What so you think about this, education is important or knowledge??? - Page 33 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hassan8686

What so you think about this, education is important or knowledge???

Dear Friend . There is no doubt that broad knowledge about things in general enables you to specialize and learn about anything you want to learn, so of course knowledge and culture of the world is a very important matter. 

My dear friend, I see in general that there are two good things that should go hand in hand if they are not learning and knowledge. Learning and knowledge are things related to each other and this is closely related because education without education there can be no knowledge and without knowledge, education cannot be devoted to any The subject said that, dear, search for knowledge by learning it well and searching for it in particular. Thank you very much

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Dear both of them are important in their place .Without education you can't get knowledge .And without knowledge you can not use your education .

On 12/28/2020 at 12:18 PM, Hassan8686 said:

Knowledge is more important than education.

Yes knowledge is important then education but knowledge is impossible without education. In my opinion an ignorant person has no education and he can't absorb knowledge of things properly. Both the terms work in parallel, one gets education and this is the base of getting knowledgeable. 

Yes I agree with you know knowledge is more important than education because without  knowledge education did not have any value that is why I support that knowledge is important 

Dear friend, you are on the right to know is more important than education, but you cannot do any work unless you learn. Therefore, education is necessary for knowledge and vice versa

• +3 1

Without knowledge you don't do anything about it and education is much importance to get knowledge and experience so you will study sinserly and get your ambitions. 

Yes, my friend, I agree with you. I know many people who have a lot of knowledge and experience in various fields and they all have not reached an advanced educational stage, so in my opinion, knowledge and experience are the most important.

Of course, knowledge is the most important education, it collects information, experiences and personal experiences of a person, but at the same time we know that the basis of knowledge is educat.

No human being has knowledge without education, reading, research and development for himself in addition to experience.

• +2 1

We all agree that knowledge is the basis of success..but learning is what generates knowledge..We conclude that there is a correlation between learning and knowledge, as both are important to each other..without knowledge there is no learning and without learning there is no knowledge..I wish success to all of you.

Yes you are correct friend, i am agree with you.knowledge is more important than education.If we have background knowledge about any thing it is possible to understand it.Education also give knowledge.

I agree with you, my friend, that knowledge and experience in any field has become more important than your knowledge of it, but I believe that you can gain knowledge through your knowledge to practice everything and research and ask about the smallest things. I believe knowledge is gained through self-learning.

I don't agree with you, in the crypto world we need basic education about cryptocurrency, without basic education beginners will not understand the types of crypto and in my opinion both are very important because education is the basis of science, therefore before we have knowledge we must be educated past. Without education we will not get any knowledge.

• +5 1

I agree with you on this, my friend, and I see that knowledge and education are related to each other, with education we can obtain knowledge, there is no doubt that knowledge is the basis of success and continuity, and when you have knowledge you can do any work you want so you must strive to obtain more knowledge to achieve Great success in any field you want

• +5 1

I think with education when you refer to the education system it does give a good base although it has its many flaws and knowledge, though they can sound the same, to me is when you get deep on a specific subject so you are more 'knowledgable'.

Hello my friend, how are you? Learning follows a certain curriculum. We learn in order to test something or something. As for the knowledge we collect for ourselves, we are so that it remains with us in our lives. The two are important to me and we must strive for them. 

1 hour ago, sandraadd said:

There is no doubt knowledge is more important than education. If we study but we don't have knowledge then we cannot work in any field of life. In every field people don't see our degree rather they check that how much knowledge we have about that field. So if we are studying we should focus on getting the knowledge. 

@sandraadd That is why we have to seek to have both, when we study and obtain knowledge we become experts more quickly and in greater depth, when we do both in isolation we can always lack a part that makes us better than we can be,
You have to have education and knowledge to be excellent professionals.

Yes dear the knowledge that we are gaining from this platform is too mcuh useful in our educational process.So try to focu more and more on it this is too much useful and also gave us good earnings.

own opinion knowledge has more efficacy because the education system is based on my oppression but if you have knowledge you can falsify every wrong opinion but with education you can only show your degree

Hello, in my opinion, education is more important than knowledge. When you learn and succeed, you definitely gain knowledge and experience, and the more you research and learn, the more your knowledge and experience in this forum increases, thank you.

• +1 1

Knowledge is a more comprehensive concept than learning, so learning is specialized in one area. As for knowledge, your familiarity with several areas is what explains the scholars ’positioning of knowledge at an advanced stage of education.

Knowledge and experience are stronger than learning . Although learning and obtaining a certificate is considered important at the present time in order to obtain additional advantage in society. 

Knowledge gat no limit, it has no bound, but Education has limit and it has bound. So in my own opinion Knowledge is far better than Education. We just have to accept the fact. 

Culture give us information about everything in the world and our knowledge.

I believe that knowledge is the result of experience, learning and culture we must always grow our culture and keep abreast of global developments in all areas .

Yes, my dear. I completely agree with you.

Awareness, without a doubt, is more critical than education. If we research but lack experience, we will be unable to function in any area. People don't look at our degrees in any field; instead, they look at how much information we have about that field. So, if we're studying, we can concentrate on gaining information.