Reputation payments - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jam sidra

Reputation payments

Hello my friend.  If you find your posts valuable useful.  If you gain more fame then you will earn better if you create valuable things.  Then read your subjects and you will gain fame.  Thanks for being able to digest better.

Reputation payment depends on how much rating you got for your posts witjin a week.The forum gives us 7 days to acheive good reputation on our posts if our repitation is zero or negative after 7 days than we will not be payed but if the average reputation is positive than you will receive a healthy payment.

• +4 1

I agree with you. It is not a good thing for all of us to end the payment of rating on the administration because in this way our payment has started to become very less. Perhaps a serious problem has occurred due to which the administration has ended the payment of the reactions. We all hope that soon the payment rating system of this platform will change, which will benefit us. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think the moderator have seen most members giving good reputation to each others and some of members here don't read some topics clearly before giving reputation and indeed it is not helpful to be giving reputation that is not so meaningful and informative to members of cryptotalk

I totally agree with you, it has become so hard to earn reputations these days, because of the stopping of paying for rating.

On 1/2/2021 at 2:16 PM, Jam sidra said:

In my opinion I share some information to all people that know the admin not give payment of reputation which we give others i heard that many of people cheat with rating so admin stopped the reputation payment but I thought that admin make policy where get only full members and Sr.member of  reputation payment because they are experienced people of this forum newbie,Jr.member and member no take reputation payment 

Please tell me are you agree 

@Jam sidra you have shared a great idea. If they do it then it will reduced spamming on reactions and most of valuelable contents will be rated as well. We are not getting enough supports at all. Its need changed that i think. 

Edited by Ryan_07
  • +4 1

1105529543_a3ab6aded8b7.jpg.729e6c8ceaee5fad8921dfa68e191ed2(1).jpg.6e90908c20f565049e8a268049cdc64a.jpg

This new rule of payment is exactly that, only those posts from your daily posts that you will get payment on which you have got positive rating. Just you have to take care of one thing, now that what you have posted, you have to be useful and creative, people will have information for it, people who like these comments, you will have positive rating, then only you will get its payment. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes dear this is the recently issued rule of crypto talk that only those posts will be paid that have good reputation other posts will not be included in payment so try to make such topics that get good reputation and good earning..

You have asked a very good question. The payment of the report action force means that if there is no positive reputations of any of your comments, then you will not get the money from that committee, so you use such a sentence a proper language so that another positive came.  , if you do not make comments, you will not get all the things and all will be lost. 

I think so now we cannot paid for reputation . But reputation is important because we know about the authenticity of post and we can judge the good writer 

Yes dear ,it is the rule of this platform that you can given money for those posts that have good reputations ,so try to make creative post to get goos reputations....

Yes mate you are absolutely right, I agree with you Yes man, this is very well done admin because people used to work with it, they used to make them crazy. Those who used to give their reputations to each other from their friends, so the admin has taken this very good decision, has the mode stopped on reputation.

The rank has no relation to the payments. As for the reputations for the reputation, the payment was stopped by the forum administration, perhaps due to the random evaluation that was given because the reputation must be given to the post that deserves it

For about two weeks now have not been able to get payment for reacting to people's post but I hope it sorted out as soon as possible

According to the new rules about this, it is necessary to post a reputation  if you do not get reputation then you will not get the payment from this post.So you try to make a good post so that people get knowledge  and give reputations to your post .

• +1 1

No i strongly disagree with you. I think It doesn't matter what is your rank if your post or comment is useful and meaningful then you should be able to be paid and you will be able to get reputations. 

You have asked a very good question. Repetition also give positive  in our comment that if you give a repetition to someone positive then it means that they will get the money for that comments. If you give a negative then it means  But I want you to give positive reputations to these two people who are entitled to it. I mean that one who has commented according to the rules and regulations and commented on the episode. 

I'm agree with you my friend. Cause everyone try to cheat for getting reputation and ratings. But old member easily get reputation without cheating so they are not cheater. So it will be very good for them.

The reputation should be with a level of users, the more you have reputation the more you can get paid for your reaction but n8t to stop it at all for all members, I agree with that totally I hope they can modify that very soon 

This is the first time I hear about this thing, but I can resort to the laws and find out if something has been modified to them or from the forum section or talk to the support team and ask.

If you want something in return for your work then you have to do a good job because now not every job here is paid for in exchange for good work so you post with as many informative and good posts as you get reputationAccordingly you will receive the exchange.

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

Dear friend, now, we don’t get paid for our ratings.  This policy was changed by the moderators because they saw that the members gave good ratings to some useless posts just to earn some money.  People started giving ratings without reading the comments and another thing is that they also saw the rating of cheating.  It manages to change the policy of income through the rating of moderators.

Yes dear @Jam sidra you are right i know one of my friend who's rank is Sr. member he is taking his reputation money. Admin change this rule only for newbies and for Jr. member because they are new and sometimes they give their reputation point to those posts which are not good. Best wishes for all😊

Yes . Reputation helps you to get payment. This is the new update here. Without reputation you will not get money. So try and try so that people can give you react. Research, learn and gather knowledge then post or comments here. Then you will able to make content full post here. People give react on content full post .