True definition of cryptotalk members - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

Disabling of talk coin rewards for rating has accurately defines the kind of members and large percentage of members cryptotalk forum has... Are they really members that claims to be responsible or it is just for earnings!?..

Because nowadays every one can see numerous members active participating but less reputations in circulation. Members don't bother about sharing reputations again since the development of refusal of that 50 max talk coin to earn was announced. 

This is disappointing knowing that reputations is not only essential for earning talk coin but plays significant role in motivations and inspiring topics writers, responsible members to continue to posts the best of the best crypto currency information concerning different aspects or sections that everyone is benefiting from. As well very important for compensation payment paid in BTC.

So in view of this I appeal to every member in the forum irrespective of levels to value and maintain the same order of sharing reputations but to only quality, relevant and useful postings.

In same vain rate low quality, useless posts negatively because cryptotalk is not a forum for sharing meaningless crypto information.

Together we learn..... together we benefits 

Edited by Techman
  • Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

On 1/3/2021 at 10:36 PM, Techman said:

Disabling of talk coin rewards for rating has accurately defines the kind of members and large percentage of members cryptotalk forum has... Are they really members that claims to be responsible or it is just for earnings!?..

Because nowadays every one can see numerous members active participating but less reputations in circulation. Members don't bother about sharing reputations again since the development of refusal of that 50 max talk coin to earn was announced. 

This is disappointing knowing that reputations is not only essential for earning talk coin but plays significant role in motivations and inspiring topics writers, responsible members to continue to posts the best of the best crypto currency information concerning different aspects or sections that everyone is benefiting from. As well very important for compensation payment paid in BTC.

So in view of this I appeal to every member in the forum irrespective of levels to value and maintain the same order of sharing reputations but to only quality, relevant and useful postings.

In same vain rate low quality, useless posts negatively because cryptotalk is not a forum for sharing meaningless crypto information.

There is a lot of cryptotalk users that is not very beneficial and they are only here to earn. Most of them are the one that makes a non useful topic and only gets a good reputation because they are helping each other 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Everyone is trying to seem as a faithful member when it was all rosy. Now that things have changed,  we know people were merely doing ratings to help themselves and not about the post or comment. Now is the time that we all should lookout for each other and rate one another's post. 

• +1 1

15 hours ago, CryptoDemon said:

There is a lot of cryptotalk users that is not very beneficial and they are only here to earn. Most of them are the one that makes a non useful topic and only gets a good reputation because they are helping each other 

Those members who are here for earnings purposes always causes some challenges that we do faces some times in the forum. Now misusing that nice feature of reputations calls for disabling payment of the rewards. And @CryptoDemon everyone knows that is not only useful for earning of talk coin but even motivations then compensation payment of BTC 

@Toyoye exactly cooperation is needed for our progress learning together and benefiting also together as members of the forum. We don't need to be too greedy or curious of earnings but rather the best at the right time

@Techman You are right, having stopped paying for likes does not mean that there are no posts that are not worth supporting, we must stay on the right track and support each other constantly.

• +1 1

20 hours ago, saradz said:

@Techman You are right, having stopped paying for likes does not mean that there are no posts that are not worth supporting, we must stay on the right track and support each other constantly.

This is moment that show case talents members talents , potential to put up all the best they could to be publishing standard posts, topics to generate positive reputations @saradz thanks for your wonderful highlights.

I strongly agree with you We must appreciate the good work by rating positive to then and should discourage the useless work by giving negative reputation to them regardless of the fact that there is no more payment for rating the post.As a loyal and responsible member it is our duty so do your duty woth honesty.

• +1 1

Thank you so much for your good wishes for New members. I think in this platform the lowest rank is newbies and We should cooperate with newbies to enhance their work and skills. We should support to Newbies. We should work like a candle who burnt themselves but give light to others.

