For good reputation, it is necessary to write your own topics? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad Ahmad meo

For good reputation, it is necessary to write your own topics?

For you to have numerous positive reputations then you shall not only depends on comments but including writing of constructive topics, members will read and then appreciate you by giving you positive reputation to compliment your efforts

Of course if you create your own topic, it will be very good, you will get more reputations than this and always try whatever topic you create, it will be useful for informative , it would be better for people to get knowledge and give you reputations.  Always create a topic that should be a good topic for tha people .

We should create a new topics which are informative to other people. if we are able to impress the other people by our posts and we are able to convey the information to them and then we can get more positive reputation by the other people because they give us positive reputation to motivate us.

• +2 1

Yes my friend if you want good reputation on your profile then you make your own post if you can't make a good content for your post then you can just comment and make good comments always work for reputation 

Hi dear, Surely your performance will not be good, if you take a little effort to create a content, then you can increase the reputations from this too, And if you create a post, you will get positive view reputations, then keep working hard, every work takes time to succuess. 

Creating topic is a matter of choice as for me I create topics when I have something to ask or when you think you have something to share with others in the forum but when you create topics you reputation will increase depending on how people react to it

Of course I can get a great reputation, you created new topics since many people will see your information and if it is very good it will give you a good reputation it is the way to gain a lot of reputation since you help other people in their cryptographic knowledge and I recommend it to all  the experts who make new topics so that they share new information with the members to be able to learn faster and easier.

for most of the time the topics give you more reputation but if you write the good comments you will still get some good reputation but it will be far less than the topics.

Welcome, my buddy. Writing remarks on other humans's subjects brings you accurate recognition, however now not to the equal extent that writing your personal topics brings you. So in case you are one of the folks who are seeking out an awesome reputation, I suggest you to create your very own topics in that you supply new thoughts

On 1/1/2021 at 11:51 PM, Muhammad Ahmad meo said:

Hey friends. I writes comments on others posts but problem is that very few person response to me. My work is according to rules and regulations of this cryptotalk forum. But my reputation is not increasing as mine work.

That's why I wanna ask you that question " for good reputation,it is necessary to write your own topics?"

I write some topics my own and people response to my post. In case of comments response is no more than a time waste.

If you want your reputation to increase it is good for you to create your own unique themes and thus you will have a much better chance of increasing your reputation, also by making comments you can get a good reputation but it is a little more difficult to achieve when you are new so just keep trying here we are all a team that will support you.

Yes, you are absolutely right, if you have your own content then you wil b popular for persons who are the part of this platform .good content is very effictive  for reputation so please focus on your content and try some different from other person and provide good information  🤗 good luck

On 1/2/2021 at 8:51 AM, Muhammad Ahmad meo said:

Hey friends. I writes comments on others posts but problem is that very few person response to me. My work is according to rules and regulations of this cryptotalk forum. But my reputation is not increasing as mine work.

That's why I wanna ask you that question " for good reputation,it is necessary to write your own topics?"

I write some topics my own and people response to my post. In case of comments response is no more than a time waste.

@Muhammad Ahmad meo yes my dear friend you are obviously 100% right Italy necessity for getting rating if you will create your oven topics on your oven experience. So my dear friend you should creator topic with you simple English and helping better you should use in your posts. Wish you all the best for future for getting your aims. 💕💞

hello friends...The rewards of having a good online reputation are greater revenues, better relationships, and more opportunities. Consumers care about a company's reputation and purchasers' reviews. Reviews are so important, in fact, that businesses can't survive in 2020 without them

Yes my friend I agree with you about that. If you want to get more and more reputation. Then you are not going to get them by posting comments. You can get more reputation if you create your own topic. Because more peoples comes to your topic and then gave you more reputation. So to get more reputation create your own topic

I don’t think always you have to create own topics. You can also get good reputation on your good comments. So this is not necessary for getting good reputation.

Yes, this is true when you publish topics, you get a reputation more than you write comments, but your topics must be useful and understandable to everyone and simple as well

• +1 1

Of course I think we should always share information and experience with all other members.  You should also choose your topic at the beginning, what we need to post but we should not copy anyone's idea.  I think we should create our own content

Hmmm, but that's not the whole point. Yes, if you create the topic yourself then everyone reacts more and your reputation also increases. And there are reactions to commenting on other people's topics, but very few, so the reputation is very low. So if you want more reputation, you must create a good topic. Thank you.

Well, my friend, we must make our own post. But the comments are also found in the reputation. But you must comment according to the rules. The information must be given correctly. As everyone likes your comments.  On the other hand, if you can't post well, you won't get a reputation there either.

Hello everyone, I think that to have a good reputation, not only should we make our own topics, but we can make publications and quality comments on topics of other members, if what we write generates interest to other members, we will have the possibility of increasing our reputation, because people, give us positive ratings.

• +2 1

May be it is very helpful I think but there is no doubt it's need just team and famous topic because people's not more reaction to the post and I think topic is front line people mostly reaction on it. So I think it is the best may be other person has its own choice.

May be it is very helpful I think but there is no doubt it's need just team and famous topic because people's not more reaction to the post and I think topic is front line people mostly reaction on it. So I think it is the best may be other person has its own choice.

• +2 1

I think starting your own topic is really worthwhile for this forum. we can increase the value of this forum by new topics and new knowledge. It is also good for your own reputation. Knowledge is really important to start new topics. You should keep on studying the material posted by others and when you get sufficient knowledge try to post your own. Then you will get your desired repetition results as well.

For earn good reputation you have to write your own topic . To earn good reputation you must use your own creativity.  You should share your ideas, knowledge that would help others. People will love your topic and give you reputation . So earn more reputation you must write your own topic. 

You do not necessarily have to write your own topics, if you comment on good quality content you can upload quickly, although obviously if you create your own topic and it is good for other members, then you will increase your reputation much faster than a person who only makes comments.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

First of all, it is good to write your own stories of course. Useful topics will undoubtedly help you raise the reputation, but be careful of repetition. Regarding comments, quote the comments of others who ask questions or wrong information and correct their mistake or answer their question. This may help you gain reputation as well.

• +5 1