¡Demand increases and supply decreases in the Bitcoin! - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Obliv0n

¡Demand increases and supply decreases in the Bitcoin!

Of course when days come the demand of bitcoin are increased while the supply become low while many investors are using bitcoin, so that's why the bitcoin price are increased.

• +3 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

On 1/2/2021 at 11:04 AM, Obliv0n said:

This could be interpreted as a possible "bubble", but for now it is inevitable.

What's your opinion about it?

• Is institutional adoption a bad thing for individuals or in the long run is it better for them to dictate how the market works?

@Obliv0n As much as I don't see a bubble, I believe that in the face of the fear of the dollar's collapse many are taking refuge in the BTC in the face of a loss of value of their assets in the future, but there are always those who play on volatility in order to make profits and get out, that will always be present, what if it could happen is that if there is an injection of dollars into the internal economy of the US, the price of bitcoin will continue its course towards higher prices, so I explain above, these next months will mark a path towards what will be the end of this year in currency fluctuation hopefully the changes will not be too abrupt and have the necessary balance to make the market more healthy and predictable.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

On 1/6/2021 at 3:26 AM, Whited35 said:

Brother, most of the true investors would not love to sell their BTC holding during this bullish markets. Recently, Litecoin and BNB made me confused due to sudden upsurge and I thought altcoin season is initiated but immediately, price collapsed and I came into the conclusion, investors were just converting their BTC to some altcoins like BNB and Litecoins to make transfer easier🤣

Guess there was busier network and transaction fee skyrocketed as it is normal. LTC and other altcoins were seen as advantages. But nonetheless, they are reaping the benefits and the markets are looking great. Also ETH is also following the same steps as bitcoin. It is a profit-profit season 😉

• +3 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

21 minutes ago, Raqeebzy said:

Guess there was busier network and transaction fee skyrocketed as it is normal. LTC and other altcoins were seen as advantages. But nonetheless, they are reaping the benefits and the markets are looking great. Also ETH is also following the same steps as bitcoin. It is a profit-profit season 😉

I agree with you. Single coin volatility does not matter. Active day traders might take the benefits off pairs' price strength. Nowadays, in order to make the profits, we should not necessarily to  rely on Bitcoin only. For example:- Last time more than 20% surge in Litcoin's price was noted Bitcoin was just at +3.7%. I am just wondering now, how long will this excellent crypto markets last 🤐 !

Edited by Whited35
Minor error in texts.
  • +4 1

7 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

I agree with you. Single coin volatility does not matter. Active day traders might take the benefits off pairs' price strength. Nowadays, in order to make the profits, we should not necessarily to  rely on Bitcoin only. For example:- Last time more than 20% surge in Litcoin's price was noted Bitcoin was just at +3.7%. I am just wondering now, how long will this excellent crypto markets last 🤐 !

Most attention is on bitcoin for beginner trader especially. Whereas, there is more interesting bull run on top altcoins. Ethereum, Litecoin and even embattled ripple (20%+ or so in last 24h). It is amazing times to be a crypto trader/user.

I actually expect BTC breakout go all the way to $43k or worse, we can see a bearish movements back to $32k, let's see.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

43 minutes ago, Dormilon said:

@Obliv0n As much as I don't see a bubble, I believe that in the face of the fear of the dollar's collapse many are taking refuge in the BTC in the face of a loss of value of their assets in the future, but there are always those who play on volatility in order to make profits and get out, that will always be present, what if it could happen is that if there is an injection of dollars into the internal economy of the US, the price of bitcoin will continue its course towards higher prices, so I explain above, these next months will mark a path towards what will be the end of this year in currency fluctuation hopefully the changes will not be too abrupt and have the necessary balance to make the market more healthy and predictable.

@Dormilon The issue of the United States with the injection of liquidity or of the IMF making loans is something that I plan to touch on later, since some consider that this could end in an economic crisis similar to that of 2008 because the global debt only increases, it is I could sayed that 2021 does not look very good for the traditional system. 

• +1 1

Bitcoin price is often times rises too much at levels not expected by traders but there comes a stop and a correction, it is times like these you have to listen to the market and make your best decisions.

We have some data we can examine but we don't have access to the money flow in and out of exchanges. Also there are many trades done OTC and are not recorded anywhere so it is not easy to assume there is very high demand or not. But certainly when we read the numbers from the institutions and grayscale we are more optimistic.

