What is going on here ...? - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

Of course, the useful publications should be supported and evaluated

You should not just comment. We must give a positive opinion on useful topics

Because new members are looking for useful topics that have positive reviews

Well said, my friend, we have to work here as a cohesive team

We have to work to support each other tremendously to raise the level of this forum to the highest levels and take it to touch the sky

Do not be stingy, work with extreme caution, and be patient

All the best to everyone here

• +3 1

Yes, dear, I advise all members to continue to give evaluations for all posts and topics, especially those evaluations that members follow in writing, where he deserves a good reputation and what the member deserves from positive or negative reviews. This depends on the evaluations of the rest of the members and we must not stop giving reputation in the forum

On 1/3/2021 at 11:24 PM, saradz said:

We must not forget that there are useful publications that must be supported.

I support your opinion, there are useful posts that deserve positive reputations but they don't have. I am a beginner and I know that moderators has stopped payment for giving reputation that is the reason why most of the members left using this feature. We should use this feature wisely as it helps moderators a lot. 

There are a lot of useful topics that are not supported, so I believe that when all members comment on useful posts, they must give a good reputation to members who share useful topics to support them and increase the support of the forum.

I have read that this issue ia started after the forum stopped paying for rating the posts and since then the members are not giving reputation and even the useful posts are unable to receive good reputation.

Every member should read every post carefully and by learning and gaining self, we should give positive reputation on every useful post. So that we can benefit.

• +1 1

Well thank you very much my friend , your post is very important , this fact is really annoying me because I did many helpful posts and no one replied on it , we must interact more as I think

yes dear you are absolutely right to be member of this forum it is our responsibility to support the members of this forum by giving the positive rating to useful post because our one reaction and respond build a confidence and courage in other members to write more useful and informative post for this forum so we should continue to give ratings to useful post

Personally, I provide positive support for any post that I find useful and meaningful
But anyone can notice the failure to support useful posts, I don't know the reason for that, but it is a sad thing for the member who is posting.

Indeed, it is an important note, we must support each other here and motivate ourselves to continue publishing in the forum, this matter happens when we put the positive reputation of other members who deserve it, of course, to give them the incentive to publish the best.

• +2 1

This is one of the points that we must highlight the most, for the sole reason that without qualifications we will not be able to receive payments, as long as the content is useful, my qualifications are very well deserved, therefore it is that I try to qualify as many as I can in this forum, so that at some point they can rate me for my good content.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. Yes my friend and I also address this problem when I submit a useful content from a post or comment that they do not give me the ratings that the post deserves and sometimes I never get ratings nor anyone. This really makes us desperate to post posts. When we see a useful post or comment, we must give it the ratings it deserves. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

• +5 1

You have a right, my dear, there is a lack of giving a positive reputation in the forum’s publications. Previously, reactions were being paid and the work activity was good. Now the payment has stopped and the members no longer care about the good and useful topic.

• +1 1

Many members, my friend, do not give the post its due and do not give it a good reputation, but I believe the reason for this is because the forum no longer pays for comments, but that does not mean we stop supporting each other and appreciating our efforts and work.

Yes, you are right, my friend, after changing the payment system, most of the members stopped evaluating, the posts that really deserve it should be supported, or comments as well, and this thing should not change in ourselves, but we should help each other when we deserve it.

You are right, my friend, there are many posts that members must support, as they are of good content. We must all support each other for the continuation of successful work, and to be like a family in this forum, we should not have self-love and abandon others because we will need them in the future to give us a reputable evaluation on Our posts or our comments, interact with my friends

Yes, my friend, I agree with you. Generally speaking, this matter is swearing on the ground. Everyone here in this forum responds to topics and publishes posts and topics and they do not give feedback to those who really deserve them, and this matter is disappointing. There are many legendary old people who publish wonderful posts. Very, very legendary. You need to have these useful posts. We get knowledge in general through this forum. So dear, we must support everything that is legendary and deserves a positive hearing. Thank you very much.

My dear mate you said right and i agree with you that rating is very important for us and when we read any topic that contain the useful information and we reply on that topic we should rating to that topic it increase the confidence of topic creator and next they will try to best so my advice do react on each useful post. 

• +2 1

Dear friend, thank you for this great topic so that people can know if their posts and topics are effective and useful or other members should not evaluate positive reactions. Also, I ask all members to evaluate each other to encourage everyone and increase their morale. Thank you very much.

Yes, you are right there are many useful posts that deserve positive ratings, we must support all the useful posts by giving a good reputation and helpful and encouraging responses to give members an incentive and continue to publish such posts.

I think you are right, my friend, because in recent times the interaction has been reduced by some members, and it is important to keep in mind that interaction is an encouragement for members.

• +2 1

Yes absolutely you are right mate. Now the people reactions and contributions are came to very less. I think this will really effect to everyone because only some people will get reputations. I think this problem is came because of the corona situation. We can hope every thing will be alright as much as possible. 

Yes iam agree with you. That peoples should give ratings to the posts. And also likes the posts. That provides a good knowledge. And that members should be appreciated who shares a good content. And also support the new members. 

Actually, In cryptocurrency we have to learn and earn from this platform and we have to do 20 posts daily and we also have to give a positive reputation for our friends and relatives.We should support our fellow members that deserves to have good rate.