What so you think about this, education is important or knowledge??? - Page 29 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hassan8686

What so you think about this, education is important or knowledge???

Hello everyone, let take it from the definition below. 

Education is the process or art of imparting knowledge, skill and judgment while  knowledge is awareness of a particular fact or situation; a state of having been informed or made aware of something. From the above definition, I think the head of the lion as shown.

Bro in this topic i think both are necessary you need education to get knowledge so get education you will get knowledge automatically .

Thank you, my friend, for this wonderful content. Knowledge is the basis of success, so you must focus on knowledge. You can achieve your goals if you have the knowledge. There is nothing better than knowledge. I advise everyone to read all topics in all sections of this forum.

In my opinion, my friend, knowledge alone is not enough, we need a lot of experience to gain experience.  That is, we must know everything important in the theoretical field and try it out in a practical way in order to gain sufficient experience and knowledge.  He who does not make mistakes does not learn.

Hello my friend, in both matters I agree to it. Education is a knowledge that we can benefit from in various ways and fields, and knowledge in which we are possessed of many logical knowledge

Obviously, knowledge is more important than educating. If you have knowledge you can falsify every wrong opinion but with educating you can only show your degree.  In every field people don't see your degree rather they check that how much knowledge you have about that field. 

Actually me friend, education is important, but I think that knowledge and experience are the most important things, because knowledge gives you alot of information and benefit us more than education. Both of them are connected with each other .

O my brother what can I tell you about it, but still, as far as I understand, I will tell you that if you know that knowledge is more important or education, then I will say that both these things are necessary. For our lives. Because we are nothing without knowledge and nothing withoutstudy. If we have these two things, it will not happen in the life of a successful person like us.

In my opinion, knowledge and education are of equal importance, but to learn in a specialized field, this means that you gather all your strength and effort in this area to learn and master it
As for knowledge in, you have information about many fields, and that information may be insufficient to enter you in a specific field and work in it

• +4 1

If in the line for education you are seeking for knowledge and if you are not educated you did not have knowledge that will help you to work in some certain places in the whole world or beyond is good to be educated because that is the best light that can shine in once way.

On 12/28/2020 at 1:18 PM, Oyetoyy said:

@Hassan8686I don't see a difference between education and knowledge. They are practically the same. The only way you acquire knowledge is through education. This education may be formal or informal education. The only way to have knowledge is through learning is education. 

Well said mate and to be honest there is no how someone will be knowledgeable without having an educational background which is why you must have a background knowledge about crypto currency before making trade in digital market.

Yes, knowledge is very important, but without learning and science there is no knowledge in my opinion. I think that education can generate sufficient knowledge in any field you want to enter into. Be sure to learn first.

• +3 1

According to Marait, you mean education (certificate), but the meaning of education is broader. It may be through school or university, and it may be through other places. Like the forum, through it we learn a lot and increase our knowledge of cryptocurrencies. So, to see that knowledge and education are two complementary concepts.

• +3 1

Of course knowledge is more important than all other things. If we have knowledge then we can get good profit in every field of life. If we have get knowledge then we can become successful person in every field of life. So we should try to get knowledge from everywhere.

My friend, in my opinion both knowledge and education are important for us ,because without education we cannot get knowledge and without enough knowledge, we won't be able to achieve our job well .we have always to search for knowledge in order to reach success. 

Education is also very important and important, but these days we need many things with him to continue in our lives. For example, most people have a second profession with his work .Often science is not a personal hobby, so a person succeeds in the things he loves without education or testimony.

Well yes knowledge is more important than education. Because education is kind of limited but knowledge is unlimited. You can learn whatever you want in order to increase your knowledge.  And most of the time for online work some other job knowledge is more helpful more than education.

My point of view is that education and knowledge are both important for the person to have, but other important thing is experience because the person learns the most from his mistakes.

Knowledge helps to better understand the world around us, education based on, knowledge, helps progress.
Education gives us methods to access knowledge, so we have to search for knowledge and learn well.

My friend knowledge is more important than education because without knowledge I don't think we can be successful in any field most especially in the field of Crypto. But both are important anyway.

Yes, I agree with you, but in my view, education is first and foremost a way for us to be educated and gain more knowledge. And you'll gain more experience. How can an individual gain knowledge and achieve success if he is not educated?

In my opinion knowledge and education both are important for success in life.but the most important thing in both of them the knowledge is the great power to cover the world.with huge knowledge you can do everything which you want.so try to acquire more and more knowledge of everything... 

Knowledge and education complement each other, but education without knowledge is never useful. As for knowledge when it is without education, it may be useful and its owner is able to make great achievements.

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. Yes my friend I am with you in that knowledge is much more important than information because when you are gaining knowledge you can gain a lot of information. And success in the world of coding thanks to the knowledge it acquires. You can make money and succeed in any work you do thanks to knowledge. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

• +2 1

Good evening, in my opinion, education and knowledge cannot be differentiated in terms of importance because both are important and are indispensable things in the world of cryptocurrencies.