Zoom cloud meetings - Page 6 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jam sidra

Zoom cloud meetings

Students use to take classes online and I have been using this app for 8 months. It is an amazing app and I like this app because it is easy to use and comfortable to take online classes. Very good app

• +3 1

Hi dear!

Zoom cloud meeting is a good application and it is available free on play store.I used it during lockdown days to attend my online classes.In the days of covid-19, teachers and students gained a lot from it.No one can join the meeting without  permission of host on this applications.

The zoom cloud meeting is a very productive mobile Application that allows for virtual meetings over distance spaces, other Apps that can perform same functionality is the Google classroom etc

• +3 1

One of the best for meeting and taking online classes i have used zoom cloud and this is very easy to use very fast and have a good interface, user friendly connectivity of this app is amazing good. I recomment this application for online meeting, classes, teaching and many morr depend on the work.

Zoom has been very useful for us during this pandemic. It was really useful. Our teachers gave lessons. We taught our lessons thanks to zoom. When we and our friends missed each other, we got into the zoom.

Millions of people Being forced to stay home to help stop the spread of COVID-19, many have found creative ways to virtually stay social through happy hours, trivia nights and birthday Parties. And Zoom , one of the dozen of video conferencing services, has risen to the top. Daily downloads of the Zoom app have increased 30x year-over year. Zoom said daily users spiked  to 200 million in march, up from 10 million in december.

Zoom cloud assembly is the pleasant way to have a assembly at home.  Especially seeing that we are all going through Kavit-19.  We can't visit each other for a lockdown.  Thru this zoom cloud meeting we will without problems speak with each other.  Besides, i can effortlessly talk with special international locations from home via Zoom Cloud meeting.

Zoom could meeting app is very great app for us. Specially in lockdown this app is very helpful for us.  With the help of this app can attend our online classes and continue our study. This app give us security because in this app we required permissions of host.

Zoom cloud meeting is a good app for online class the host will let in in then you join the meeting in nowdays there is a corona situation outside so that is why it is very helpful for all the students and teachers

Zoom clouds meetings is the best app for online meeting or classes. It is the most secure app no one can enter the class without permission .This app has high security mechanism and has a lots of benefit for all the students.

This zoom cloud meeting app is very important and helpful in our daily life. Zoom Cloud Meeting is the best app for users to help them connect with each other. It is used in student, teacher and business meetings and it is very useful. This is the best application.

It is best application for online meetings and business meetings. As well as it is best application for online classes for students and teachers. It is safe and secure application. We can record meetings on this application. It is safe and secure application for audio and video calls .

• +1 1

hello my friends hope are you fine.in my point of view.this is a good app other than the fact that the host can pay to be able to hear people when they are muted that,s a violation of privicy.

Hello dear , yes zoom cloud meeting app is very useful. Because no one join meeting without host permission or without invite link. This app is used for online classes in these days. Many people give debates on zoom app in lockdown. I used this app for my online classes. This is very helpful.

When we were in lockdown, the biggest problem was meeting, reading, talking to friends. The zoom app is very important to solve all these problems. Sir Ra took online classes for our study which is easy through the zoom app.

Dear, zoom app is very good app to attend the online class.Due to remaining  colleges and universities close .zoom use for business meeting.I am student of master and university students.i used this app for online classes.I am fully satisfied this app. Such a wonderful app. Majority of students satisfied and loved this application. 

During the pandemic time this app help much more in online studying.I listen all of my lectures on zoom cloud app. This is the best app for communication between students and teachers. 

Zoom cloud meeting is the best application for online classes and business meetings. It is best application which provides flawless video and audio calls it is best application for everyone to take online classes. 

Zoom cloud meeting is an online app this app is for online meetings in whole quarantine this app help many students and teachers to attend their online classes it is very easy to use that even a primary standard student can use it.

this is good topic friend we are know that zoom cloud metting is also very important in our every account so that there are many people work this site and get good benefit so that many people work this site and get more benefit.

thanks

Hello dear you are right and agree with you zoom cloud meeting is vest i also use due to COVID-19 i also use this app for online classes and this is easy to use and fastly working app my all friends use this app 

• +3 1

Zoom cloud meeting is one of the best app for online classes and also used for conference in international level I am also using this app it is so much interested app I love to use this app 

• +2 1

Zoom cloud app is amazing...for meetings on every 2nd day i arranged meeting for my clints and zoom worked specialy im very satisfied from zoom cloud meeting app

• +1 1

Zoom cloud meeting is a very good app it is secure no one from outside join the cloud meeting without the permission of the host in covid 19 colleges and universities use the app for online classes it is also very useful for a business community .

it is a nice
i've heard about it before
it can help with distance learning during home quarantine in light of the Covid-19 pandemic