Zoom cloud meetings - Page 8 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jam sidra

Zoom cloud meetings

This app is one of the best apps I've ever used for meeting and taking online classes i have used zoom cloud and this is very easy to use very fast and have a good interface. I recommend this application for online meeting, classes, teaching and many more tasks the could be achieved remotely.

Zoom meeting is the best video calling and online conferencing app in today's world..You can use it for your study and online businees meeting purpose as well

Zoom helps businesses and organizations bring their teams together in a frictionless environment to get more done. Our easy, reliable cloud platform for video, voice, content sharing, and chat runs across mobile devices, desktops, telephones, and room systems. Zoom is publicly traded on Nasdaq (ZM) and headquartered in San Jose, California.

Mission of zoom is Make video communications frictionless and secure

Zoom cloud meeting is a mobile application. It is very useful for the students. In the duration of covid-19 students get classes on the zoom cloud. It is a secure application. Anyone is not enter on this metting when the host is not allowed.

It is amazing app.It is used for the official or just friendly meetings.I have been using it for a year and it is great app.It helps the students much more during the covid-19.

Hey mate,this is very useful app for online classess in lockdown,zoom app is made by google and for this app we are able to continue our work during the epidermics,thank you asking as such as question,thank you.

This application is really very nice specially in the pandemic year 2020.it was a great help for the students of university and colleges to continue their academic activities and stay connected to their teachers in lock down days. 

On 1/4/2021 at 1:16 AM, Jam sidra said:

Zoom cloud meetings is nice application because its secure anyone not joining groups without host permission and without link in covid 2019 all over the world facings many problems and close all office,school,academies etc so and not permission to anyone walk outdoors then classes and office meetings set on online and mostly peoples use this application our all university professor take lecture on this application 

The Zoom Crowd meeting was very helpful for all of us during the Corona epidemic.  It has also been used in business activities starting from school to college. Moreover, due to its good security, people at the government level have also used Zoom Cloud Meetings.

Zoom cloud meeting is a very fantastic  app. With this app we can do office emergency meetings and conferences this app proved very helpful during covid 19 and still in use by students for online lectures  This app is very good. You can use it if you want

I think that this application is one of the best applications, and it is very important now. I follow my lessons on the application through remote study, and it is very important for remote meetings.

• +3 1

Since the Covid-19 came zoom meeting app ratings very high because most of meeting through engaged by this app I hear first time zoom meeting cloud app honestly when these crisis effec human daily businesses.

I am a student and I also have been using the zoom application since our classes went online. It is very useful application for online classes and meetings. It has fast speed to process the video calls. It has clear voice communication.

An amazing application and I love this application because it is easy to use and comfortable to take lessons online, and it is one of the most popular applications in the field of video communication and very useful for students who communicate with their universities via the Internet.

Yes dear mates I agree with you that in the current situation of the online meeting forum. Zoom media is one of the best meeting forum for the purpose of sharing news and information as well as discussion.

I used Zoom app through the pandemic. It offers a great experience that solved many problems in all fields while the lock down around the world. Millions online lessons and meetings were held smoothly through this app. Zoom app still offers its services and it's found on everybody's phone.

• +4 1

These meetings come to an extreme level when the coronavirus Kan resistance and the world went into the lockdown situation and people started working online

Zoom media offer cloud meeting forum.

It's best for office members to get meeting online by sharing news and information easily.

It's very secure and confidential meeting application software.

Yeah you are right that the zoom cloud meeting is a good app which really help the student the business man and every man who have to attend the online class and those who wants online meeting in this pandemic situation. It really help a lot of members.

Now a days in this pandemic situation zoom is very popular app. Specially for the students it is very useful for students and teachers. Through this app people can meeting and talk about topic which they have to discuss. I have also used this app.

• Useful or interesting 1

Zoom cloud meeting is best in Covid-19 because no one uses it without host permission and I am also using this app to participate in my class and it is easily used by everyone who is very user friendly. 

It is true that this app is used for online meetings and online classes. And this app gets more fame in the covid situation as all institutions are closed and many online meetings and online classes are held on this app.

On 1/4/2021 at 12:16 AM, Jam sidra said:

Zoom cloud meetings is nice application because its secure anyone not joining groups without host permission and without link in covid 2019 all over the world facings many problems and close all office,school,academies etc so and not permission to anyone walk outdoors then classes and office meetings set on online and mostly peoples use this application our all university professor take lecture on this application 

its been launched in 2019. 

And i hve heared in 2020.

this is totally unfair.

Its all becuase of the need of the hour.

As the pandemic affects all over the world this Zoom application usage raises.

And people use tiis app to share thier daiky routine business.

And this is teally good for all.

Becaus it provides a secure enviornment for talk.

So, keep using it in an effective manner.

• +1 1

In these day Zoom cloud meeting is well known app cause one and only every body knows the crises of COVID-19.Zoom cloud meeting use in different firms institutions and other private persons to arrange a online meeting and discuss to solve the problems.

• Useful or interesting 1

I am new on this fourm. I am working hard to earn money and gain knowledge about this fourm.  I am making our posts useful and helpful to other members.  This fourm is real and trustful fourm.  This fourm is very good for earning and learning at the same time.  

It is the best application i have ever used for different purposes we can join groups without host permission ,it is the best in covid 19 and helpful for attending the class regularly and give best results for communication in groups