I have a Question from seniors? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MurXhid Baba

I have a Question from seniors?

On 12/26/2020 at 1:21 PM, MurXhid Baba said:

I hope you all are fine.  I have a question , I have complete my 100 useful  now what I do? Wait for tomorrow to make posts or topic. Or still making post now. Please give me information.

I want to make sure what's my seniors suggest me.

Thank you! in Advance.

Hello mate, I congratulates you on creating 100 initial posts. Now you have to link your yobit account with cryptotalk account. And start creating 20 post daily and you will get your money in yobit in the circle of 7-days.

What is recommended is to make 20 daily publications, if you have already reached your first 100 publications and you have completed your 20 daily publications then tomorrow you return to work and after 7 days you will already be receiving your first payment corresponding to the publications that from now on forward share in the forum.

Greetings to you and congratulations for your 100 comments. Now you have to continue and complete 20 comments daily and get positive reviews and a good reputation, and thus your investment journey begins. I wish you good luck and success.

Nice question, first of all you are welcome to this great platform, the both actions are accepted from the forum, if you like after finishing your 100 post you can wait till tomorrow to continue and if you like you can continue with your work, both I prefer to wait for the best day.,

I congratulate you, my friend, for completing 100 posts. You should not postpone your work until you start earning and get your payments seven days after completing your posts for 20 posts per day.

If you have times and idea make post us much as you can because they can help you increase your reputation and get paid faster than normal reputation it's necessary to have a positive average rate to get paid if not it's little bit difficult 

On 12/26/2020 at 4:21 PM, MurXhid Baba said:

I hope you all are fine.  I have a question , I have complete my 100 useful  now what I do? Wait for tomorrow to make posts or topic. Or still making post now. Please give me information.

Thank you! in Advance.

When you complete the 100 post requirement you 101 post will be counted and for every single day you can post of 20 post per day and 50 max reactions and the payment will be counted after a week this also include the average rate which means  that everyday you goal is to get positive reactions order to earn the bonus satoshi.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

Once you have passed 100 publications you have to continue publishing because those are the publications that will pay you, the ones that follow after seeing past 100. The maximum payment of publications that they pay us in a day is 20 and the payment It will be after 7 days to see published. I recently passed that goal and I am waiting to receive my first payments.

• +1 1

I think I am replying late but I want to give my opinion to all the members in this topic.
When you have completed your first 100 useful posts on yobit and you have not reached the limit of 50 posts in one day, you can publish more posts. You can post 20 more useful posts to pay for your first day after the first 100 posts. So that your payment can start from that day. Thanks.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Thank you! in Advance.

@MurXhid Babahey fellow after completing 100 posts you need to do daily 20 useful posts I think you should start your work next day and you should do comments or posts useful with fully explained information about crypto world

• +1 1

Thank you! in Advance.

Now you getting paid for your post after completion of 100 post after 7 days you withdraw your money for your post now do post 20 posts in a day and get your payment after 7 days..

Now you can post useful topics and comments and you will receive money. But you must first be conversant and have a good knowledge of the topics you want to publish

• +1 1

You have a question from seniors if you have questions from seniors you can ask as possible they ready to answer your question because they already have extensive experience in the forum.

Congratulations, after completing your first 100 posts task then you will do 20 to 22 post on daily base and you can do posts from this day. No you should not wait tomorrow and start your work now and you will 50 reacts on daily base but the mian thing of this forum is that you should follow the guidelines and rules of this forum because this forum having the some terms and conditions. 

On 12/26/2020 at 8:39 PM, Oyetoyy said:

@MurXhid BabaIn my opinion, you should continue to make posts. You may think your 100 useful post is complete but when get back the next day, many of them might get deleted and then you find your self having less than 80 useful posts. So the best option is to keep posting so that you can minimize the amount of days it will take you to complete it and start your earning seven days later.

How does that system of payments work? Is it really worth the bother?

That's very good thing that your are asking questions from your seniors as they can guide you in very best way.

Thank you! in Advance.

According to your question my advice is that you have to told to admin now for the registration of your account. When your account will be registered then you can make your posts  as daily basis as 20 to 22 posts per day.

You really just have to keep doing your job, if you have already completed the required number of posts then you must get the reputation and qualifications to get paid, remember that the payments are 7 days later and in a week you should start receiving the satoshis.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

Congratulation for your first hundred posts. You do not have to wait for tomorrow to create new posts. You can start your regular 20 posts when 100 posts are completed.

Yes friend  If you want, you can get feedback from the experts in the forum.  Many experienced members will comment on your topic if you create a topic about your problem.  You can solve your problem from that.  Thank you.

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

Hello my dear friend if you are a new person to crypto talk first you should complete your 100 successful post. After that you should register your accounting yobit. Then from the next today onwards you can post 20 comments per day and you will get payment in your yobit wallet.

On 12/26/2020 at 2:21 PM, MurXhid Baba said:

Thank you! in Advance.

Since you have completed 100 posts, your current job is to post 20 per day.100 posts are given for experience and after that you will be paid for the posts.According to the rules, 20 posts are paid every day. Now you have to post 20 posts every day.

@by baba. In fact this topic can used by them. Our senior members can expert by a number of post and site. There member can I also asked by money can get methed by them. 

On 12/26/2020 at 2:21 PM, MurXhid Baba said:

Thank you! in Advance.

Congratulations my friend to complete your first 100 useful posts.Now you can start to get satoshi.Actually now you have to write 20 useful posts per day.Then you can withdraw those paid posts after 7 days.You have to know that those posts are being paid,which have positive ratings. So your posts must be useful, meaningful and informative. 

• +1 1

It is good to ask questions on what you don't know. Me I as a new member, I was like after the first 100 posts, I will have to wait for the next day to start my 20 useful posts not knowing that I was totally wrong.