Zoom cloud meetings - Page 2 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jam sidra

Zoom cloud meetings

But it wasn't secured to use at first. They have a lot of issues regarding other people can access video conferences even if they aren't invited to the conference. There are some minors that's been traumatize because a person came to the conference and then started jerking off.

Yes of course my friend. It is being used all over the world with accuracy. It has very high speed of meetings having more members in a single meeting. It is very easy to understand and specially using for online meetings and classes. Due to Corina Pandemic, it has become a needy application for the students to take their lectures through online.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Zoom cloud meeting is a best app for conference calls. Zoom app give the facility for android.This app give anoyher facility to the user for conference we can add 25users in a meeting in a single time but if someone add more then some charges apply on them.Zoom app is easy to use and user friendly app. 

Zoom is a videotelephony software program developed by Zoom Video Communications. The free version provides a video chatting service that allows up to 100 devices at once, with a 40-minute time restriction for free accounts having meetings of three or more participants as 30 minutes long.

Yes i agree with zoom app. I learned many things with this app in covid 19.zoom app is an interesting app and its wonderfull features.I impressed this zoom app soo much.

• +1 1

You can join the meeting through the Zoom app. This app has many benefits. This app is very good. Here you can communicate in many conferences with this app. Many people use the zoom app, but many do not know the benefits. Cloud meeting application. This is a secure application. Many students take classes online with this app. Everyone who knows about this app uses the Cloud Meeting Zoom app

• Useful or interesting 1

Zoom cloud meeting app is best mostly for students and for techers and other business man people to make their meeting and other meeting wibinar.

And other many helpful options are available in zoom meeting app

Hi friends.

Zoom cloud meething is best app for students and teachers in covid-19.

It's secure no one can join this meeting without host permission.

I daily use this app to attend my all classes online and give viva online through zoom cloud meething.

I suggest you this app is very useful 

• +1 1

Zoom cloud meetings is the leader in modern enterprise video communications.I think it is the most used application around the world during this pandemic situation.Many university professors decided to use it in order to give lectures as well as politicians and others who were holding meetings from time to time using this application.

Zoom cloud meeting is best for work from home. Now a days this world is changing very fast everyone is in hurry the zoom cloud meeting is best possible solution of that. Also it is best in pendamics etc. 

• +2 1

Zoom Cloud Meeting is a great application. During the COVID-19 period, this Zoom Cloud Meeting was very helpful in taking our online classes.i also use this app .We can easily take our online class through this app. It benefits us a lot because if we don't understand something then we can speak. Our voice can reach our teacher and our teachers can answer us.  This is how we can clearly understand our topic۔

Yes my friend, Zoom app is become a most using video calling application now a days. After closing all educational institutes, Zoom app has been most recommended for taking online classes, meetings, and other conference call purposes. It has a good audio and video quality where more than 20 members can be attached at a single time.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

On 1/4/2021 at 12:16 AM, Jam sidra said:

Zoom cloud meetings is nice application because its secure anyone not joining groups without host permission and without link in covid 2019 all over the world facings many problems and close all office,school,academies etc so and not permission to anyone walk outdoors then classes and office meetings set on online and mostly peoples use this application our all university professor take lecture on this application 

You are right dear zoom is the best app for virtual learning or online learning you easily connects to many members in one meeting and no one enter you meeting permission in covid19 zoom is very  helpful for the professors for taking lectures online.

• +2 1

On 1/4/2021 at 12:16 AM, Jam sidra said:

Zoom cloud meetings is nice application because its secure anyone not joining groups without host permission and without link in covid 2019 all over the world facings many problems and close all office,school,academies etc so and not permission to anyone walk outdoors then classes and office meetings set on online and mostly peoples use this application our all university professor take lecture on this application 

Yes dude Zoom app is a wonderful app to use for online lecture as the whole year is under pandemic. situation so teachers and students are very comfortable on zoom app and take their lectures and continue their study in a very effective way.

Zoom is a cloud-based video conferencing service you can use to virtually meet with others - either by video or audio-only or both, all while conducting live chats - and it lets you record those sessions to view later. Over half of Fortune 500 companies reportedly used Zoom in 2019 and during 2020 has hit even greater heights, recently claiming 300 million daily Zoom meeting participants.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Zoom app is the best app for meating. During corona virous we mostly take our classes on this app. During the meating we can see and hair our teacher easily. This app is very useful for business meating.

Hello guys. Zoom is the best app for vedio calling and business meeting. Covid-19 in some students use to online classes for at home.I am students for 9th class.I really use to zoom app.

Yes you are right. Zoom cloud meeting is best app for lectures as well as online concerts , functions etc. You see not allowed to use this app without host permission. Whenever you click the link you can join the session but with host permission. 

Zoom is the leader in modern enterprise video communications with an easy reliable cloud platform for video and audio conferencing. For individuals and small businesses Zoom is best powerful and flexible free platform available offering meetings with 100 attendees. This app also helpful for many people specially in Covid-19.

In recent time Zoom is the best patner of universities ,schools and offices because due to Covid -19 everything was closed and classes and meetings are helding online .Zoom cloud meeting is the best app for online meetings where no one can join your meeting without your permission.Its an easy and secure way of online meeting and classes.

Zoom is the best app for the social meetings in this covid situation and you can not depending on these site you take as part time job and I don't know what to do it for me give me a payment 

Yes zoom cloud meeting is best app and very useful i also use this app during covid 19  for study it is best app for Student and also for teachers it is easy to use and helpful

By Zoom app i kept continued my studies and also help to maintain a balance between my studies and extra activities.And it is a well optimized .Anyone can easily use this app. 

Yes dear zoom is the best app for taking online class and meetings. In covid19 i use this app first time i really impress with it. You can attend class anywhere. No one can enter in meeting without boss permision. This app features is soo amazing. I am really happy with it. So i hope you must try it and you can impress this. Thanku so much.

Thanks dear..Zoom app is an important app..Nowadays this app is very useful for education..you know very well that the situation in the world is not good for the Corona virus..now school, college all closed ..That's why I can say that during that time zoom meeting is very essential and useful for us.bye.