Zoom cloud meetings - Page 3 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jam sidra

Zoom cloud meetings

Zoom cloud meeting is really wonderful and amazing app And it was used very much in the current era Just as the students who belonged to college and university level, they used it very much I have been taking my class on this myself and still 

Zoom cloud meeting is really wonderful and amazing app And it was used very much in the current era Just as the students who belonged to college and university level, they used it very much I have been taking my class on this myself and still 

In previous year all office and business office are going to close because Coid 19 and in these days all the meetings are holding by the zoom cold meeting it is very helpful for every one

• +2 1

Zoom cloud meeting app have been very helpful  for all of us in lockdown. Just because of it we enabled to continue our business and our education through online classes. 

• +1 1

The modernity increasing day by day if we face any problem then we can find out a new way and a philospher said that if we face any problem that send to us for a purpose our responsibility that we get to the roots of it and at this time the world doing same at this time all the office are closed but all are open online. 

Yes you all are saying right I am strongly agree with you . Zoom meeting is best platform its play important role in 2020  . Before covid-19 it was just used in conducting meetings . every one was not familiar to this app .But now its common for every one 

I think zoom cloud meeting is the best app during this recent situation. Because this app is help us to do our office work as well as our study in online.Zoom cloud overcomes the lot of issues of educations in previous months. A well organized app.One can easily use this app

• +2 1

Currently, no one is able to leave the house due to the Corona situation.All office-court schools-colleges are closed They are also able to communicate with each other through the zoom app.With the zoom app we can have meetings at any time.Due to the current situation in Corona and people are able to do the work of office-court school-college through this app.

Zoom App is a great app to join online classes or any meeting. There is no better quality app for online classes than this. Google meet is good, but if you consider video quality audio quality zoom app is the best. And it is very user friendly so many people can join the class and the process is very easy so for many it is the best app for cloud meeting.

The zoom app is a good app.  As a result, everyone can have a good video meeting.  With this app you can have video meetings with many people, which is convenient for everyone.  So this app has become a lot of people now  I use this app for any meeting.

On 1/4/2021 at 12:16 AM, Jam sidra said:

Zoom cloud meetings is nice application because its secure anyone not joining groups without host permission and without link in covid 2019 all over the world facings many problems and close all office,school,academies etc so and not permission to anyone walk outdoors then classes and office meetings set on online and mostly peoples use this application our all university professor take lecture on this application 

Yes dear @Jam sidra it's a reality that zoom cloud meeting apps help so while this difficult time of covid-19 specialy for the students. Student teaches through the help of zoom. we can say it that it's a basic thing for the students for taking class. It's also use many other places such as offices.

Zoom meetung clouds is most famous and good app for taking online classess.

In these day due to covid 19 mostly students are taking online classess at their homes.So it us very good app for students and easy to use .

Hi friend you are right. Zoom cloud meetings is a very good app. In COVID 19 situation this app is very helpfull for me. Many people to  do their office work and students do thier study online.we can easily use this app. This app is very well organized app.

On 1/11/2021 at 12:26 AM, Deema 2201 said:

I really like what you have told us my friend about zòom apo . I have not used till now but your descrption has motivated me . I really need to keep  in touch  with my friends abd family members so i will download this app and start use it 

I am use zoom app. It is the best plateform for meeting. It has amazing features. You can join meeting anywhere. No one can enter in meeting without boss permution. Your boss send you a link and you join meeting through this link. I am really impress with it. I advice you can try it. Thanku soo much. Best of luck .

Zoom cloud meeting have been a great help to the students and to the business employees during this pandemic situation. They could continue schooling or working through this platform. Plus there are many useful features that help the users to have better connection with each other. 

I used to talk my online classes on zoom meeting during pandemic situation. It can combine upto 50+ students at a time . A strong platform to communicate with your love ones. Its totally and completely safe . You can use it without any hesitation . Its completely safe.

• Useful or interesting 1

i agree. zoom is the best app for online meetings and online classes because of this covid 19  situation people are studying and working thorough this app and it is working just amazing.

Yes, zoom app is very nice application. Everything closed because of Covid-19, which closed schools, colleges and universities. After everything was closed, a zoom application was used to give the lecture. This is an application that allows anyone to interact with easily. It is very easy to use.

Yes, its the best app ever.

I attended all my lectures and classes on it during lockdown and Quarantine time.

It have both microphone and video camera availability.

A teacher can focus on their students during online lectures like they are sitting in the classroom.

Moreover its exceptional for Viva and attendance etc.

Zoom cloud meeting is the best way to students and also other office workers, businessman. During this lockdown time we cant able to get out from home. During this situation we can use this app. students can use it for online classes. Businessmans and office workers are also use it for their important meeting 

Zoom is a platform which provide us to communicate each other online. This app is mostly used in online classes and in online meeting. This app is available for android user as well as for IOS users we can also use it through our browsers. In this app there are sessions 1 hour after 1 hour the session is ended. the who is presenting generate a link and share it to those who are listeners and they join the meeting. the listeners can also present something on the screen.

Nowadays zoom cloud meeting is an essential apps for students. It also use in official work but in this pandemic time this app proves itself one of the best useful thing in study. There are nice system to run a meeting, many people can join in a conference.    

Hi friends Yes my dear you are absolutely right that zoom cloud meetings are very beneficial for us. Because we can connect with our friends using the application of zoom cloud.This app is mostly used in online classes and in online meeting.

• +1 1

Hi friends .Zoom app It is very important Applications .recently covid19, because of classes which cannot be physical, then it was a compliment to join them. There is no one who is without permission in this, unless the meeting host joins the link from it. In this, a lot of students can join  together and do their study. 

Yes friend Zoom meeting is best application.This app use for meeting and study. I have interest in these app because it helpfull for my study. Zoom is best application for study and meeting on online sector.