41 minutes ago, Obliv0n said:

The issue of the United States with the injection of liquidity or of the IMF making loans is something that I plan to touch on later, since some consider that this could end in an economic crisis similar to that of 2008 because the global debt only increases, it is I could sayed that 2021 does not look very good for the traditional system. 

@Obliv0n Then undoubtedly the price of the BTC will rise, because that mass of money will go to the currency to protect the value before a decline in the dollar, it means that this year you can have the bitcoin above 100k $ in its price, something that some predicted, but many others did not believe, hopefully the cryptocurrencies can grow enough and be beneficial to those of us in the ecosystem, working every day for a better personal economy.

22 hours ago, Raqeebzy said:

Most attention is on bitcoin for beginner trader especially. Whereas, there is more interesting bull run on top altcoins. Ethereum, Litecoin and even embattled ripple (20%+ or so in last 24h). It is amazing times to be a crypto trader/user.

That $43K resistance is more likely to be broken within a few days. I am wondering to see Ripple(XRP) is still making some momentum in the markets, are investors still converting their BTC holding into XRP to cash out purpose from the exchange sites?

Massive pumps are observed for Bitcoin within a week and it is very hard to make the exact prediction from which point value start to get crashed 🤐!

• +3 1

5 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

Massive pumps are observed for Bitcoin within a week and it is very hard to make the exact prediction from which point value start to get crashed 🤐!

Some trader thinking out that btc will break  out 50k usd  within this bullrun but its sure that sooner or later it will dump..  I feel like that microstrategy   company now start to collection  their btc profit as they bought  almost  23k btc..  So imagine if they start to sell then its normal btc will dump more.. 

On 1/2/2021 at 4:04 PM, Obliv0n said:

It is no secret that today the adoption of Bitcoin has increased faster than the system can support, therefore the supply has been limited due to institutional purchases, which monopolize the newly mined coins, leaving the exchanges with a low supply compared to past years.

This can be the basis for an outbreak that involves a rebound in the price of Bitcoin, since the less supply is in the market, the greater the demand and therefore the profits will increase.

• Is institutional adoption a bad thing for individuals or in the long run is it better for them to dictate how the market works?

"bubble" can you answer me on simple question.

If BTC is "bubble" why still have value?

Why BTC cross and hit new ATH (AllTimeHigh)?

That story with "bubble" dont have sense at all, because when "bubble"/coin "burst" after that dont have value right?

Yes I agree that currently is high demand for BTC, and market dont have that much BTC and maybe because of that price "pump" this much. And maybe we can see soon some drop, but like we can see price constantly go up and it's big question what will be next. P.S. A lot of people still wait for atlcoins season.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

18 minutes ago, BullRunBit said:

"bubble" can you answer me on simple question.

If BTC is "bubble" why still have value?

Why BTC cross and hit new ATH (AllTimeHigh)?

That story with "bubble" dont have sense at all, because when "bubble"/coin "burst" after that dont have value right?

Yes I agree that currently is high demand for BTC, and market dont have that much BTC and maybe because of that price "pump" this much. And maybe we can see soon some drop, but like we can see price constantly go up and it's big question what will be next. P.S. A lot of people still wait for atlcoins season.

@BullRunBit When I mention the term "bubble" I mean that it is inevitable that part of the cryptocurrency community considers it that way, since the same thing happened in 2017, I do not emphasize in that I agree with that definition, I prefer to explain this event in base on the fact that the institutions are buying more than the market can offer, therefore it will go up and down, as it always does, sorry if I don't explain it well, my English is not very good, greetings! 😅

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Obliv0n said:

@BullRunBit When I mention the term "bubble" I mean that it is inevitable that part of the cryptocurrency community considers it that way, since the same thing happened in 2017, I do not emphasize in that I agree with that definition, I prefer to explain this event in base on the fact that the institutions are buying more than the market can offer, therefore it will go up and down, as it always does, sorry if I don't explain it well, my English is not very good, greetings! 😅

I dont think so that is cryptocurrency community, that is people who do not know or first time heard about cryptocurrency. Like for example (2017) when BTC hit (old) ATH and when some people buy at that price and when price drop they called BTC "bubble" and it's interesting to heard what they have to say now about BTC on new ATH.

About second part, I agree with that and it will be interesting what will be next.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

2 hours ago, Whited35 said:

That $43K resistance is more likely to be broken within a few days. I am wondering to see Ripple(XRP) is still making some momentum in the markets, are investors still converting their BTC holding into XRP to cash out purpose from the exchange sites?

