Reputation payments - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jam sidra

Reputation payments

In my opinion I share some information to all people that know the admin not give payment of reputation which we give others i heard that many of people cheat with rating so admin stopped the reputation payment but I thought that admin make policy where get only full members and Sr.member of  reputation payment because they are experienced people of this forum newbie,Jr.member and member no take reputation payment 

Please tell me are you agree 

Edited by Jam sidra
  • Useful or interesting 8
  • +1 11
  • +2 4
  • +3 4

Yes you are right. Now we can't get payment for our ratings. This policy introduced by moderators recently. Some people did cheat with their ratings they did not understand the topics and give reputation to useless posts only for getting their payment that's why moderators take this decision.

• +3 1

now, we do not get the money for our ratings. This policy was changed by the moderators because they are seeing that members gave good rating to some useless posts as well just to earn more. People started to give rating without even reading the comment And one thing more is that they have seen cheat rating as well. This leads the moderators to change the policy of earning through rating. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

2 hours ago, Jam sidra said:

In my opinion I share some information to all people that know the admin not give payment of reputation which we give others i heard that many of people cheat with rating so admin stopped the rapu payment but I thought that admin make policy where get only full members and Sr.member of  rapu payment because they are experienced people of this forum newbie,Jr.member and member no take rapu payment 

Yes its true but your idea is also worth cosiderable that experienced should give payment of reactions as they spend too much time on this forum.BUT jr member should also given they have also spend many days on crypto talk ..

• +2 1

2 hours ago, Jam sidra said:

In my opinion I share some information to all people that know the admin not give payment of reputation which we give others i heard that many of people cheat with rating so admin stopped the rapu payment but I thought that admin make policy where get only full members and Sr.member of  rapu payment because they are experienced people of this forum newbie,Jr.member and member no take rapu payment 

Yes dear @Jam sidra It is true moderator do not pay us for giving reputation. Because there are a lot of people who are giving fake reputation points to useless posts. That is why moderator stop giving us reputation payment. Dear friend I do not aware about this policy that moderator give reputation payment to senior members. Wish you best of luck😇. @Abdullah jan @Younes31

• +4 1

2 minutes ago, Abdullah jan said:

@Ahmad746thank Ahmad bro I already leave my reaction on your post and it's a positive reaction don't worry I hope u also leave valuable reaction and good reaction on my post as a Muslim bro thanks I'm waiting for your reaction on my post hope u will do it soon 

Don't worry dear @Abdullah jan I always give you a positive reaction on your posts which you make at any topic. Some time tag you or sometime not. Dear friend your all comments are very useful and informative through the I gain a lot of knowledge. Wish you best of luck😇

• +1 1

Reputation is compulsory for the payment of every post.So we should work hard and try our best  to gain reputation.The main reason of low payment is taht we can not get reputation on every post.

• +2 1

Indeed you are correct. Presently we can't get installment for our appraisals. This strategy presented by mediators as of late. A few people cheated with their appraisals they didn't comprehend the subjects and offer standing to futile posts just for getting their installment that is the reason mediators take this choice.

Dear friend..

You are right ..people were cheating with reputation points .But now people are talking no intrest to read other posts .and they dont mind others post .They wish they want to complete their work and own posts..and also they dont taking intrest to read others post in this forum. 

3 hours ago, Jam sidra said:

@Jam sidra Rapu payment? You must take care of the spelling because the translator can always interpret another word and change what you want to say, as long as there are many people thinking about cheating for profit, that can happen, payments are stopped for a few who do not know how to do things, Beyond trying to earn a little more by cheating and now nothing is gained with what you could before, the fault is not with the administration or the more advanced members, it is with those who have dishonest practices and should be expelled from the forum For scammers, you have to do a good job of getting positive reputations to your posts and comments and you can earn some coins, as well as the knowledge, greetings and welcome to Cryptotalk.

It is bad newa for i really feel bad i earn 50. Talk tokens of reaction just one day after that moderator stop that never give up just focus and spend more days here after that we will be the full member of this platform and get payment

3 hours ago, Jam sidra said:

@Jam sidra hey dear you are right as admin stopped payment for giving reputation to others because many members violating rules so now we just get payment for daily 20 useful posts and I think it considered as useful when we get ratings on it so don't stop giving reputation to eachother support eachother @Meerub

The payment for ratings was a very good incentive of this forum, but unfortunately, greed took over some participants who valued only for the payment, without getting to read the post or comment they valued, which led the moderators to disable the payment of talk for reactions, hopefully in the not too distant future will enable this payment again  

• Useful or interesting 1

I am new here so I have not much knowledge about it. But by reading the posts I estimate that people give rating to the useless post because of their  interction with each other. So due to this I think moderators have changed the policy of rating.

So should focus on your post nmore then rating

I think this option of earning has been closed due cheating of some members which give reputation on useless posts. So the admins stop that way & we could not get payment for reputations nowadays. We should always give reactions on the useful of new ideal posts. Best of luck.

• +2 1

Dear i don't think sothe forum has strict rules and regulations so if the reputation points earning has been stopped than whether you are a senoir member or newbie you will not be entertained with tha payment rules are same for every member hope you guys will agree to my point of view.

• +1 1

If anyone know the rules and regulations defined by moderator, can easily get reputation with writing just comments on topics. But if we didn't obey these rules and regulations, and didn't write informative comments, then our income may be stop. 

• +3 1

It is bad newa for i really feel bad i earn 50. Talk tokens of reaction just one day after that moderator stop that never give up just focus and spend more days here after that we will be the full member of this platform and get payment

It is bad newa for i really feel bad i earn 50. Talk tokens of reaction just one day after that moderator stop that never give up just focus and spend more days here after that we will be the full member of this platform and get payment

Yes my friend  you are right. Now we can't get payment for our ratings. This policy introduced by moderators recently. Some people did cheat with their ratings they did not understand the topics and give reputation to useless posts only for getting their payment that's why moderators take this decision. wish you best of luck.

• +5 1

I understand if you think some the lower rank members are responsible mostly for cheat rating and that's why they need to have experience by having more ranks to get paid for rating. I don't think it's fair though to give certain payment based on ranks. We should all have equal opportunity of earning 

• +4 1

I agree with you that good reputation should be given to the topic that contains useful information. When I get a good reputation, I feel happy and excited to write useful comments.

• +1 1

Even if we are not payable we must grant the evaluations of members of the members and give each member of the right to evaluation, this period not payable to us but we must continue to work and do not think about money to improve our members in the forum.

I don't think we reserve any tangible reasons to blame our moderators, these people love good members of the forum who are always and remain law abiding at any cost, while discharging the duties properly by punishing those who disobey all to keep this forum safe, enabling and better for us and for the future generations coming.

So the only thing I can not agree with is the rapid falling down of talk coin. Moderators should intervene

Whether we like it or not we cannot do anything to deal with this as mods and admins has the right to see who is who reacted as they removed the people names that reacted because of that incident and some say that was a disaster.

You're right my friend ... Now unfortunately we cannot get payment for our ratings. This policy was activated by and recently introduced by brokers.
The reason for this was that some members cheated in their ratings because they did not understand the topics and added a good reputation to the posts without interest, unfortunately, only to get their payments from them, and I advise caution.
If my participation was useful, please support Thank you

• +1 1