Unfortunately, my friend, the symbol of the conversation has decreased in price and there is no support for it. You have to invest in another currency that has a demand and its market is good thanks

16 hours ago, BAHOBALY said:

I have no idea about how you can withdraw the profit from the yobit investbox, al though I have watched a YouTube video about the yobit investbox bit I don't think the person said anything about withdrawal,  but I am hoping  that my friend @Dormilon can help out. 

@BAHOBALY In the My investments section you can withdraw one of the investment there appeared a list with the ones we have and we only give you cancel, it is very easy, they do not return what we invest plus what we earned.

• +1 1

Well, I have seeing a video about yobit investbox on YouTube, though sincerely I have not seen how to withdraw it, so may be you should contact a good friend of mine who can guide us through, because even my self I can't say about withdrawal from the investbox. 

• +1 1