I actually did that earlier today, maybe I am one of those traders. To limit the TX fee and as I want it to be immediate, I trade BTC for 300XRP earlier; luckily not to sell, I made up to 5% profits again. I can say largely, it is dependent on BTC movements.

3 hours ago, Whited35 said:

Massive pumps are observed for Bitcoin within a week and it is very hard to make the exact prediction from which point value start to get crashed 🤐

It is a new all time high again is less than two hours earlier. $43k restrictions might be the calm before the storm for BTC value. It could deep all the way back to $33k.

• +2 1

This days demand and supply of bitcoin have really change with the hike in the bitcoin price those with enough capital are buying and selling to Benefit from the opportunity in the price rising. 

For that reason there will reach the time when there will be very difficult to own bitcoin because it will be lack and if you'll afford to have it you must buy it in a very high price. 

• +2 1

I disagree with you, this decrease in supply was due to the halving effect of bitcoin in May last year, which is why the increase in bitcoin prices has continued until now. The demand is high due to the large number of new investors who have entered to invest in bitcoin, the pandemic has influenced people to invest in bitcoin. Meanwhile, bitcoin supply has just shrunk due to the halving. So in my opinion, the increase in the price of bitcoin is not a bubble but purely due to the situation and conditions of people working from home due to the lockdown.

• +1 1

11 hours ago, Goyaa said:

I disagree with you, this decrease in supply was due to the halving effect of bitcoin in May last year, which is why the increase in bitcoin prices has continued until now. The demand is high due to the large number of new investors who have entered to invest in bitcoin, the pandemic has influenced people to invest in bitcoin. Meanwhile, bitcoin supply has just shrunk due to the halving. So in my opinion, the increase in the price of bitcoin is not a bubble but purely due to the situation and conditions of people working from home due to the lockdown.

I already explained what I mean by the term "bubble", I do not consider that the market is within one, however a sector of the community affirms that it is so.

In the case of halving, it is true that the supply is low, but so far there has not been a supply "crisis" like the one that lasted during the end of December and the beginning of January, in fact all the media have attributed this effect to it. to the institutions that bought billions of dollars in BTC, greyscale, square, PayPal among others, which bought the bitcoins without reaching the market, directly from the miners.

I don't think there is a bubble, I have heard this many times before but if this is a bubble, what about the stock markets? These companies produced in 2020 very little and their profitability was based on the money that was given by the new printed money that FED created. Look at Tesla, where it has gone, is there anything justifying that Tesla valuation should be close to a trillion dollars? 

The forces of demand and supply are the main reason that makes the price oof virtually all cryptocurrencies to fluctuate 

On 1/5/2021 at 10:43 AM, cryptovlek said:

Bubble has usually a state of euphoria, too high prices and investors buying Lambos. Once you see your neighbour that never cared for technology or investments telling you he is in Bitcoin, be on the lookout for an exit.

These is true. Most of them only come in because of the fear of missing out. 

Of course dear now days the demand of bitcoin is increase so much as compared the supply. Mostly people wants big profit and now the Bitcoin is Best way for the earning. It's rule the demand of anything is increase as compared the supply. Now the the demand of bitcoin increase. And the people those hold it they get good profit. For the traders is good news .

On 1/2/2021 at 5:04 PM, Obliv0n said:

It is no secret that today the adoption of Bitcoin has increased faster than the system can support, therefore the supply has been limited due to institutional purchases, which monopolize the newly mined coins, leaving the exchanges with a low supply compared to past years.

This can be the basis for an outbreak that involves a rebound in the price of Bitcoin, since the less supply is in the market, the greater the demand and therefore the profits will increase.

It is known in the market, the less demand and the greater the supply, the lower the price, and vice versa today. I expect that Bitcoin will increase the demand for it and the less bitcoin in the markets

• +2 1

Currently the price increase is because the demand increases and the supply was decreased. But the supply decreases because of large institute mass adoption of BTC where the institutes bought BTC at low price and give the pump up.The price increase make hype inthe market and now people are divided into two decision either hold for more price increase or sell BTC at current price. Which will lead to dump. 

On 1/14/2021 at 9:50 AM, guatazoo said:

For that reason there will reach the time when there will be very difficult to own bitcoin because it will be lack and if you'll afford to have it you must buy it in a very high price. 

So then if you also have discovered that its good at that time to start holding your bitcoin, maybe have a time table of investing 0.002 bitcoin every month to your wallet.

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link