Reputation gives you more attention in crypto - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Anu1979

Reputation gives you more attention in crypto

On 1/1/2021 at 9:14 PM, Anu1979 said:

Your selection of  good  content  makes  you eligible to survive  in crypto. It will  gives you appreciation from others.  Your plus point  will  gives  you more attention in crypto. That's  the  way to  prove  yourself 

Right brother. Just like generally reputation make us reputed. Cryptotalk is also like that. By seeing anyone's reputation, I can guess how is his comments or posts. It's like a certificate of skills. The more you have reputation the more you have knowledge and skills. Thanks for the post brother.

I always believed that community reputation is one of the most important things at this forum because it gets the attention of other members also this means that you are making Quality content. It also motivates you to create useful topics. And it is necessary for you to survive at this forum.

Yes. If your posts are useful and informative, people will give you reputation. Try to make unique comments. When your post is different from others, that attracts people and you will get reacts in your posts. This motivates you and you get appreciate to make your comments more relevant and useful. And for that you will get attention too.

Welcome my brother. You are in a appropriate and true incomes platform and right here you could examine and observe approximately cryptocurrencies and it's treasured additionally beneficial for incomes and growth our monetary progress. If you comply with the guidelines of discussion board well, you could run right here long term in any other case you violate the guidelines, the end result can be on account ban. 

When you create post and give reputation to others then it is very useful for readers and then also getting more reputation then you want to create more useful post 

Yes reputation give more attention to crypto because the more you get reputation you mostly give attention to the work it allows some one to become hard working in the forum, thanks.

Yes Absultly right the cryptotalk is the place where we earn and learning many things about Cryptocurrency and also earn money from cryptotalk... 

Yes dude your best content achieve more reputation. Your english should bh perfect and your comment is informative to the reader. If you get your ratings in plus then your account will bh secured. Reputation gives you motivation. Means If you get good reputation so it will be interesting to work.

Yes, you are right. If we can produce good content, it will be good in every way. We can gain more reputation points and increase our reputation. Apart from that, our earnings can increase even more thanks to positive points. That's why we must produce quality content.

Reputation is important for the account.  The more reputations he has, the better he is evaluated.  Reputation boosts income. If there is more repetition, it feels good to work and the mind is good.

Obeviously dear,  why not reputations always attract more readers it as compare to the no reputation or less reputation posts. But it was trend some days ago as payment for ratings included may you knew. But at recent people reduce this actvity due reputations payment has been stopped. But its not issue your pricefull ideas can attract people to your posts so keep it up.👍 @online123

I don't think that it gives me more attention, for me my post matters in all that I do because the more I post the more the rates and that gives me more reputation. The reputation here is determined by the post you offered every time, if the post contains useful details if promote your work and all make u to stand a chance of getting good reputation.

• +1 1

Yes my friend you say right good reputation give you more attention in this forum . And we should always give good reaction on those posts whose  deserve it . Because my friend it is our duty and it makes encourage ourselves . And my friends always create useful and informative posts and get good reputation .

• +2 1

Yes this is actually true and also rating give earning in the forum. But one will do to get better reputation are to write good comment, learn more skill that will help in futures endeavors.

• Useful or interesting 1

Of course we have useful and informative content that enables us to earn money and stay in this forum. The reputation of our post enables us to take an interest in our work and work harder. We should keep learning and getting information all the time and keep making good and quality posts so that we can get the reward and earn our hard work from this forum.

• +2 1

Having a good reputation is an encouragement for us to write well and share unique ideas that draw the attention of other members and make them support us.

• +2 1

Everyone wants good results and good reputation.  And when he got this fame, he became happier and focused on his work. He also gave a rating to his earnings in the Kipto forum.  But to get a better reputation, one is to write a good comment, and learn the skills. By doing this, the post will be logical and will gain fame

Of course you are good point of view reputation,if we all members is desire to get a very huge reputation in this forum because reputation is very good effect to account and other way.

If you get a good reputation you will be paid for most of your posts and if you want to gain fame you have to follow your rules about this quarter, if you do well on cryptocurrency platform you should make useful posts every day get good money  So be careful and be positive.

Choosing good and useful topics for everyone and containing important information is good for obtaining positive reviews and obtaining a good reputation on the forum, thus becoming the publisher of the distinguished members.

• +1 1

Yes I agree with you. if our work is good, our reputation will be good automatically. There must be a lot of knowledge to work on this forum. As I'm new here so I'm trying my best to do a great job and get good reputation.

Of course as much as you will be able to create good and informative posts, people will start following you because of that. This is the place where everyone wants to prove themselves. When a member create many useful, informative content others start following his path. And of course good content means good reputation and good reputation will earn respect and money together. So everyone should keep the moto of creating unique, creative content.

Yeah if you have good reputation then everyone will follow you and give you more reputation on your every post. Then it will make you famous and it will be also good for your earning. So reputation will give you more attention.

Ok, I can't argue with that, that's true. It is necessary for your posts to receive payment after all. And people tend to react positively to reknown members who has good reputation and rank. Because they conceive them as experts in crypto world. However I notice some people who are very knowledgable in crypto but has lesser reputation, too. So I advise everyone to focus on the content, not the reputation of the content creator. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Exactly repetition gives us more attention. When our reputation increases other ways to work increases. We work with more attention and more energy. That's why our reputattion gives us more attention.