For good reputation, it is necessary to write your own topics? - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad Ahmad meo

For good reputation, it is necessary to write your own topics?

I notice since payment of reputation stopped most of our member are not given actually reputation and if you don't have enough knowledge about the topic then learn about it and then post on the topic.

Yes Dear It is necessary for good reputation to create the own topic which should be based upon the rules and regulations of this platform and not contain the useless content . And should be unique from others topics 

21 hours ago, Hamid_Nisha_002 said:

To get good reputation points you have to write useful, meaningful and informative comments. Yaah,i believe that if you comments your own topics you will get more reputation. Because many people give their own opinion and react your comments.

Yes you are very right. For you to earn reputation with positive sign, you have to create useful post to the forum which the other members can gain knowledge from it. So let create some useful post for the forum, for our own benefit

• Useful or interesting 1

You are absolutely right my friend. Dont copy from other peoples ideas. If the moderators found about it, your post will get deleted. And also you wont get much reputation from the members in this form. So write your own ideas.

No not really it depends more than that especially when it comes to your posts thats your fate of reputation if its gone worse then it will be not good for you anyway but yeah doing a good topic will give decent amounds of reputation too so its okay to do so.

This Cryptotalk platform we all came here to acquire knowledge ,and we will gain knowledge when we will create our own comment by our our own talent ,useful words and meaningful words are mainly the main thing

The topics must be unique so that they are not deleted or in any case they are not commented, therefore it is recommended to create topics that are novel with news that may interest everyone in order to obtain a better reputation.

• +2 1

Hello my dear mate. You will get a good reputation here. And reputation means more likes person here . If you put informative material in your posts here then everyone who reads your post will like you . This is my opinion . Best wishes from me . And good luck!

Well, it is not necessary, but writing your own topics will make you get positive reputation points more quickly, but you should take into account that you present new, useful and attractive content for members to interact with 

On 1/1/2021 at 11:51 PM, Muhammad Ahmad meo said:

Hey friends. I writes comments on others posts but problem is that very few person response to me. My work is according to rules and regulations of this cryptotalk forum. But my reputation is not increasing as mine work.

That's why I wanna ask you that question " for good reputation,it is necessary to write your own topics?"

I write some topics my own and people response to my post. In case of comments response is no more than a time waste.

One way to accelerate the reputation is by creating very interesting topics to the point of obtaining a lot of reputation because of this, but with your comments you can also have a good reputation but passively it is not as fast as if you created your own topics.

They do not necessarily have to be your own topics, they can also be comments, as long as they are made with useful content, other participants will react positively which will raise your reputation 

Greetings to all, learning is essential and to have a good publication you must provide quality information so that the topics are more popular and there is a more active interaction with the community the reputation is compulsory in crypto talk without topics it is incomplete

I think yes but main thing is that your topic and post both are very attractive and useful then it is good otherwise not so be careful and do it in a well dress way even post or topic.

• +1 1

On 1/2/2021 at 5:51 AM, Muhammad Ahmad meo said:

Hey friends. I writes comments on others posts but problem is that very few person response to me. My work is according to rules and regulations of this cryptotalk forum. But my reputation is not increasing as mine work.

That's why I wanna ask you that question " for good reputation,it is necessary to write your own topics?"

I write some topics my own and people response to my post. In case of comments response is no more than a time waste.

@Muhammad Ahmad meo

My friend, the forum is here in order to learn, where the posts and comments are the benefit that we get if they are useful through learning and increasing the various experiences, information and skills that help you move towards the right path and get what you want on a happy day

Writing our own topics is actually good for gaining more reputations. What many fail to understand is that when creating new topic we should make sure it's not what others have already written on.

On 1/2/2021 at 8:51 AM, Muhammad Ahmad meo said:

Yes it is essential to write the topics in your own words. Just try to create posts with good information about cryptocurrency and people will give you good reputation. These things take time, so just keep working hard, you will soon earn good positive reputation. 

For good reputation we need to post quality stuff. Quality posting can bring reputation for you automatically so don't be worry about. Create your own stuff into your own words. Use your own brain to write words but yes you can read others to make yourself to clear yourself first to clear your concept. 

@Muhammad Ahmad meo yes dear I agree with you when you write topic you have to be owed topic and not repeat. With new ideas and useful information.so when posts be good than you can get alot of support 

• +1 1

Yes it is necessary.To get good reputation you need to make your own topics.If you make good useful content in simple way than it will be reacted by others.And especially title of the post must matter here.Good  and simple understandable title attracts the people to come on the topic and make them to react on it.

Yes, you are right. If you want to have true popularity you need to put up true topics.it's depends one the experience and ideas you share by your post because when members loves your post, then you get best reputation ever in this forum..

I think if you can do research on how to create useful post, which will served as an achievement to this great forum. I guess this will make you earn reputation with positive sign, 

Yes its very to write your own topic. But some don't no how to write a good one that is why some of them are getting bad comment from other people. But when you write good topic actually you will get good comment in return 

Yes its necessary to own a topic but many people post a wrong comment just to appreciate some people or to make some people laugh not knowing they posted a wrong comment

Yes good question dear friends I think good reputation for your work is a good work if your post is good Idea for other people then you like the post and comment will be positive and good remarks then you reputation is increase otherwise you will never know what to do work is not know and your post is not good then you do not get points and not increase reputation