What so you think about this, education is important or knowledge??? - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hassan8686

What so you think about this, education is important or knowledge???

Both are important dear because they are related with each other. If you acquire knowledge you will be called educated and you can't be educated without knowledge. We can't think one without another. 

My dear friend,

I think knowledge is more important than education. Knowledge can be acquired in many different ways and from many sources

I agree you dear knowledge is great power. We can ssy that knowledge is key to success in any field. If we have knowledge about different things we can achieve our goals.

Knowledge can only be obtained through learning, and there is no member who knows everything about the world of crypto, there must be some information that is still unknown, so both knowledge and education are important in this forum.

In my opinion knowledge is more important than education because knowledge is the key to success in life and in the world of work, but of course we cannot do without education, as they complement each other.

I think knowledge is key of success and happiness for all. All fields in this whole world is want to best knowledge and experience and without knowledge we cannot get good information and payment. Knowledge is part of education and with knowledge we can get good payment in this platform.

Both are important part of life but if you will have education you can gain knowledge about everything.You can do everything.Try to gain more knowledge for a better life.I wish you good luck.

Of course, dear, we will not have knowledge without education, education is the most important of course, We also desperately need knowledge so that we can learn different things. 

There is not a great difference between education and knowledge you will get knowledge in education so both are same we can't compare education and knowledge the main purpose of education is to get knowledge 

Awareness is focused on understanding. So they both have a very close relationship. Many of us who are senior have more knowledge about them, so they keep expressing their knowledge, which is separate from comment and post. And it is very helpful for juniors to learn from them by reading their comments and updates.

I agree with you that knowledge is more important than education, but the two complement each other to succeed in work, and knowledge complements education and vice versa, so we have to deal with both in this forum so that we can succeed and develop ourselves

Off course knowledge is what all the educational institutions are trying to spread and must be their first priority. Education is a system to provide a sort of certificate to a person after the completion of standard time and studies at an institution while knowledge is without any certificate is more important as it urges a man to invent something useful for humanity.

Edited by Dwayne gold

That learning is the process of receiving knowledge 
Of course knowledge is as important as learning 
Because naarfah allows you to reach your goals in simple and concise ways 
So we have to work hard and work hard to gain knowledge.

Einstein this great scientist and what he said about knowledge
  Education is important and great
We must know first, because knowledge is a light that makes us see life clearly and education comes second

Yes, friends, this question is also very good. Today's knowledge is more important and  will tell you that I will offer knowledge because through knowledge a person can get everything while money can get knowledge also.

I think both are related to each other. Education is part of knowledge.If any people have not proper education but they try to gain knowledge. That's no problem. Education is one kind of title of our society system .So,I think both are related each other .

And whoever disagrees on this, it is good for a person to learn in order to develop his talent. Is there anything better than that? I don’t think the matter can reach you to the highest levels of profit, but you must strive until you reach

Hello friend I want to tell you that knowledge is more important than education everything we should know about things we are doing if we know about how we can do that thing we can do it in very efficient and convenient way so the knowledge is more important than education and we can get knowledge from the education different resources there are so we can do our thinking gender work hard work Lee and efficiently

In my opinion, Both education and knowledge works hand in hand and complete the brain.learning is very importantbecouse knowledge is wisdom and wisdom is success . Knowledge and experience come from practice and attention.You can have important information in order to benefit and various experiences and makes you work hard in order to reach your goals and achieve your dreams.

• +5 1

Dear Mate, Both of them are important but if you are talking about degree of single a paper verses a lot of knowledge and skills i prefer to knowledge and skills about the field. A degree doesn't makes you successful but knowledge is the power which gives you success on every path of life. I see a lot of people with degree but jobless instead many people with skills and knowledge leading a successful life. Keep learning.

Hello friends 😃

There is no doubt knowledge is more important than education. If we study but we don't have knowledge then we cannot work in any field of life. In every field people don't see our degree rather they check that how much knowledge we have about that field. So if we are studing we should focus on getting the knowledge. 

As I would like to think information and schooling both are significant for achievement in life.but the main thing in the two of them the information is the incredible ability to cover the world.with colossal information you can do everything which you want.so attempt to obtain increasingly more information on everything.

يعد التعليم القائم على المعرفة مهمًا حيث يمكن للناس التقدم تعليميًا ويصبحوا قراء أفضل من خلال اكتساب المعرفة بالعالم من حولهم. يساعدهم في التنمية الاجتماعية والتكيف. يساعدهم على التقدم في مختلف جوانب الحياة. تمنحهم المعرفة فهمًا أفضل للعالم من حولهم.

In my opinion education is important because an educated person has more knowledge then an uneducated person.

In my opinion, knowledge and education are closely related.
But creativity needs more knowledge than education, and work here needs creativity in order to constantly add something new to this forum.