What so you think about this, education is important or knowledge??? - Page 25 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hassan8686

What so you think about this, education is important or knowledge???

Well knowledge is permanent is one life because all what we come across are classify as experience and it's imperative for learning to take place there must be an experience. So therefore to say education is the product of knowledge.

Moreover pre requisite knowledge is utmost for further education to be built on

Education is the primary means for a person to not have sufficient knowledge and with knowledge we can make a decision and be in its place and also we can avoid any difficulties we face

• +2 1

I respect all your speech, In my opinion i think that knowledge and education are two important fields.. whereas we can invest our knowledge in education.. that's can help us to be special and educational persons.

Hello. this is a very strange question, I would say. After all, in fact, knowledge gives education, and education gives knowledge, that is, these two things are strongly interrelated.

My friend, knowledge is more important because it is the result of learning. If you are educated and unable to translate what you have learned on earth it is ignorance. Knowledge is learning things and working with them.

I think both are so important but even if you have just knowledge you are ready to work . So the knowledge is more practical anyway in the future than our degree.

according  me Knowledge is education If you have knowledge it means you are educated there is no much differences between them

Hello, my friend. In my opinion, both are important in our life. Education and knowledge connected to each other. Education is the way to gain knowledge.  So it is clear that both are important. 

Education is needed to think sharply and clearly.  Makes you informed. Education makes you informed about the world around you, what's going on and what kind of people are around you. Education can help you be more self aware about your strengths and weaknesses, showing you were to shift your focus.

Hi my friends ... I find this work very useful, but we must pay great attention to organizing our time.
 The successful people in this life are the ones who know the value of time, organize their time properly and always have renewed ideas about how to get a better standard of living.
And achieving success at all levels.

I agree with you with the opinion that knowledge is more important than education, but there must be a specific field that an individual learns and deepens in it. So that his main goal is to follow all news of this field and increase his knowledge.

Both … I Think both words are related to each other .. We can say someone educated means he or she has some knowledge about a particular field and subject and assume that he must have some basic etiquette that how to speak with some one in public , not to abuse in public respect elders and younger too .. It a part of being educated .. Don't u ever heard people saying someone that he is not a educated guy if he is abusing in public aur beating someone .. Now come to question let's talk about school and college education .. Knowledge is all we get through books and practicing questions we get experience in our knowledge which means knowledge and experience are related to each other .. If knowldege is amount of information you have experience is how much better you deal with that information .. So we can get knowldege from any where and from any one ..like if you are a teacher and your student told u about something you never heard of .. Your knowldege increase .. So there's no age of gaining knowledge but if we talk about education .. Education is step by step process of getting knowledge .. Like when we go to school in kindergarten we learn about alphabets , numbers and so on and as class increased our knowledge increase from learning easy to hard step by step .. Assume that you are going to school for the first time and you don't know anything even counting from 1 to 5 and teacher teach you table of 20 .. Then u can't understand because that you don't know the basics .. So we can get the knowledge from every where but for understanding step by step and in a proper way by teacher we go to school ,college for education … for example you can get all the knowledge that required for being a lawyer by memorising all the law by buying books but how u get a degree or proove that u R a lawyer so education is also important because it give also degree or certificate that make us eligible for applying for further courses .. How can I apply for a graduate course without 12 marksheet ?? That my point so both are important …if education make u eligible for something learning more and gaining more knowledge increase your understanding
Edited by ᴵᵀᶻ〆SムムÐⓔ

I agree with you, because if you have knowledge then you can make thing batter and find out so many opportunities.  But if you don't have any knowledge then it difficult to servive. But get knowledge about some specific thing and gripe on you aim will be clear then you can make batter. So getting knowledge batter then this level of education. 

Hello dear mate i agree with your point of view that knowledge is more important than education and also on this forum all the people spreading the knowledge of histroy of the coins.

According to my opinion the knowledge is more important and one thing more I want to tell you that at this time money is too much important for the knowledge because knowledge is not free in the world at this time

My dear friend, knowledge needs time, and some time must be devoted to knowledge, and from science knowledge is derived. You cannot climb the stairs once, you have to go up a step to reach correct knowledge 24

Knowledge is better because it is an acquired element, the owner of knowledge is satisfied with his knowledge and loves to explore on his own, but education we notice that some are forced to learn and cannot keep up with the knowledge holders with information.

Yes, my friend, and I also have my opinion just like you. Knowledge benefits us a lot in social and practical life. As for education in general, it is important and not as much as knowledge.

According to my point of vew  both are very important for us in our lives. Oth play important role. These are the key to success of our life. We can easily get success if we have both in excess amount. I also think knowledge person have good confidence.

My fried both education and knowledge are very important .We acquire knowledge from education. Knowledge is both the theoretical and the practical information ,facts or skill which we acquire through experience or through  learning

Both of them are important. Usually we're getting education for improving our knowledge. That's why we can say those are connected. Knowledge is needed every part of our lives. We can't have a job without knowledge or we can't invest without knowledge, even if we invest  we'll probably lose our money.

In my opinion, education and knowledge are complementary to each other. Knowledge needs learning, training, and education is a very important part of this process, as it is an integral part of it.

First of all, you should need to know the meaning of education. Then you should go for the comparison or you should define these terminologies in your perspective. First develop proper understanding and then go for the comparison.

• +5 1

But from my point of view that sufficient knowledge in a field should be supported by sufficient knowledge as well, but many people have knowledge without teaching any experience that has been acquired over time without having any learning in it, and this requires very good knowledge in a field where learning has been done.

• +4 1

I think that education and knowledge are linked because the study that you do on a certain topic and go deeper into it is going to be that you have a great knowledge. The point is that if what I read, study and analyze in an investigation, I take the teaching and put it into practice, it will allow it to have the desired results.