• Useful or interesting 1

There is many kind of users in cryptotalk forum the majority 9f them are here just for money and earn satoshi and don't care about the quality and the second kind is who want both earning and also learning and this the best type for the forum 

Yes, in fact, there are a lot of members who only work to earn money without caring about the effectiveness of their topics and the amount of knowledge that the presentation of those topics provides, but for the members who work to help each other and share experiences, this is a positive thing that helps motivate the rest of the members who are working to spread Knowledge and promotion of this forum, so I am with full support for the owners of topics that give us real benefit

Well, my friend, and I agree with you on this matter ... As we have learned, we have to educate others and benefit them, give appropriate evaluations to publications and avoid random response as it harms the reputation of the forum and ourselves ... so to give everyone his right and not cheat on the reputation

• +3 1

The evaluation is important, as it is an evidence of the quality of the post and its good content. Even if we do not charge for the evaluation, we do not receive our payments on well-evaluated publications that have gained a good reputation. This is why I wish all members to give objective evaluations according to the quality of the post.

Thank you for this valuable participation, my dear friend, I agree with you that we must continue to evaluate and give reputation despite the payment being stopped and work for the future and reputation of the forum, but many members really need to get payments for evaluation and reputation because they consider the forum a source of income

• +2 1

Unfortunately, there are many members who do not give a positive reputation to others after the forum canceled the payment when giving a positive reputation to the publications and this is wrong behavior. There are many good publications that contain useful information and deserve us to give them a positive reputation and support the owner of the post to continue publishing and giving us new ideas

Yes, I encourage the forum to this fair system because this will make members work to create new topics and search the Internet on advanced topics in order to obtain positive assessments by members and we must give evaluations to loyal members in order to encourage them to work here and we must give the goods to people Those who provide unclear information so that the account is not blocked and thanks

On 1/3/2021 at 7:36 PM, Techman said:

Dear friend you give a proper definition of the  cryptotalk members good  member is that which is following all the rules and regulation of the forum  and never do any mistake which make informative post so that other people get the benefit from your posts and and he should also have a positive thinking toward the forum.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I strongly agree with You. Members of the forum should be supportive to each other and should appreciate the good work of one another and also work to improve the forun as well and report the spam people and content. We should give reputation to the posts no matter we'll get payment for it or not.

There are many members who do that, and they are only here to get money, not to learn and gain experience, so sad that this happens. And I advise everyone to stay away from this thing so that the forum remains a good place for work and learning

• +1 1

This forum provides us with a lot of benefit, so we must maintain it and publish constructive posts, contribute to providing assistance to others, and we must deal honestly with the posts of other members and give them ratings commensurate with the content of the posts.

• +2 1

Thank you, my friend on this wonderful and helpful post you really made me a lot of good explanation and this definition is very important to us all so thank you with all my heart.

hello friend thanks a lot for sharing your information your information is very valuable for me I don't know about the complete definition of cryptotalk members but now I am able to now and I can define the member of cryptotalk who is working on daily basis so thanks a lot again for sharing your information

• +3 1

I agree with you my dear friend since the disappointment has been very great from those who were only here for the money have moved away from the cryptographic world and in my point of view it is very sad since in the little we can earn the same only that You have to work twice as hard but as they don't have patience they give up, it hurts for them, in my case I always try to value the just and that leads me to make the evaluations not what they expect because you have to be fair with everyone in the forum and try to do things correctly.

• +1 1

Hello everyone, friend excellent publication, thanks for sharing this type of information, is 100% agree with what you mention, although we are somewhat sad because we can not win for the 50 reactions, we must continue working in the best way, giving positive ratings, useful content, and hopefully in the future, can be restored, this type of payments.

We are all members of the forum and we must offer participation to each other, contribute to its further development, and help each other in evaluations and useful advice that concern everyone in cryptocurrencies. When the payment for likes stops, this does not mean that they do not deserve support. The goal is to gain experience, not just earn money.

Well said, my friend, I completely agree with you on this topic. We have to gain a good reputation and get positive reviews about every content on the topic that you provide here.

Work hard, search well and never give up

Be patient and don't submit all your levels of work

We have to climb the stairs step by step, never be greedy

All the best to everyone here

• +1 1