What so you think about this, education is important or knowledge??? - Page 30 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hassan8686

What so you think about this, education is important or knowledge???

Education is the basis of knowledge. Knowledge in a specific field cannot exist without building experience in that field and gathering new information. This is called education. Education is the basis of everything.

I agree with you my friend and disagree a little

Education and knowledge complement each other

But in the first you have to be a learner and researcher in the topics, then you gain knowledge and when you have knowledge, it becomes much stronger

3 hours ago, Feras00 said:

Good evening, in my opinion, education and knowledge cannot be differentiated in terms of importance because both are important and are indispensable things in the world of cryptocurrencies.

Yeah both are interdependent we can't compare each other, some members just ask questions only to finish their daily 20 posts, i mean sorry to say that but education and knowledge are non separable things.

I believe that knowledge and education both are important for success in life. Yes having a degree is very important in society to get the position we want, but we need knowledge to succeed in any field. So I think they complete each other. 

Hello dear friends, I am completely new here, but I am really excited and I have got a little bit of experience and I think that the cryptocurrency will give us a great experience in investing on a large scale in the future, but we must collect information in a very large amount in order to go to a better and successful future.

I see that education and knowledge complement each other, as they are two things necessary for success. A person who does not have knowledge cannot do anything and therefore will not be a useful person, so we must do our best to possess knowledge and share it with others to elevate the world more.

• +4 1

Yes, I agree with you, knowledge is really wonderful, we must know something from everything, you must learn to manage your affairs in various matters of life, so everyone should learn about cryptocurrencies because there is a really high probability that this technology will dominate the global economy in the future

Yes, my dear. I completely agree with you. Awareness, without a doubt, is more critical than education. If we research but lack experience, we will be unable to function in any area. People don't look at our degrees in any field; instead, they look at how much information we have about that field. So, if we're studying, we can concentrate on gaining information.

Both are important. Look if you educate your self then you will gather knowledge. So this two things are connected. So never stop learning. Gather knowledge and skill. Dont lose hope. Be optimistic. 

• +1 1

Knowledge and education both are important and necessary. We should have both because both have their own place . But if i choose one then i will choose and prefer knowledge because knowledge make us mature and experienced.

Definitely brother but not well educated just education is important for knowledge.There are many talks on this I read but in point of view of your are not educated 95% people who are not educated not gain the proper knowledge own their entire life.

Hello my friend, of course I agree with you that knowledge is more important than education, because education will not give you the practical experience that you need to work, while knowledge will make you a professional in addition to it gaining you some information.

• +2 1

Greetings my friend, yes, I agree with you that knowledge is more important than education. Knowledge is our way to success, and with it we can overcome all life's difficulties.

• +2 1

Both education and knowledge are important in our life, but knowledge comes first. Our knowledge of all the topics we go through helps us understand the world around us and then education comes to reinforce this knowledge

• +2 1

The educational operating system is also as important as the wall as knowledge. If you have only knowledge you won't be able to do things properly and if you have only teach you will not be able to work professionally. Education and knowledge are necessary for each other. Without them, no one can do anything.

I disagree with you with my opinion, my friend, because knowledge is acquired through education, meaning that knowledge is a stage of education and we reach it when we work hard and persevere in our work, but there is a difference between innate intelligence and acquired knowledge. Here lies the difference. Thank you, my dear friends.

Yes, I agree with you, but education, in my opinion, is first and foremost a means for us to become more informed and knowledgeable. You'll gain more experience as well. If a person is not trained, how can he gain knowledge and achieve success?

Hello my friend, Knowledge and learning are related to each other and are necessary to achieve the necessary success, so we must continue learning and searching for information to reach success.

Knowledge is more important than education.  It is known that knowledge and experience are better than learning as experience and practical experience are better than theoretical learning.  We need knowledge and education to develop further.

• +1 1

There is not much difference in education.one completes the other.without education,we cannot gain knowledge.Both are equally important.

I agree with you. Knowledge is most important to me too. Knowledge seems more important to me than education because with that knowledge we can conquer the whole world. If we have knowledge, we can do everything. However, education is important. If we do not learn how to acquire knowledge.

• +2 1

Knowledge and education is the complent of each other۔knowledge alone is not sufficient for education and vice versa۔we learn and get educated to get knowledge۔there is no other way to get them so both of them are necessary

In my opinion, 
knowledge is a good thing, 
and its usefulness is personal
And if we want to actually benefit, 
we must acquire knowledge to obtain 
certificates that document knowledge 
and define specialization
I think that they are complementary 
alone is not enough.
Edited by Loly13a

Awareness and education, in my view, are both necessary for life success. However, intelligence is the most significant factor in all of them because it has the ability to cover the entire globe. You can do whatever you like if you have a lot of experience. As a result, make an effort to gain a greater understanding of everything.

I do not completely agree with you about this, for knowledge and education are two things related and indivisible one from the other, so you cannot obtain knowledge without learning, and you cannot teach without having sufficient knowledge.