What so you think about this, education is important or knowledge??? - Page 27 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hassan8686

What so you think about this, education is important or knowledge???

Certainly the most important, because first and foremost it depends on the individual’s pursuit, activity and love for much and more comprehensive learning, which is a plus for what they offer us in schools or universities, as not every learner has sufficient knowledge of life and other matters.

• +2 1

Of course, learning is essential for working here. 
I learned a lot by reading comments and read the responses and have difficulty at first, but now I'm trying to learn more and more

Of course, learning is essential for working here. 
I learned a lot by reading comments and read the responses and have difficulty at first, but now I'm trying to learn more and more

Education is important to get knowledge too because some kinds of knowledge you can not under stand if you did not study yet like math or phisics i think that both concepts are related to each other 

Education complements knowledge, and knowledge complements education, and the result is that both complement each other, knowledge and education are important for success in life with tremendous knowledge you can do whatever you want, so try to gain more and more so your ideas and investment increase.

The first thing that strikes me about education is knowledge gain. Education gives us knowledge of the world around us and changes it into something better. It develops in us a perspective of looking at life. It helps us build opinions and have points of view on things in life. People debate over the subject of whether education is the only thing that gives knowledge Some say education is the process of gaining information about the surrounding world while knowledge is something very different. They are right. But then again, information cannot be converted into knowledge without education. Education makes us capable of interpreting things, among other things. It is not just about lessons in textbooks. It is about the lessons of life.

• +5 1

I believe that intelligence is preferable to schooling. However, they are complementary to one another. Without schooling, knowledge is insufficient, and vice versa. To achieve success, we must work hard to gain knowledge and apply it in our work while also learning from our mistakes.

I believe that information is significant in light of the fact that in itself information would be schooling yet as in any case since information itself helps us and serves us for everything, for one thing as well as for a few..

My friend does not think that there is much difference between them Q gaining knowledge is achieved by learning permanently and continuously and putting effort and time to always succeed.

Awareness and education, in my view, are both necessary for life success. 

However, the most important thing about all of them is that information is a great force, so there would be a continuous flow where people will continue to develop, but it still relies on people's desire to learn about problems that are not common.

I want to say something about your question your question is very amazing both are important for us for our life and living or success but that knowledge is the great powerful knowledge person always be confidence and stafe forward knowledge is the best way for success.

Both of them are important. Usually we're getting education for improving our knowledge. That's why we can say those are connected. Knowledge is needed every part of our lives. We can't have a job without knowledge or we can't invest without knowledge, even if we invest we'll probably lose our money. 

• +2 1

Training sway information, we go to class to procure information. information is pricey and to get it we should pay to gain it either by going to class or doing some understudy with those as of now has the information

I think that the two are equally important. Knowledge is culture in one of the concepts. As for education, it is what gives you academic experience. In general, integrating knowledge and education with each other gives the best results.

• +2 1

Education and knowledge go hand in hand
They are both friends of the other, so you really cannot gain knowledge without learning something. You have to be aware of it.

• +1 1

I think knowledge is more important than education because knowledge give proper understanding of anything while education don't.So for me knowledge is more important than anything in the world. So get more and more knowledge and make yourself perfect.

• +2 1

Dear Friend

I totally agree with you here

Knowledge is more important than learning

Without knowledge, it is not possible to learn at all

We have to understand more and increase knowledge more and more

Knowledge is the eye from which you see it

Without eyes, you can't see anything and learn nothing. All the best for everyone here

I agree with you. There is no doubt that knowledge is more important than education, because education is limited. As for knowledge, it has no limits in the world.

Dear friend in my personal opinion here there is no difference between education and knowledge. For knowledge you must learn and read. Learning here does not include entering schools and universities, but learning life lessons, learning etiquette, etc.

Hello my friend, in reality, knowledge is very important because it is about gathering information, and this information is entrenched in the brain, so knowledge is important

Hello dear friend,

I think both knowledge and education important but most important is your selection which is knowledge. Because if we have education with no knowledge then there is no benefit.

Dear, I agree with you that the real knowledge about encrypted and digital currencies is much better than learning, because you need to do a lot of effort, learn, research, investigate and collect a lot of information in order to become knowledgeable. Access to knowledge requires a lot of learning, so you should focus on knowledge Knowledge is better than education

We have to go deeper in the basic sense of knowledge, which is to increase the experience with regard to working in cryptocurrencies. We are learning correctly, but there is learning without knowledge, which fades in time if knowledge has wider fields

Hi friends 
Knowledge is much broader than learning, but it's better not to ignore both.We certainly need to learn as much as we need to know, so if we keep our minds on it's better than giving up and learn and know and never stop.

Yes, I support this statement, because knowledge is more important than education. When we have knowledge of what is around us, we can create from it and be creative in its manufacture.

I agree with you that knowledge leads you to success and this can be applied here in this forum because the knowledge you gain from the information provided by the old members is more important than the money you earn from commenting or publishing.