Zoom cloud meetings - Page 4 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jam sidra

Zoom cloud meetings

Your question is going to be used a lot, it is the most class that takes lectures at the same time and gets a lot of benefit in this, It also includes an online test program in which it takes classes on a daily basis as if you are taking a class face-to-face and if anyone is phisical, then you can answer the question immediately. 

Hi my dear. My experience with them leads me to believe the company is legit and very customer oriented. It provide the option to show slides as well as to show vedio. Educational institutions were closed but we have been taking classes through zoom meeting.

• +1 1

I have no idea about zoom because i donot use this app. Because it is not nessesory to me. Butt I think this app is nice because many people use it. And satisfied for this app. Students use this for their online classes. And people's use this for their meetings. Thank you

Yes dear you are right.

But I think this app mostly used last year in schools ,collages and universities.

And also this app help all teachers to teach students. 

• +3 1

Zoom cloud meeting is very useful and helpfull help for us.Now in pandemic situation students can do their online classes here.Employees do their work by practically by usimg this app.

Zoom is a cloud based video conferencing service you can use to virtually meet with others either by video or audio only or both ,all while conducting live chat and it lets you record those sessions to view later. A zoom meeting refers to a video conferencing meeting thats hosted using zoom.

• +5 1

Zoom cloud meeting app is very good app. Specially we all are going through a pendamic like covid_19. Our too much social interaction will be dangerous for not only our health but also for our loves ones. So zoom cloud meeting app is very good app to avoid such problems. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Zoom Cloud Meeting is the best way to have a meeting from home.In those days, because we were victims of Corona, many colleges and universities took advantage of it.It has very good features. If we talk about its system, it is the best. No one can join a meeting without the permission of the host.

Dear Friends! Zoom cloud meeting is very useful app because it help us in our study, it help us online working.Zoom cloud meeting is best in covid-19 it is very secure because anyone not use it without host permission.Our all University Professor take lecture on this application.

Yes dear i am totally agree with you and i also use it i am also student of university and due to covid-19 i also use zoom cloud and my uncle is businessman who's take the meetings thourgh zoom cloud it is save app and secure app 

Yes I use the zoom cloud meeting during chorona holidays I take the online classes on daily base by using the zoom. In zoom whole class take the class by gathered and I think zoom is the best way by gathering meeting 

Yes dear you are absolutely  right.oom cloud meetings have become the acute need of businessmen and students in current era.Due to covid situation  people are stuck in their homes.Educational institutions are closed.In this panic situation  students  are learning through zoom meetings  and official  meetings are also done by zoom cloud

• +2 1

Zoom cloud meeting is the best way to have a meeting at home.  Especially since we are all going through Kavit-19.  We can't go to each other for a lockdown.  Through this zoom cloud meeting we can easily communicate with each other.  Besides, I can easily communicate with different countries from home through Zoom Cloud Meeting.

covid-19 has closed all the school colleges and universities 

In such a difficult situation, we use the zoom app to continue our studies. Zoom app is the best app for online class.The voice is heard clearly through the zoom app and all the lectures are well understood. 

Zoom cloud meeting is best app for lectures as well as online concerts , functions etc. For individuals and small businesses Zoom is best powerful and flexible free platform available offering meetings with 100 attendees.

Zoom is really good application for students. During covid 19 all schools colleges and universities were closed. Than it was difficult to attend phisical classes. Than zoom cloud meetings were arranged to attend classes via online resources. And i think it did his best.

Zoom cloud meeting is one of the best application for online classes and business meetings. It provides us a source to record the meeting، we can also do video chat audio chat and in call messages, it is up to us that if we want to mute the call , close the camera. This application is best for the students and teachers for online classes and business meetings. 

• +2 1

Zoom cloud meetings is most popular  in this time . Its use  in this pandemic situation of covid 19 a huge . And zoom meeting  is one of the most using app for 2020. And its help people to maintaining  their work from home .  Zoom  meeting help people a lot in this pandemic. 

Zoom cloud meeting is best application for online classes and meetings. It gives us different type of features as it is a secured app with flawless video and audio. This application is reliable for video and audio conferences.

• +2 1

Hi dear friend, I hope you are well.I am agree with all zoom meeting cloud is one of the best app which is used by student to take online classes. I am student and during covid 19 holidays our class are going on zoom app but I am also using this app from 6 months.this app is verified by the most Google play store and it is used by several million already.it is very helpful for all studend and I am also very happy with this app.

Thank you for amazing information.

• +2 1

In my opinion zoom meeting app is one of the most reliable and best app which provide us different features and it also provide a flawless video and audio meeting especially it is best for  the students and for the teachers and for the business meetings we can also do conferences on this have so in my opinion zoom cloud meeting is best app for every meeting conference and every school meeting and for every online class so we must use this application so that we can get good features and can take our online classes regularly.

Oh man. This is the best application for 40 minutes free meeting. In during pendemic situation University and also office this meeting application. This is so simple and easy to use. More secure and there are lots of features there.             

Hello friends I hope that you all will be fine and enjoying your life you are right dear friend during this plan atomic Virus all universities held there classes online and we all take our lecturers online on our mobile or computer so in this case our partner was zoom cloud meetings this is a brilliant application for the online meetings I also take all my classes on this application it has many features and we can use it for our online meetings without any problems so this is one of the brilliant ideas for the online classes during covid-19 during . During covid-19 if we were able to take our classes only this credit goes to zoom cloud meetings thanks dear

@Salman Javed

Dear friend @MuhammedZai like your opinion 

My dear friends !

Zoom cloud meeting is a very good app ۔Through this we can sit at home and meet many people .Due to the closure of the school due to Kovid-19, we can also get lecture from home. In this way, a teacher can lecture many students at a time. And many businessmen also use this app in their business. 

Zoom cloud meeting is one of the best app for online classes online business meeting extra it provides us flawless videos and audio calls we can easily chat with our relatives friends everyone and it is the most best app used for online classes especially by the teachers at the students. This application is used worldwide everyone is using this application and this app is admirable. And it is safe and secure app.

• +2 1