For good reputation, it is necessary to write your own topics? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad Ahmad meo

For good reputation, it is necessary to write your own topics?

Yes,to make your own topic or comment you can get a good reputation but by making that you make sure your post are reasonable to learn on that is the only thing to make a good reputation in this platform 

• +1 1

You need more than luck to succeed in affiliate business.  Because whenever you can do something good here you can have a good reputation here because if you can do something good here you can increase your rating a lot because if you can stay here earning something good you can earn something good here.  Hope you can because here you have to follow the rules so you can do a lot of good work here

• +1 1

Yes i think do,I is a good topic,for you to get good reputation you can make your own topic and also a comment that good,reasonable and sensible topic that one can learn well on will make a good reputation

Yes to have a good reputation and become famous, there is need to have one topics. If you keep posting or making reply only, you might not been known to other's member. But from writing a very good and educative topics you will become famous and you will get good reactions from other member which increases the money you make par week.

• +3 1

Hey mate. Yes you are right but good reputation not only depends on the post it also depend on the work how hard you work on this forum. Good reputation didn't help us to earn money it will help us to get good members of this forum. Thanks 

• Useful or interesting 1

Not only for good reputation but in general also you should try to wrote own post it will boost your writing skill give you confidence improve your learning skill 

• +4 1

Yes for good reputation you must provide your own content . We should not copy others content and try to show in our post we can get banned or warning points in future. If you want to create unique topic , highlight somthing different from others.

I think if your post don't get reputation by the people then you can create your topic and people also ready to comment on this topic so then I think you got the reputation and this is the best way for you.

• +2 1

I request all the members to tell me how good reputations are achieved .Does commenting give good reputations or posting ?I hope that all the senior members will solve this problem of mine .

Dear its depend on you if you have a knowledge about the topic you share on this website then you post topic on this platform. If your topic follow the rules and instructions of cryptotalk and the data use in the topic is informative and choice of wording is simple then people read you topic and then they understand your topic and like your post and give positive reputation and they also follow you. Posting a topic increase in your positive reputation and your rank also higher. 

• +1 1

If you really want to have good positive reputation in this forum, then you need to create an interesting and informative topics that will capture people's mind to give you lots of positive reputation. 

You are absolutely right by making your own post will make a good reputation to you but not only that it is also by making reasonable and sensible post that will make people to learn on that is when your reputation will be very okey

Yes my friend you were right I feel the same.I didn't post any topic yet because I don't have very good knowledge about crypto till no. So I only try to comment I and I always follow the rules and regulation of this forum when I am commenting. But reputation is not increasing. So I also think to get a good reputation we must post a good topic but before that we must have good knowledge from this forum.

You are evaluated according to the publication you publish or the answer you provide in terms of understandable language, in terms of clarification, and in terms of new and useful topics.

You said brother exactly right, but according to my opinion, please do good reputations. You do not have to create your own post. You should also search for the post on which you comment, then comment on that post and state it in easy alphabet.So that an understanding person can easily understand and benefit from it.

• +1 1

Yeah,in every case new ideas are regarded relevant and acceptable.it brings about new innovations which creat light Individual view and much cases in these will be useful and these also will give out high reputation

• +1 1

Yes you ate right.if you want to earn good reputation then you have to create your own topics.Reputation depends ipon your type of post . If you create good post then obviously you can get good reputation . In this way you can earn handsome money

We should always share the information and our experience with all the other members. First you should select your topic, what we have to post and we should not to copy anyone's idea. We should create our own content.

• +1 1

2 minutes ago, Umair Shahid said:

Yes you are right.if you want to earn good reputation then you have to create your own topics.Reputation depends upon your type of post . If you create good post then obviously you can get good reputation . In this way you can earn handsome money

On 1/2/2021 at 9:51 AM, Muhammad Ahmad meo said:

Hey friends. I writes comments on others posts but problem is that very few person response to me. My work is according to rules and regulations of this cryptotalk forum. But my reputation is not increasing as mine work.

That's why I wanna ask you that question " for good reputation,it is necessary to write your own topics?"

I write some topics my own and people response to my post. In case of comments response is no more than a time waste.

One of the reasons why your post may not get reputation is that it is not useful or another reason that there are many people who do not give reputation is just posting for money.  So they don't just give reputations to others, they just keep busy posting. But it is the duty of all the members of this platform to give positive reaction to every good useful post and give negative reaction to useless post.  Can get.  However, it depends entirely on the members of the platform.

• +5 1

Good reputation not only just depends on your own topic,but also depends on the comments you post on different topics.If your comments on different topics are useful,up to the requirements of this forum and your writing skill is perfect,then without creating your own comment your reputation will increase.But obviously creating your own new topic give an extra speed in increasing your reputation.But you have to be careful that the topic should repeat the same issue that has been created before or you will be banned.

On 1/2/2021 at 8:51 AM, Muhammad Ahmad meo said:

for good reputation,it is necessary to write your own topics?"

@Muhammad Ahmad meo Dear friend, it is not necessary to write topics for getting reputations but it is the best source to get community reputation fast. You need to write your post in detail so whenever members read your content and find it helpful they will drop positive reputation to appreciate your efforts. I have noticed that since moderates have disabled payments for giving reputations, Only a few members are using this feature. People who were abusing this feature have been removed and others who were just using it to make money have stopped using it.

This is okay to some extent, but people have stopped giving ratings on the post ever since the admin stopped the affection rating money. If you comment on the post, so your commen should be correlated and Useful.

• +1 1

@Muhammad Ahmad meo Normally good reputations in your created post or topic depend on the good quality contents that are useful and informative about new opportunities, ideas and concepts that are attractive and helpful to other forum members without violating the forum rules and regulations

I am in the same situation, my reputation is not increasing, no matter how useful I am posting.  Now almost everyone is in the same situation and no one is giving reputation to anyone.  There are many members who are not reacting to the deputation saying that they will not get paid even though it is a useful post. But I always give reputations in useful posts.  We should all be reputed in useful posts.  Even though we have created topics, now no one is giving us such a reputation for these reasons.  However, those who give reputations are useful topics every day, they will give reputations in topics.

• +2 1