What is the price of bitcoin in 2020? - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Yogigamma

What is the price of bitcoin in 2020?

The price of Bitcoin is obviously going higher and higher. We are expecting even new all time high prices (ATH) to reach in a matter of weeks or a few months and this will be a significant moment that will cancel three years since the 2017 high. It will make Bitcoin once again mainstream and everybody will start talking about it again. If there is a best time to buy bitcoin it is before all of these and while it is building up the momentum.

• +2 1

You are have the best idea my dear and I am hope you are hold the Bitcoin and see now that you are double already and wait for even better and buy more as it will seem there is still a lot more in Bitcoin. With many patients you will see the rewards.

Currently bitcoin price is around $ 15,000, I think in December bitcoin price will reach $ 21,000 Level. Since halfway in May, the price of bitcoin has continued to rise until now, but the increase has not yet reached its highest point, so we are still holding it. If you buy bitcoin in 2019, the profit will be multiplied.

• +1 1

Regarding bitcoins present price it is a right time to buy bitcoin. Cause the way it is gaining experts think it will be over 20k this year.it already gained 50% from past 2 months. So if we buy bitcoin and hold it for a few months we can get profit. I am also holding the amount bitcoin i get from this forum. 

The bitcoin price has been an absolute roller coaster throughout this entire year, and to be honest, with the rate of the dollar exchanges and the dollar weakening, coupled with the increasing demand for crypto and the recovering economies, i think that by the end of the 2020 year we are likely to see the price of bitcoin reach very close to 20k dollars. I think that it is definitely a possibility, however with joe biden also being elected president the dollar could strengthen and the price may go in the other direction. I am leaning towards the 20k though. 

• +3 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

The price of Bitcoin has actually increased significantly during the recent period and is expected to continue to rise until it reaches new records. I expect it to reach 20,000$ before the end of this year, and I also expect it to reach new highs in the beginning and middle of 2021.

Now the BTC price is very good its almost 15300$ and i hope that at the end of December 2020 BTC touch the 20,000$ or it cross the highest value becasue in the crypto market so many peoples that know the crypto market is the future of the world.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The BTC can go really up based on the market conditions. There are chances that upcoming years it can go really well as more trading exchanges can happen. I think this coming year would come upto $20 k and more . good luck friends.

• Useful or interesting 1

Nobody is sure about the price of bitcoin in the near future. People are only predicting the price base on some analysis carried out by them. According to analyst the price of btc will go higher. 

On 12/29/2019 at 6:29 AM, Afrizal rahman said:

The future is unpredictable, even though Bitoin we can't guess how much it will increase. What is clear is that Bitcoin has a very bright future. You can make it a savings for the future, because later there will be an increase.

If dear partner I agree with you and the answer provided in this topic is unpredictable the price of bitcoin you chose for sure and grown up a partner that the future will be bright
Good luck and big winnings for the whole community
A big greeting

Price is higher than last year, and in a course to a new ATH. It is $15,400 right now and can stay at there as nobody wants to sell but perhaps more will begin buy soon again. It is very close to make a new ATH and only perhaps a month more.

• +1 1

I think that we have a chance for 20k and more before the end of the year. The remaining of November and December will probably be the months where Bitcoin will be recognized once again for being a strong asset that most people will want to own.

• Useful or interesting 1

Bitcoin is non stop rising after the halving. It was a very important event that will give us some more and better prices for some time more. It depends how long bitcoin can keep rising and I expect to be in the news very soon and start mainstream adoption.

• +3 1

2020 has been great for bitcoin and the price has moved a very big way. Though there were times the bitcoin crashed in March but it recovered and now it has triple that price. It is amazing how bitcoin has been moving in 2020

Bitcoin price is doing well in this year of 2020 and it is standing at 15k as currently speaking but I'm still hoping for it to continue rising more as the days goes on therefore, it's better to hold some satoshi for investments.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I have been thinking the same and for some time I hold too and not selling anything. Maybe it will be missing an opportunity that doesn't come often if we sell now that is seems to be a time when many are buying and some are giving estimates about the price that will give us a lot more if we hold for some time more.

• +2 1

The bitcoin price this year is absolutely surprising me its really confusing me, we have had a high of 15800$ and a low of 3500$ then again this has been an extraordinary year so today we need to really be working and looking for loop holes that can really smack me, so that is really important look for what is good for you and in the end that we are able to value what happens to this market,  bitcoin is seeing better days right now and there is no tell where it heads to

No one can tell you the price of Bitcoin in the future, as it may rise quickly and at the same time it may decline, so Bitcoin needs to study and analyze a large number of experts in this field, so listen to the opinions of others, but before buying, think a lot before making any decision. Be wise.

You thought about it very carefully but Bitcoin had a different idea for the beginning of the year and followed all the other markets into a huge dump which recovered of course but probably scared many people off. I hope you weren't one of them as today we are close to good prices.

Bitcoin price in 2020 is expected to be more than $ 20,000, if you buy it under $ 10,000 you will make a profit but if you buy it now it is too expensive and increases the risk of loss. You can buy cheap altcoins like Litecoin or Ripple.

• +2 1

Actually price of every coin especially Bitcoin depends upon the market. So it is decreases and even increases. It depends upon the current situation. But price of bitcoin in 2020 will increased at more over 20000$. It is very interesting for us.

Well, as this question was asked in 2019 and this is 2020 which is also gonna to be end. So first I tell you that the current price of Bitcoin is crossed up to 18 thousands dollars. And it is also expecting that at the end of 2020 it might be reached to 20 thousands dollars.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

On 12/29/2019 at 6:06 AM, Yogigamma said:

I want to ask about the price of bitcoin in the future, because I want more people to express their opinions. Because I'm also looking for important information for more details about bitcoin. Because I plan to buy bitcoin, to be used as savings, if for many people, bitcoin will be good going forward, I won't hesitate anymore.

Bitcoin has always been going forward but a lot of people don't know when to get out. Bitcoin is very volatile and that means that you can make huge profits if you k ow the way. However there are some risks that are involved and that is why you need to seek knowledge about how everything works.

We have seen a lot of prices in bitcoin this year. This year bitcoin fell to $5000. Bitcoin also rose to $18000 this year. There have been so many price movements in bitcoin and I suggest that you invest soon to avoid missing out on a lot of stuffs.

I am not saying anymore that the price range of bitcoin in 2020 would be possibly around twenty thousand but instead it would absolute become twenty thousand or go further beyond the price prediction of most of the people. The most of the prediction of most of the users say that it would be selling around twenty thousand in the market which I think would be reach by the end of this month, November. I would say there is a possibility that it would be around thirty thousand because of how much the transactions is flowing and the price range rising.

• +1 1