Reputation gives you more attention in crypto - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Anu1979

Reputation gives you more attention in crypto

Yes my friend, reputation attract more pay in this forum. And before you get good reputation, you have to make sure your topic is very meaningful and beneficial. So if you want to get more pay here do well to write topics that are interesting and relevant.

Having more reputation means members are finding your posts to be more useful and informative. There are a lot of senior members over here which i admire the most. They have a lot if positive reputation points.

Platform now reputation is not given to members on this forum, you just have to make work good and useful to other member here but in our desires we are still given reputation to the useful 

Yes dear member,  you are absolutely right.  Here in this forum we must work hard to make our posts better and better.  We must make good posts which are useful for others and somehow relates to other people.  In this way we will get more reactions and more people will react on our posts and also our reputation will increase in the forum. 

Of course, if we present good content and follow the rules and regulations, we will always be safe in this forum and will continue to benefit. Only our good and informative posts enable us to gain good reputation and make money in this forum.

• +1 1

Yes you are absolutely right because as member I always prefer to read the post of the member with good reputation. So we should focus on our reputation to hey attention ot members. This is only possible if we'll work better to improve our reputation. 

Yes friend you are absolutely right when your reputation is good then your mind will also be towards corrupt currency and you will work harder on it and when you get a good position you will move towards success.  Because of which they work hard.

If the reputation of cryptocurrency is to change then it needs to go beyond regulations and build systems with integrity which consumers and professional can have confidence and trust.

Yes it is good and well true I think yes absolutely it is true that I think and it is very well said i think. So no doubt my dear friend when you got game then your interest more increased.

• +1 1

yes dear mate you are right if you are here on this forum with good reputation than your colleagues give you more attention because of your good posts. So try to make good comments so that forum members give you more likes. Best wishes for all 😊

Reputations raise the flag of respect of a member of the forum because its expected that members with very high number of reputations are mostly scholars

Yes I think if you have good reputation then its means you are making good content then people always attracted towards you because the members who were new in this forum they wanted to get information and that's why they follow you they attracted towards you and so I think reputation is very important.

Yes, my friend, in order to be an effective and active member in this forum, you have to do your work with effort and perseverance and choose the topics that you want to comment on, provided that they are useful and clear and thus you can comment easily and in a clear and understandable way for members and you can get a good reputation and thus your position here increases

Obviously at whatever point we get positive notorieties on our themes and comments.our certainty expands .its make you need to work more earnestly with the longing to acquire more.Good notoriety consistently gives you boldness.

Positive reputation has a big role in our profits and our success in this work, as we participate in this forum with comments and posts, which we must have great importance and important content in order to earn from it the profits that we get through positive evaluations.

I think yes ,because most of people give attention due to just our reputation.  Who have more reputation he have more visited on the account.  So other things which is important on this forum we can learn so many thing which is more important then reputation. So can start trading and investment which haven't reputation. So this forum is full of opportunity but it required good work and some unique skill.

Hello my dear friend we all know that in crypto talk there is a new thing called reputation.

It is not simple to get more reputation. If we post good contents and topic we will get good reputation from the members.

Inspiration for any work increases the desire for that work. For example, as we gain fame in this forum, we can pay more attention to the work. Basically, if we can gain the reputation of others from useful posts, then that reputation increases our interest in work. 

Good reputation increase your chances to servive in crypto. It is possible when your post will be usefull for other people's. So post usefull and interesting data that crypto like this and gives you good reputation.if you do good work on Cryptotalk platform you get good money so be careful and be positive and do work hard.

Yes,you are right. If we get more good reputation we have more confidence to work this platform. If we hardworking in this platform we can earn money and get good reputation. If we feed any topics or comments that will be useful and informative to the members. Throughout this we can get good reputation. We can gain more knowledge and information from this platform. 

On 1/1/2021 at 11:14 AM, Anu1979 said:

Your selection of  good  content  makes  you eligible to survive  in crypto. It will  gives you appreciation from others.  Your plus point  will  gives  you more attention in crypto. That's  the  way to  prove  yourself 

This function is very convenient to know how to use it in the forum so it is convenient to know how to use it because we all depend on everyone in general here, so using this forum tool correctly will make us grow much more.

• +1 1

Yes of course good reputation gives you more attention because the better the reputation, the more interested in working. This will increase our attention and we will more hard work so that we can get good reputation

Giving your reputation will increase your motivation to work so try to work hard to get good reputation. Reputation really effects your attention besk of luck.

You are right, my friend
 The reputation that helps us grow more and get a good reward project.
 There are so many helpful comments that a publisher might get tired of and get a good rating, which is great
I hope you rate each post on the extent to which you benefit from it
Thanks

Yes. You're right my friend. Reputation allows a person to verify how well he provides information on any topic and how useful his posts are to people. So I think we should give reputation even if it is to check the good and bad of each other's posts. And their post should be given a negative or positive reaction. So that we can comment on their posts. If he gets a negative reaction in his posts,he will definitely try to correct his mistakes. And if he gets a positive reaction, he will try to tell us something better.

As it is a platform for spreading knowledge and skills, we all should cooperate to each other.

Hi.

To be honest, it is much more effective to use a bright avatar to attract attention. Your reputation is not the first to be looked at :classic_smile:

Стань криптоинвестором

FreeBitcoin     FreeLitecoin     FreeEthereum    

Используйте '@' перед моим ником, чтобы мне пришло оповещение.